• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled my coworker because i suspected her for lying about hating being tickled.

sydney-buddy

TMF Novice
This was quite the interesting night for me. A Phenomenon if you will!
At work the other night i was casually chilling behind reception when a co-worker of mine, we shall refer to as Danielle, struck up a conversation about her new boyfriend. Danielle is petit, average height with a killer body and amazing tone (we work in a gym/health club). Upon striking up this conversation she stated that she HATED being tickled and that her new boyfriend tickled her for about 20 minutes last night.
This obviously struck me and got my attention but after about 5 minutes or so the conversation drifted and i didnt think much of it. However about an hour later, she mentioned it again, and again stated that she HATED being tickled while playfully laughing. This made me quite suspicious, if she really hated it i don't think she'd bring it up twice, not without me instigating the topic, which for the record i did not ONCE.
About half an hour later she found a photo on instagram with a quote saying "Do not tickle me, i do not find it funny, i will kick you" or some shit like that, and that was enough for me. She showed me the photo and said "here look". There is no way she found this by accident. Usually i don't even need a female to give me a tickle signal, i playfully tickle women all the time, just a confidence iv'e been blessed with, but being only a few weeks into this job i didn't want to push anything, so three signals was three more then i needed.
I suddenly reached for Danielle's sides and started playfully squeezing and running my fingers up her ribcage, and let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, this was no laugh from a women who HATED being tickled. This was textbook flirtatious laughter and i could see the enjoyment in her face and hear it in her laugh. I have tickled countless women who have both loved and hated it so i know the difference when i see it. I tickled her for a good 20-30 seconds before i stopped on my own accord. She gave me a playful slap on the shoulder and said "you're an asshole Dave"....pfft yeah right.

So there's a nice experience for some of you for the future, im not sure how many have experienced signs like this in the past but it was honestly overwhelming to have that much tickle talk from someone who supposedly hated it in the short space of about an hour.
Can conclude from this that Danielle definitely wanted to be tickled and was probably hoping for that someone who was also at reception to act on her supposed hated weakness. Little did she know who she was messing with ay.

Appreciate the read, would love some feedback and thoughts :)

From your description of her hints and her reaction after you tickled her, i feel we will be hearing more tales about her from you. ;)

Way to call her bluff. I await further adventures.

Lucky man is all I can say. I have never had a co-worker say anything like that. I have seen some pretty feet on some co-workers but always been afraid to say anything to them about their feet. I guess its a good thing with all this sexual harrassment stuff in the work place. Would not want to get fired from a job over tickling a co-worker.

I don't know what the laws are in Sydney, Dave, but be careful. I've tickled my share of co-workers, and posted some of those experiences here, but it was only after my relationships with them were well established.

Otherwise, cute story, and you obviously read her correctly!

Great promise for the future in what happened. Let us know what develops. :D

I don't know what the laws are in Sydney, Dave, but be careful. I've tickled my share of co-workers, and posted some of those experiences here, but it was only after my relationships with them were well established.

Otherwise, cute story, and you obviously read her correctly!

I understand but im sure the laws here would be the same as anywhere, maybe just incidents reported of harassment are statistically lower. But no i entirely agree i would never have done it if i felt even for a second it would land me in hot water. Cheers!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back