• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers in Georgia?

ILuvShoes

TMF Poster
Hello all

Anyone cute ( men ) living in Georgia who's single and loves to tickle women? Just curious as to the # of people and maybe just maybe I'll let you see how cute my feet are?! ;) :tickle:

Hey ther Luvsshoes. Im male and Im in the Atlanta Area. Im not that far from Buckhead actually. feel free to hit me up on yahoo messenger or in a private message. My yahoo name is staticshock21.

I'm in Buckhead, too. I'm single, and I'm allegedly cute (but how cute can I really be if I'm single?). I could send you a link to my photos (they're G rated), so you can judge for yourself (I'd rather not just post a link in the forum if that's all right with you).

Hello all

Anyone cute ( men ) living in Georgia who's single and loves to tickle women? Just curious as to the # of people and maybe just maybe I'll let you see how cute my feet are?! ;) :tickle:

I know I'd be interested in seeing and tickling you. Talk to you soon!!

Anyone interested in forming a Metro Atlanta Tickling Group?

:cuddle::2poke:We could meet at a member's house (such as mine) and have fun, laughs and, of course, tickling. If we kept a balance of men and women - it could be extra fun... We could probably set up some "theme" rooms - such as one room for foot tickling, another for body tickling, and maybe a "lots of things goes" room?

I live near Chamblee - just northeast of Atlanta inside the Perimeter Highway.

I'm "tickled pink" at the idea. Who's with me?:tickle:cuddle:bouncybou

:cuddle::2poke:We could meet at a member's house (such as mine) and have fun, laughs and, of course, tickling. If we kept a balance of men and women - it could be extra fun... We could probably set up some "theme" rooms - such as one room for foot tickling, another for body tickling, and maybe a "lots of things goes" room?

Well Sky, its funny you mention this. me and a female member of the forums are actually in the planning stages of forming a group. i didnt want to say anything so early because we didnt plan on actually starting anything until october. As far as getting an equal amount of men and women to form the group. Im sure well probably get a lot of dudes, Im hoping we get ladies. This looks like something the likes of Iris and luvs shoes would go for, so who knows. more details will be revealed later, but i guess this is kind of an informal anouncment of sorts. Sky send me a PM later on and me and you can discuss a couple of things concerning the meetings.

im in the nayv luvshoes and would love to tickle ur feet

im out at sea right now so thats kinda hard to do bt i live in augusta georgia the evans area and i am coming home for 2 weeks in august if your willing to let me tickle your feet, can u send pics please

I'm in Augusta. 23 and look damn good. Athletic build, tan as f*ck....

What about you? Age/body type blah blah blah...let's hear it

heyyy 22/m east tennessee..gathering could be fun, lets make it happen

im 22/m and i live in georgia. cobb county area. into tickling and being tickled.

That sounds like a prety good idea. I just moved to the Atlanta area not too long ago...I am just a little north of Atlanta and think it's a great idea to get together for some fun!!!

sounds great to me. If you would like an expert tickler just let me know how we can contact each other and everything.Id love to have the chance.

I live in atlanta - little 5. I go to school in atlanta as well.. I'm about 6'0 145 lbs.

Can anyone respond thats' not really creepy please

I live in Atlanta, and I happen to be downright adora- I mean... Tough and manly?

If the goal is tall, dark, and handsome, I can rank pretty well on at least 2/3.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back