• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my friends

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
Well im a extremely ticklish girl and my friends know it so they tickled me alot. Well one day i was over at my friends place some of my other friends were over and we went for a swim in her pool and then we decided to lie down on the deck chairs and relax and have some alcohol and we were talking, the next thing i know all four of my friends come up to me and one is behind my deck chair and grabs hold of arms and lifts them up over my head so my bare armpits are showing and another friend sits on me, facing me and another friend down by by bare feet and she grabs my ankles while another friend is getting ready to tickle my feet. Knowing what they are going to do to me i plead for them to not tickle me but too late my friend sitting on me starts tickling my armpits and my friend who is going to tickle my feet, tickles my feet, so im bursting with laughter while my friends tickled me non-stop for about 20 minutes or so

I have another story for you but i wont put it in this message, i will use a different title for my other tickling experience :)

I hope you liked my tickling experience :)

very nice story! sounds like you had a lot of fun! ;) :poke3:

Yeah it was quite fun but getting tickled for nearly 20 minutes was insane for me as im extremely ticklish lol but i dont really mind getting tickled because it is just abit of fun lol :)

Hello ticklisasgrl

If you are as extemely ticklish as you say you are then 20 mins would not be enough for me to tickle you....LOL The more Ticklish a lady is the more I want to tickle her and for longer periods of time. I can tickle someone who is extremely ticklish for hours and hours without losing interest in it. If someone is not that ticklish I lose interest in tickling them after about 20 min. But the more ticklish a lady is the more I want to tickle them....You sound like a lot of fun to tickle....

TicklesFemales <<<<----

Welcome to the forum, ticklishasgirl, I'm Mitch. Thanks for sharing your tickling experience. It was great.

Mitch

Welcome to the TMF, ticklishasgrl, and congratulations on your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks for sharing your experience. :D

Great story!

Sounds as though you have some wonderful friends! :twohugs:

Welcome to the TMF,Ticklishasgrl!This is a wonderful place,with plenty of fantastic people! Enjoy! :bunny:

Thank you for relating your experience to us that you had with your friends. Welcome!

hey girl and welcome to the fun house, I look forward to regular updates from such a ticklish person, and a great first story!!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back