• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and Birthdays??????????

October 18th here...let's hear it for some balance!

~ toyou

10 July,
5 October,
2 June,
1 January, February, September, and November.

Looks like a pattern in the making to me. More data points please!

Libras all the way!

Us Libras are tickle lovers too! Honest! :) Actually I was watching an episode of...hmmm...I don't remember LOL Some talk show with the guy who used to play Slater on Saved by the Bell :) Anyway, they had these two women come in and explain tendencies in air, water, fire, and earth signs. All I remember is the air signs ((being a Libra)) and they actually mentioned that Libras love to be touched and tickled.

Libras all the way! :D

Heck yeah, Libras rule! October 18 here. Just a few months till i'm of legal drinkin' age... Mwah!
-Bell :cool2:

Just a few months till i'm of legal drinkin' age... Mwah!

Errr.... does that mean that you actually shouldn't be here... or does it mean that the legal age in the US is more than here in Australia? Everything here becomes legal at 18.

The Pianist said:
Errr.... does that mean that you actually shouldn't be here... or does it mean that the legal age in the US is more than here in Australia? Everything here becomes legal at 18.

the legal age for drinking in america is 21 years of age. it's up to the states to decide, but i believe i heard recently that all 50 states are now the same, 21.
steve (still a pieces, and equally lee, and ler)

Yep, turning 21. I don't understand the law, but that's ok... I think the taste of alcohol is pukey. Mwah!
-Bell :cool2:

lol that law is really a bit strange....US are strange on those things cause you give people the right to drive a car at 16 and to fire guns....but for some stupid reason they can´t drink....it must be some reminders of the Dry Law...wich did a terrific job....well....US couldn´t be perfect anyway :)

To Ticklebell:
Hope you like to be 21 :)
I´ve been there 2 years ago....actually it was a sad year to me but lets not talk about that :) make a big party in october with your best friends and enjoy :) I know that in south Africa and some other countries the 21st aniversarie is a very big ocasion, is it the same in US?

!!!!!!!!

Happy belated ticklygirl!!!!!!!!!! How old are ya?

so i guess i'm the only taurean here hmmm? i was born in may...not sure if that has anything to do with ticklish spots or anything just thought i'd throw my two cents in :)

oooo

It's so good to be a November member ;) Scorpio can kick cancers ass anyday!! .............................or not, I don't care anymore.

November 15 here. I like it 'cause it's a month and 10 days before Christmas, of which I get more presents! MWAAHAHAHAHH!!

*end communication*

Lots of julys, we should all get together!

Another Gemini here! Guess that just means that because Gemini is the sign of twins, that we are TWICE as ticklish???

:cool:

Ticklish zodiac- "Oh behave!"

It seems that I have jumped into this discussion a little late but in light if the impending doom of another birthday looming around the next corner I felt compelled to add my own two cents.
I am female and born on the cuspt between Leo and Virgo. Forever stuck between the fierce, snarling lion and the ever proper and pragmatic virgin. Both sides make an extremely interesting composition when faced with the opportunity of recieving a good, long, insane bout of intense bondage and tickling.

My boyfriend and fellow TMF memeber, Starwolffe,is an Aries. Sign of the mad Celtic werewolf. :D

Air signs loving to be tickled

Skipadeedoodah said:
Anyway, they had these two women come in and explain tendencies in air, water, fire, and earth signs. All I remember is the air signs ((being a Libra)) and they actually mentioned that Libras love to be touched and tickled.

Libras all the way! :D

Well shoot, that explains everything. I'm an Aquarian, (Air) Sun, Merc, and Venus. Getting a good tickling for my birthday would be great birthday presant indeed. I'll start dropping hints to my friends now. Most of them, it will mean coming out of the tickle closet, but it may also help in sorting out who my real friends are. Hehehehehehe

I think I may have replied to this thread before,But
My Birthday is JUly 26th..a Leo :).

K, I'm also a Gemini, May 26th. And it looks like ticklers are spreading like cancer!!! Get it?! Ohhh that's a good one!

i was born in july!!1
the seventh...of the seventh....at seven am..in ward seven....
no wonder im so damn lucky!!!!!!!!!:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back