• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickler in Black....

Anyway to contact him thru email ? Does he have a current email or other way?

As far as I know he retired from the business/community.....he sold Real Ticking just as piracy started to ramp up (which is why the last batch of videos was not the TIB, but a smaller imposter, lol) and then he started another company (in which he was dressed in white! lol), right away competing with his old company.

Of course, I've been pretty much gone from the Forum other than sporadic bursts since about 2006, so maybe someone has more information. But that's how I remember it.

Yea I think that's how it went down. Then he popped up a few years ago to say hi to everyone and then disappeared again. I guess you could try writing him a message on his account here and he would see if it he decides to log back in in another few years.

Yea I think that's how it went down. Then he popped up a few years ago to say hi to everyone and then disappeared again. I guess you could try writing him a message on his account here and he would see if it he decides to log back in in another few years.

I read those posts from a few years ago, he said he was into recreational tickling, was wondering how he went about it

I read those posts from a few years ago, he said he was into recreational tickling, was wondering how he went about it

I think recreational tickling means that he doesn't do it as a business anymore and that he either tickles his significant other/dates, or maybe he just hires and tickles them privately. (he certainly had enough equipment!)

Brian left long ago. he will not be back. he was a titan and an innovator....and a friend.

Brian left long ago. he will not be back. he was a titan and an innovator....and a friend.

Gig.......is he deceased?!!!

He definitely was. He was always cool to me, I remember once writing a very positive comment about, I think it was Mary Kay 5 (I can't believe I remember this). Or at least it was around that era. He had a few great ones all in a row (and of course, people were saying "Real Tickling isn't as good as it used to be" and I was like....what?!!! lol). Anyways, he thanked me and gave me a whole bunch of clips for free.

I hope I misinterpreted your comment, I hope he's still with us...even if he's not with US!

Maybe it was this thread.....but oddly enough...I had a DREAM about TIB earlier this week, I just remembered!!!! I met him, met the man behind the mask! Because it was a dream, he looked NOTHING like I would (consciously) imagine him to be.....nor did he look anything that I KNOW him to look like......this was a thin skinny guy with long stringy red hair! LOL. Definitely not the real Brian!!!!

Anyways.....well, that last post from gig1965 was cryptic, I hope he's ok, where ever he is. His work certainly lives on, that much is very assured.

Realtickling will always have a special place in our hearts. I discovered it just a few years before it went downhill; my first clips ever, how could I ever forget? :bubbleheart:

I think the TIB left because of constant harassment. The females were blowing up his inbox with requests to take off his mask, and the males were annoying him by constantly asking for Priscilla James' and Kristin Lea's contact info. Heard he went mad, and now occupies a small cabin in Nevada where women's frenzied laughter can be heard from day and night... Listen carefully when you are traveling through the desert, and you may just find him!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back