• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and Sex, Can they work together?

marvin10101984

TMF Expert
Hi guys, I need some help. I will be discussing my personnel sex life so I will say sorry in advance if this offends anyone.

I have been in a relationship for nearly a year and I have managed to discuss and experiencing with tickling and sex. However, we have not managed to merge the two together and it is causing some problems for me. My girlfriend is satisfied but I am not. I only get satisfaction from videos, stories and the great comics from MTJ Publications. (I am looking forward to Secret Agent Sonya and Victoria. Sorry, shameless plug).

Anyway, I was hoping to get some advice from people in a healthy relationship on how they manage. Is their any tickling game we could play? Any advice on what couples do? Also, if their is any couples out there where only one member has a tickling fetish.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear any and all advice soon.

I use tickling everytime my wife and I have sex. I tickle her before as a form of foreplay. For instance; I'll lie on the bed with my head down by her feet and tickle her feet while she plays with me, or just start tickling her upper body until she laughs hard. During intercourse I usually don't tickle her too much, just slight little tickles. After she has an orgasm I let her catch her breath and then I stretch her out a bit. I hold her hands above her head with one hand, then I'll usually ask her which side she wants tickled. After a few seconds of debating her about what she's about to receive I start to slowly tickle her sides. She is so unbelievablly ticklish after an orgasm that it is truly a pleasure to torture her. I tickle her for a few minutes until I orgasm, then usually we're both spent by then. BTW...after she has orgasmed, and i start to tickle her, she gets wetter. Not bad for someone that isn't a true ticklee. :bubbleheart:

The question is: what kind of tickling do you like? And does she like it or does she hate being tickled?

You never said how ticklish she is or if she likes to be tickled. I will tell you a game I used to play with my ex-girlfiend. She wasn't a true ticklephile, but readily wanted to indulge my fetish despite being deathly ticklish everywhere especially in her feet. I used tickling as a form of foreplay. Earlier in the day I would try to get her to act bratty or something in which I would tell her that she would have to be punished for. I then would let fate decide how badly she was punished. I would take a deck of playing cards and divide them into 2 piles, (face cards & number cards) She would then draw one card from each pile but I would not let her see them until she was securly tied up in bed. Face card determined where she got tickled. K=underarms, Q=sides & tummy, J= feet, Joker was tickler's choice. And of course the number card was for how many minutes it would last. I would then show her the cards and the punishment would begin. Sometimes she would get off easy & sometimes not. My favorite of course was the J/10 combination. It was her least favorite because she was absolutely devastated when her feet were tickled. Sometimes I would ask if she wanted to make a deal. Usually offer either more time in a spot that she could tolerate easier or less time in a more difficult area. example: If she drew a K/9,(9 min on underarms) I would offer to trade it for say 2 minutes on her feet. It was always interesting because she may not want to go 9 minutes but for her 2 minutes on her feet could seem like 2 days. It was fun. I miss those days.

I use tickling everytime my wife and I have sex. I tickle her before as a form of foreplay. For instance; I'll lie on the bed with my head down by her feet and tickle her feet while she plays with me, or just start tickling her upper body until she laughs hard. During intercourse I usually don't tickle her too much, just slight little tickles. After she has an orgasm I let her catch her breath and then I stretch her out a bit. I hold her hands above her head with one hand, then I'll usually ask her which side she wants tickled. After a few seconds of debating her about what she's about to receive I start to slowly tickle her sides. She is so unbelievablly ticklish after an orgasm that it is truly a pleasure to torture her. I tickle her for a few minutes until I orgasm, then usually we're both spent by then. BTW...after she has orgasmed, and i start to tickle her, she gets wetter. Not bad for someone that isn't a true ticklee. :bubbleheart:

Page out of my book bro! You must make her orgasm first. For alot of women....tickling during sex DOES NOT get them closer to orgasm. Wait your turn and get them to orgasm..and have at it! For me I tickle viciously at this point....but i'm so turned on it only last for a short while *red face smiley*.

Good times!

GQ

Thanks for all the advice guys. If those who are interested, my girlfriend is very,VERY ticklish. Especially on her feet. I have been told on several occasions (even while I type this response) that the feet are a no go area. The suggestions have given me ideas on my sex life and how I can approach the situation.

The main problem I have is that I grew up with tickling and with no proper sexual experiences. All I know is tickling and nothing more. To me, tickling came first and sex came second. I have been in this mental thought for most of my sexual life and trying to get out of it is hard.

Thank you one and all for responding. All I have to do now is put it into practice.

are you mainly a lee or a ler, because she can ride you while tickling you, or tickle her while you have sex with her on top,

Hmmm, I will have to try this lol.

I always wanted to get a blowjob while tickling the girl and see if she can stay focused. If she couldn't, she'd be tied and tickled for awhile. Never thought to tickle her during sex. Beforehand, yes.

tickling + sex = amazing....

buuuuut... everyone is different... i'd suggest using it as a foreplay first.. merging the two slowly that way, gradually work up to light tickles during sex--- then take it from there ... just my 2 cents (for what they're worth...)

Last edited:
They go fantastic together lol. What's sexier than being tickle tortured for awhile and then having sex with the person who just put you through hell???

I'm the one with the tickling fetish, I guess. I enjoy being tickled. He's not ticklish, and only tickles me because it intensifies the orgasms for me. It's foreplay for us, one of which I love.

My two cents: If the other person's into it they go together like Reese's Peanut Butter cups. If they're not, it's probably as irritating as anything else in sex that the other person's not into. cue's experience is fortunate -- he's willing to go along for your pleasure, even if it does nothing for him (and cheers mate -- don't want to be talking about anyone behind their back). He may even enjoy it because he loves you and wants you to be happy (which is one of the most attractive attributes in a sexual partner anyway). :)

There are plenty of positions where tickling and sex can be comfortably incorporated. I think the key thing to keep an eye on is to not over-load her w/it as it might cause her to be unable to enjoy or achieve climax. Small doses mixed in here and there as you two go might work well for both of you. :) Good luck!

Thanks guys. Knowing that there are people out there that went through the same feelings as me and have managed to use it in their personnal sex life makes me feel better about myself.

I will be taking everyone's advice and I'll hopefully see myself improve and enjoy myself.

Thank you one and all.

There are plenty of positions where tickling and sex can be comfortably incorporated. I think the key thing to keep an eye on is to not over-load her w/it as it might cause her to be unable to enjoy or achieve climax. Small doses mixed in here and there as you two go might work well for both of you. :) Good luck!

Understanding that everyone is different, that is what works best for me, too...mixing the two...becomes a teasing, denial thing, which is super hot.

I agree with two of the posters here. I do my part and make my wife orgasm, then tickle her 'til I follow suit. Tickling during sex just makes me cum... HARD!

Being tickled during sex is something I love :D
But, only if it's totally gentle tickling... like just stroking my belly: cause anything to hard will overpower the sex, and I'll be unable to climax

After climaxing I'm super-ticklish :D

Last edited:
Incorporate tickling as part of foreplay. You haven't lived until you do. Then tickle her as she orgasms and hold on for dear life.

Ive been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost four years. I'm the only one with the fetish but I'm also a ler. We have used tickling during sex on numerous occasions. I find it hard to tickle him when he's on top because he jerks away. My favorite as of yet was being on top but turned around facing his legs. I would tickle his feet lightly while riding him and it was very effective. He told me later on that he didn't know whether to laugh or moan and that it was really intense and that turned me on a lot. :) He would also sometimes tickle my feet to get me to stop if it got too intense for him because I was in sort of a kneeling position with my feet basically by his hands. I'm no lee though! I hate being tickled! :p

Incorporate tickling as part of foreplay. You haven't lived until you do. Then tickle her as she orgasms and hold on for dear life.

*happy sigh*

It's always so nice to have you back & posting periodically. Gives me my daily dose of RAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRRRRRRR when ya do. :D

Thanks for all the advice guys. If those who are interested, my girlfriend is very,VERY ticklish. Especially on her feet. I have been told on several occasions (even while I type this response) that the feet are a no go area. The suggestions have given me ideas on my sex life and how I can approach the situation.

The main problem I have is that I grew up with tickling and with no proper sexual experiences. All I know is tickling and nothing more. To me, tickling came first and sex came second. I have been in this mental thought for most of my sexual life and trying to get out of it is hard.

Thank you one and all for responding. All I have to do now is put it into practice.

Don't feel bad hun. You are not the only one. I grew up a ticklephile and was a virgin on my wedding night so I had no type of experience with sex or much sexual experiences. My hubby is not into tickling, but tickles me every single day because he knows how much I love it as well as it turns me on greatly and makes me orgasm. We use tickling totally as foreplay and as well through intercourse. Since my hubby hates being tickled he tickles me when I'm riding him which the double sensation feels absolutely AWESOME SAUCE :D ;D Then he use it when he's on top, when doing it doggie style, and even when he's doing oral to me. I say be creative as possible. The more you experiment the more it is, which I found to be true :D

If it is sensual and light, it is enjoyable for both. Remember that tickling is a form of foreplay that leads to sex. Don't let it take the place of sex. Just like a little body worship....nipple play...

Good times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back