• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by the Thicc Goth Girl F/M

Godinson

That one time in high school and also a few weeks ago.

F/M

I was a pretty skinny guy in school, goth and hung out in the back of the gym. All the other 'misfits' if you could call us that, hung out in the back by some trees and mostly spoke English. (This was in Puerto Rico, so everything is pretty much outdoors.)

I know this lass, let's call her Lily, is still a good friend and ler of mine to this day. This is a true story. Lily has massive, massive breasts, is short, goth and thicc. Her boyfriend was my best friend, lets call him… Byron. Byron comes one day, Pissed off, and asks me a question.

"Yo Gabe what would you do if someone pinned you down and tortured you like, tickling you. Even when you ask them to stop they still kept going basically torturing you"

Now I was super embarrassed of my fetish and treated it as literally my deepest darkest secret. Still, I peiced it together, He apparently ended the relationship because of the incident. I was too shy to actually do anything or say anything about it but, Lily's best friend, let's call her Hitomi, did sneak out back to my place some time later.

I'll write that story some other day but long story short, I had a good tickle session with her and some *Shwank*. She was and still is after having one kid, a gorgeous redhead with a beautiful pale body. I found a pretty good tickle spot on her, it was fun! She told Lily! Lilly and I had this thing where I called her boobs my pillows, layed on her with her legs open to make my chair.

I was a "Rebel" and skipped all my classes and took many naps in my pillows while under a tree in the back of the school. One day however, Lily and I were basically alone while Hitomi was texting in the back. We began to talk about what I did with Romanov and when we got to the part about tickling, I remember telling her that I liked it and got off on it.

"Are you ticklish Gabe?" She asked me, I remember, but it was so casual it never registered. "Yeah I'm super ticklish! Especially my feet. I let Hitomi tickle me for a little bit and I couldn't take it, but im ticklish everywhere."

She didin't say anything, moved my arms under her legs while I was talking. Her Legs were and still are thicc as hell, she's one of those small girls with thunder thighs and I was in high school a pale twig. I had long blonde hair and wore lots of metal band paraphernalia, it was the early 2000s, so slipknot and all the jazz.

"Are you ticklish here too?"

Lily began probing my belly, with both her hands, at first I tried to just laugh and ask her to stop. Do keep in mind I had forgotten all about Byron and his comments, she had caught me entierly by surprise. She was good… like, tickle torturer good…
"Nohoho!!! Oh God Lily please!"

Once she started she didint stop, I tried to pull my arms, Kick my feet and finally beg. "Please stop! Lily! I can't anymore!"

She smiled, laughed and kept tickling my sides and belly while having me completely pinned down. I remember being under her tickling assaults and teasing for what seemed like forever. It was the back of the school, behind the empty gym and everyone was in class so, literally, no one could hear my ticklish agony. She pulled up my shirt, tickled my belly button, made me truly beg and laugh at her mercy.

Looking back i didin't stop to think she also liked it, to me all that existed was being tickled and teased and being embarrassed and having a hard on. Eventually however she did let me have a break, played with my hair and we started talking about something else.

"Hey… I think Hitomi is Jealous, she said that she liked you." She said, looking over her shoulder to the redhead I was with previously another day. She was looking at us and boy did she look sad, I conceded the point to Lily. "Call her over! So she's not alone over there"

Soon as I said it I had both of them beside me under this tree but Lily still had me pinned down in my pillow chair. I remember some small talk but almost immediately Lilly looked over to Hitomi and asked her.

"Oh where is he most ticklish?"

Without warning, Lily began tickle torturing me again much to the pleasure of Hitomi.

"Oh that would be his feet."

She climbed on my legs, the only free part I had yet not pinned down and began removing my converse. While she did so I was once again poked, teased and tickled by Lilly over my shirt and under while I begged and laughed to no avail.

"No no! Not my fehehehet!" I screamed, but i felt the shoes come off, then the socks and she attacked that spot in my toes.

"This is payback for when you tickled me! Lily he tickled me until I was begging!"

Lily only laughed, seemingly enjoying what she was doing knowing what I know now. She tickled my V line, which made me howl and the assault of my bare feet which was already too much. Lily was skilled and Hitomi was just tickling me to get me back, Lilly was enjoying tickling me.

Hitomi playfully pinched my toes and tickled my soles, Lilly dug her fingers gently on where she found, the spots that would get me to squirm and yelp. Hitomi would stop, trace her fingers down my soles, giggle and just playfully tickle me, every once in a while she tickled my toes which gave her the reaction she wanted from me but she was gentle and playful.

Lily on the other hand kept laughing and giggling under her breath. She was sweating, but she kept driving me crazy with her absolutely cruel tickling. If she ever did stop it was to trace her nails from my waist all the way to my underarms as I writhed in ticklish agony. She would do that again and again, ignoring anything I told her while laughing herself under her breath. She was as red as me, making me her little tickle torture toy was something she clearly enjoyed doing and she wouldt stop. She would go to my underarms and twirl her fingers in them, it tickled so bad I almost bucked Hitomi from my legs.

I had never been the ticklee before this point although I wasn't opposed to being tickled by a girl. I had never been restrained like this and been given an actual tickle session. I had never known how ticklish I truly was until that day and I very rarely am a Lee because of it. Lily was red, bit her lips and calmly put her hands under my shirt and into my underarms. He didin't dig in her nails, she knew that wouldn't torture me the most, instead she twirled and traced her hands around them driving me insane.

No matter how much I begged and pleaded Lily wouldn't stop, she would tease and giggle under her breath.

I was saved by the bell, not because any of us were going to class but because everyone was coming out and out precious privacy was over. I was left a literal giggly mess under a tree, sweating and using a massive thicc goth girl thigh as a pillow. #Blessed

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back