• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a Celebrity

Hell, if I were to be tickled by Emma Stone or Elizabeth Olsen that'd be pretty rad.

You've picked up on another one of mine :)

Emma Stone. I think she would be a fun tickler.

Charlize Theron,Kelly Hu,Candice Patton,Scarlett Johansson,Megan Fox,
WWE Divas Paige & Eva Marie

Recent addition to my list.......Kat Dennings. I think she would be a fun tickler. Her characters always have that fun sarcastic quality that i thing would be good for taunting a tickle victim.

Emma Stone , Melissa Rauch ....and if they can be wearing sheer tan hose and no shoes while teasing me with there feet while they're doing it all the better!

Taylor Swift would probably make a really good tickler, but then I might end up with a song about me :p

Danielle Campbell (obviously) and Ariana Grande. I love the idea of cute, innocent looking, petite girls acting merciless and forcing me to endure tickle torture. Heaven and hell at the same time.

A few of my choices have already been listed. I've often thought Katy Perry would be a great tickler. Emma Stone would be a good one, too. As others have said, they'd be fun, playful ticklers, I think. However, for some reason, I am inclined to think that Katy might be a little more devious than Emma.

Back around 2006-2008, when threads on this forum asked for opinions on which female celebrities would make the most sadistic ticklers, Kelly Clarkson always made the list. I think she'd make a good tickler, but I've never seen anything about her that really screams "Sadistic tickler!" In my opinion, she'd be a little like Katy Perry--a little devious, but mostly playful. Plus, she has a sturdy build and some meat on her bones, so if she straddled my waist, I'd definitely be locked in to whatever she wanted to dish out.

I don't know if they count as celebrities (definitely not in a nationwide or worldwide sense), but there are a few news anchors that I sometimes fantasize about getting tickled by. One is Carolyn Bruck. The other is Katie Garner. Carolyn is an anchor at the local ABC station, and Katie is a traffic reporter. I'd cheerfully offer myself up to be tickle tortured by either one of them if the opportunity arose.

There are more that i can add later, but it's time for my fav 5. If i got to pick 5 celebrities to tie me up and tickle me [and hopefully let me get revenge on them later ;) ], this would be the list.

Jennifer Lawrence
Jewel Staite
Emma Watson
Yvonne Strahovski
Kat Dennings

If I had to pick just one to tickle me, I'd pick Jennifer Lawrence. I think she would be the most fun of all of these girls as a tickler, and tickling is all about fun for me.
If I got to get revenge on only one, I think I'd pick Jewel Staite. She just seems like she'd be so much fun to tickle.

Anna Kournikova
Karen Gillan
Meghan Trainor
Andi Van Willigan - she'd be brutal! :)

Last edited:
Just recently I've tried get tickled, and I liked it. So I'd love to get tickled by Brody Dalle, from the Distillers.

1294430469519_f.jpg

Sandra Bullock seems like she'd give a mean interrogation. Hehe So I guess my choice would be her!
Sandra-Bullock-Hot-Still.jpg

My first thought was Jennifer Lawrence as well. I could imagine her getting really into it. She would find all your spots and not stop until you were totally exhausted.

And Taylor Swift came to mind as well. I think she'd make a different kind of tickler though. Taylor would need to have a couple of girlfriends with her to do it, and she'd sort of be the ringleader and coldly instruct her girlfriends on how to hold you down or expose your ticklish spots. Then she would sort of calmly and methodically tickle you everywhere.

I think Jennifer Lawrence would have more fun doing the tickling, while Swift would be more calm and sadistic.

My first thought was Jennifer Lawrence as well. I could imagine her getting really into it. She would find all your spots and not stop until you were totally exhausted.

And Taylor Swift came to mind as well. I think she'd make a different kind of tickler though. Taylor would need to have a couple of girlfriends with her to do it, and she'd sort of be the ringleader and coldly instruct her girlfriends on how to hold you down or expose your ticklish spots. Then she would sort of calmly and methodically tickle you everywhere.

I think Jennifer Lawrence would have more fun doing the tickling, while Swift would be more calm and sadistic.

sadistic ticklers

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back