• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by Shannon Last Weekend !!!!

mikhn

For those of you who don't know, there have been several postings in the Personals section for Shannon (shannonsecret.com) in Florida... I had the privilege of meeting her last weekend while I was on a business trip to Florida and all I can say is WOW !! Shannon is the complete package.. Attractive, LOVES to tickle and is a very nice person ..

She came to Tampa ( a 2.5 hr drive for her !!) and met me at my Hotel... We chatted a little, them she suggested pulling out the sofa bed... the metal frame makes for easy tie points (he he) I layed down on my back and Shannon tied my wrists to the frame. Now I was in trouble (gulp).. Shannon has this wonderful and very effective way of tickling.. She starts out slow, exploring .. making a mental map of your spots, then keeps going back to them, over and over, staying a little longer each time. For me this was incredible.. I could feel my ticklishness building and building... Then, after she had figured out which spot was the worst, she'd move in for the kill...

My session was only an hour, but oh man, what an hour...

I would HIGHLY recommend getting to see Shannon if you are anywhere close to Florida... She was a wondeful person (put up with me changing my schedule several times) and I'm telling you, she LOVES to tickle !!!

Tickling the Ticklish

Our session was one of the best I've had so far and mikhn was the best! He's a very nice person too and we got along really well!

Of course, after "mapping" out his hot spots, I did linger at those points...hehehe it's hard not to!

I'll be looking forward to many more sessions with him in the future! Beware! I know just where to go now! hehehehe

Hey Shannon, I visit FL quite frequently for my job and I've been in Jax, St Pete/Tampa, and Orlando quite a lot. I would be very interested in meeting up with you if there's a chance. I'm very ticklish and I would love for you to find my worst spots!

oh my god!

Shannon?? I don;t know if you remember who I am but i am the female part of a couple that used tom live close to the Oregon Border of California & Oregon. I have a major foot fetish and I can;t resist to reACH out and caress,massage and of course .........Tickle!.here comes the tickle bug!!!!!!!.wiggling fingers teasing like I am doing the "ittsy bitty spider coming down the water spout,tickle.tickle.I gotcha now!!!!..now just imagine what comes next :) smirk.wink

foot tickling

Hi! It's nice to hear from you! I do remember you :)
It's too bad you and I live so far away, because I'd love to set up a private session with you! I think my feet would be in for it! lol

Email me anytime at [email protected]

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back