• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled this afternoon

time_of_your3

TMF Novice
Hey it seems I might set myself up for more tickling, just to post as many stories as I can. For those of you who liked to tickle and/or be tickled my opinion is to make as many friends as you can, especially ones who are easy going.

This one just happened this afternoon. I was out shopping with a friend and he wanted to buy some shoes. The lady at the counter was really rude to him, a lot of unnecessary attitude. He was bothered by it so when we left the store I started tickling him to make him feel better.

It made him smile and laugh a little bit but he told me to stop and I did.
He later told me it helped at the time but he was still upset at her.

Later, we went to my place for a bit to relax. He watched some t.v. while I mopped the floor. He was cracking jokes about women mopping the floor while the men watch t.v. so I told him he's going to get it. I thought about tickling him but that would be too simple. So I went into the bathroom, got my hands wet and sprayed his face. He was really shocked and asked me if it was the dirty water and I said it's clean. I sprayed him some more and then he gave me quite the rib-tickling.

Here's the story: he grabbed my hands hard, I was a bit surprised how strong he is. He then said, "don't make me get you". I was sort of kneeling at this time because of his strength. I then feel both of my hands locked into one of his..uh oh....and I knew what was going to happen next. With his free hand he started tickling my ribs. I was immediately laughing and rolling around on the floor. He was then tickling me all up and down my ribs. He then stopped and I was still giggling a little bit. I heard him say, 'tickling you is fun'. I was really giggly and was afraid to get up in case he would get me. I asked in a small voice, 'is it ok for me to get up?' and he said 'yes' but I could hear the devil in that answer. I started to move to get up but he tickled my rib again and I fell back onto the floor. I then reach for behind his knee and I made him laugh a lot. I then got up and I was sweating a bit and out of breath. I told him, 'you really got me' and he said, 'I did didn't I?'

That was the end of that. The last little tickle I had before he left was on my leg. We were sitting talking and he had a business card in his hand. He scratched my leg with it a bit and I pulled away. He then made tickling noises and did it again for a few seconds.

:-D

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back