• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by boyfriend

alexwinni

My boyfriend and I have been together for seven months, we met on here, so we both love tickling. He tickles me all the time, at every opportunity he gets. This particular incident is just one of many, and it happened a few weeks ago.

My boyfriend and I were staying in a hotel, as he had been working very long hours, and he travels about an hour everyday to work, so I decided to drive to see him to save him a trip.

We were just kind of fooling around on the bed, kissing and touching each other, and my boyfriend was giving me playful tickles. I really wasn't in the mood for tickling, and I kind of moaned and asked him to stop. Well he wasn't having any of it and he rolled onto his side trapping my left arm. He started to blow into my ear, which caused me to giggle and try and turn my head away from him, when he lifted up my left arm and pinned it above my head. I tensed immediately knowing what was coming.
He started drawing little circles using his fingertips at my elbow,working his way towards my armpit, I squirmed and tried to break free, but it was pointless, as he is much stronger than me. He was tormenting me everytime he got to my armpit he would move away and continue back towards my elbow. I was waiting for the onslaught, hoping to distract him, I went to kiss him again. Then came the attack he dug his fingers into my armpit, I squealed and thrashed around the bed, as he scratched away at my helpless underarm. He stopped abruptly and I begged for him to stop, but he ignored my pleas, and started kissing me again to keep me quiet. I felt his hand traveling down towards my stomach, he slipped his hand under my top and spider tickled all around my belly. I sucked in my breath knowing he was heading for my ribs, one of my worst ticklish spots.He loves tickling me there, he has invented a little fictional character called the wib monster to torture me with. He asked if I was ready for the wib monster, I answered no, only to have him retort ' tough here he comes get ready for the wib monster' as he wriggled his fingers at me. Before I could beg for mercy his hand went straight for my ribs, wriggling his fingers all over them. The front of my ribs just under my breasts is where I am most ticklish, he placed two fingers there and moved them furiously backwards and forwards, I screamed and begged for him to stop. He continued mixing up, digging into my sides with using his fingers on my ribs. It was agony, he stopped and I caught my breath, knowing that his torment wasn't over.

He went straight for my most ticklish spot, my chest! The area between my breasts right on the breast bone, its such a strange place to be ticklish but on me it tickles like crazy. I can't stand to be tickled there not even for a minute, I really hate it. I begged him not to, and he was such a tease, saying here it comes, only to move his hand away, he did this several times. I was using this time to try and break free from his grasp, unforunately I couldn't, and his hand descended onto my spot. He had barely touched it when I let out a very loud scream, it was so loud he had to reach over with his other hand and put it over my mouth to keep me quiet. He pressed his fingers right into my spot and wriggled them, it only lasted for two minutes but it felt more like twenty. When he was finished I was still giggling, after he kissed me and he had a stupid smile on his face which told me he was quite pleased with himself. I tried to get him back as he is very ticklish only to have him pin my arms again and threaten me with the wib monster, after the torment I had just endured I thought it wise to stop.
We were both very turned on after, and I'm sure you can guess what we got up to next...

Thanks for reading, apologies if there are any spelling or punctuation mistakes I am very tired.

Attachments

• alex pictures 097.jpg
    alex pictures 097.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 289
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing the story and the photos here. :D

We were both very turned on after, and I'm sure you can guess what we got up to next...

.......Bow Chika Bow Wow?

Thanks for sharing. And you are a real good sport to indulge your boyfriend like that. Bless you. But I feel sorry for him when you finally decide to get back at him.

I would never dare get him back, as I know that he would make me pay for it and as he is much stronger than me it isn't really a fair fight. But he is the best!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back