• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my boyfriend again

armpitticklish

Hi everyone, im Joyce, i have been tickle by my boyfriend again , well heres the story :)

I was on my bed with my boyfriend, he was giving me a back massage and we were talking away, my boyfriend likes to give me massages and hes good at it but sometimes if he finds a ticklish spot he will attacked it with his fingers lol, well anyway, he starts massaging my back up and down my back for about 20 minutes then i feel his fingers touching my sides which make me giggle and he heard me giggle so he tickles my sides by going up and down them while i try and close my armpit area so he cant attacked it but as im about to bring my arms down close to my sides so he cant tickle me good he gigs his fingers right into my pits making me laugh and begging for him to not tickle me but he flips me onto my back so now im facing him and takes his belt of his pants and grabs hold of my left arm and ties his belt around my wrist and on the bedpost and with my right arm he pins down with one hand while torturing my armpits with the other hand going from one armpit to the next, i was wearing a short singlet top so my bare armpits and some of my stomach were showing, anyway he continued to tickle my armpits with his fingers while i burst with laughter pleading for him to stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAPLEEEEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHATOO TICKLISHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIIIII CAAANT STAAND ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA and then my boyfriend stops and lets me catch my breathe again and then all of a sudden his face comes down to my armpits and he starts using his tongue on my armpits going from one to the other and im laughing really loud now and pleading some more HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAOHPLEEEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and then he stops and moves down to my stomach and starts stroking my stomach area and i keep on laughing wishing this would stop and then i feel him tickling my bellybutton lol and i laugh away and then he uses his tongue on my bellybutton and thats when i lose it and scream and laugh away HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSCREAMHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHASCREAMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH, my boyfriend stops and looks down at my feet with an evil grin and i start pleading away again but he sits facing my feet and starts slowly stroking them by going up and down and i burst with laughter and he says "hehe your so fun to tickle, no wander your sisters use to tickle you alot hehe" and continues tickling my feet but now he is going really fast and then he leans down and sucks my toes and and then uses his tongue to slide up and down my ticklish soles which makes me laugh loud again and plead HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAPLEEEASE STOP HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSCREAMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO MOOORE PLEEEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAASCREAM and he stops and laughs "ok im finish torturing your cute body sweety" and comes over to me and unties the belt and hugs me :)

I hope you enjoyed this story, what would you like my boyfriend or sisters to do to me or my younger sister or me and my younger torturing our twin sisters? Let me know of your ideas :) :2poke:

Very nice experience, armpit. Thanks for sharing.
Hmm, let me think. How about this involving you and your sisters. Since there are four of you, how about a tickle fight between all of you? Either you against one of your twin sisters, or the two twins against each other, and you against your youngest sister, with all over body tickling, but especially bare foot tickling.
Just a thought. Let me know what you think.

Mitch

so, are your armpits your most ticklish spot, i'm guessing they probably are...

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back