• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled while giving a blow job

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Just curious to see if others have done this and their thoughts on it. My boyfriend likes to tickle me while I am going down on him. He says the laugther on his cock feels good. He says my mouth vibrates on his cock. I love how him tickling me when I am going down on him makes me feel super submissive and how it forces me to concentrate on his cock.

Honestly I'd be worried about her ability to bite. I certainly wouldn't suggest surprising her with it.

Interesting subject porcelaindoll2. I would say your boyfriend is a lucky man. Thanks for sharing.

I do this to my wife all the time-it's great and I agreed with TicklesFemales that your boyfriend is a very lucky man.

Honestly I'd be worried about her ability to bite. I certainly wouldn't suggest surprising her with it.
That was my thought as well. A woman being tickled may involuntarily bite.

my wife and i do this both ways to eachother. to date we have never had an accidental mastication. i don't notice anything more special, when she's laughing, but she gets a whole new world of sensation when i'm pleasing her, and laughing into her vagina.

steve

One of the best ways to receive a blow or stroke job! A woman I see from time to time will do that for me while I tickle her feet and it is so intense for the both of us. You can feel the change in what she is doing as soon as I touch her feet. Big fan of it ;-)

peace out,
daddy

Last edited:
My absolute favorite thing in the world. Not my wife's, but she tolerates it to make me happy.

Bad idea for me, since I tend to bite down and squirm while being tickled sometimes.

I think the biting risk is part of the kick in this case. Porcelain alluded to it when she talked about how being tickled while going down on her boyfriend put her in a submissive headspace and forced her to concentrate on what she was doing.

It sounds a bit like those fantasies where a 'lee is forced to balance something, or do some difficult or demanding task, while being tickled. She's enjoying the fact that she has to surrender to the tickling and focus on using her mouth without biting him (or moving much at all, probably). I can see how that would be a thrill.

Honestly I don't know how you guys do it....I can't reach my gf's spots while she's blowing me.

I've tickled her while she gave me hand jobs....it just sort of puts her into a panic, really.

Idk I'm still working on getting my "flow" on as far as my sex life really. I just tickle lol.

If she's on her knees in front of you then very little of her will be available. However if you lay back and have her kneel/lay beside you, when her mouth is in position you should have most her body below the shoulders within reach. In a 69 position you can reach even more of her. If you're sitting on a couch or sofa with her at 90 degrees to you, you should be able to reach everything from her thighs to her face.

If she's up on her hands and knees you'll have more access than if she's laying on her stomach.

ETA:
I've tickled her while she gave me hand jobs....it just sort of puts her into a panic, really.

It might or might not work for your lady. Porcelain is talking about a distinctly submissive headspace, and the D/s vibe isn't for everyone. Even those who like it may not like situations in which they feel as though they could "fail" their top. Makes them very unhappy.

I had a girlfriend once that liked to give me blowjobs while tickling me. She'd tell me to put my arms up and tickle me and if I put them down, than she stopped giving me the blowjob. It was awesome :)

Having experienced both (giving and receiving) I have to say I've enjoyed it immensely. Giving makes me like the submissive whore that I am; and receiving taps into that laughing zone that puts me over the edge.

Used to love stroking my girlfriend's armpits while she did this. She loved it too, and I never went hard enough to make her bite. Just light strokes to get her squirming. Unbelievably hot.

There is an amazing way to solve this. Tickle one girl, get the BJ from another girl at the same time. Most amazing evening ever!:yayzorz:

I do this all the time and it is the BEST! And tickling feet during sex as well.

Mine too! Never before heard of this particular combination of tickling and sex!

With one of us, this wouldn't be so different from 69'ing, really. But I would never try it with a girl who was uninitiated. :p

I haven't done this, and would be reluctant to. Knowing my luck, the girl would give me a hard bite on my penis, that would cause permanent damage.

I usually like to up the stakes by using a taser on her. Nothing like a little danger to make you feel alive!

Nope won't do it....she clinches those teeth and I'm done....sorry it ain't a tootsie roll pop

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back