• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and Suspension

MistressMia

Verified
Has anyone ever used suspension or some variation of it in a tickling scenario?

I have an idea

the motivation

the male sub (ticklee)

Agile fingers

a creative mind

and most importantly...........................................................

..........a "Love Swing"

all I need now is a body to hold the video camera.......**wicked, wicked grin**

Any ideas or feedback?:p I'm looking to contribute something to the Fem/male tickling scene. Any info, or sharing of your own true account is appreciated.:D

I did a session once in L.A. with a Sub on an inverted X-frame. Close enough?

Lets take turns!

I'll start by holding the camera dear Mia, then we can switch and give the ticklee the honor of being tickled by another female...so who is the victim? The suspension fantasy peaks my interest! You have great ideas girl!

JPie :cool:

Come on Ladies, let show the men that the ladies of the tickling forum can rock!

Shooting the suspension video....

Well, I've seen a woman suspended before, in cuffs, by her ankles at a PEP party in Dallas... no tickling, though. I do have a camera and a basic editing system, as well........!

Brrr, EQ! That's cold...but too cool at the same time. Ah, the lucky who get into your clutches, and vice versa. LOL. Thanks for the description, Super Moderator!

Smiley

I think suspension offers up the most wide open vulnerability to tickling. There is no spot that goes unexposed and no spot that can be protected.

Especially the MOST UNDERRATED ticklish area on all people....the bare back.

Actually have done this

In response to Mia's question about any personal experience with tickling and suspension..I HAVE! (Said with a HUGE GRIN!) In both manners..as a tickler..and ticklee. My fiance and I have turned our attic into a bit of a play room...with a few eyebolts in the celing rafters, and rope cleats surrounding a carpeted play area. For the tickling...I had her do more of a handstand...with suspension cuffs on her ankles and tied them straight up to the celing, her big toes tied with a nice length of thin rope, and her wrists tied more spread eagle to help support her body. I tickled her bare soles covered in baby oil all except her toes so i could nibble on them while i used various implements on her feet. It was wildly exciting and really made her soles extra sensitive..and it was very much fun to have her dangle around by her ankles while trying not to thrash around too much! She enjoyed the sensation so much..that my turn was just after. I wouldn't reccomend this play for too long thought..the blood definitly goes to your head after a bit..throw in some insane laughing..its even quicker. Do throw on a blindfold though because being upside down and not being able to see is a feeling like no other!

I LOVE blindfolds! It always seems to heighten my sensitivity. I realize that blindfolds are not for everyone though.

Thanks for the feedback people. I'm trying to gather tid-bits about the safety aspect as well.

Also, for my first time, I'll probably end up using my swing so that my Husband (victim) can last the duration of the tickle session without any added discomfort. I want his full attention on the tickle ..he he he...:D

saftey in suspension

in regards to saftey..its quite important. One thing..i dont know if anyone is into this..but never use a ball gag or any gag while suspended. Communication is key. For comfort its also very tough...there are many fine quality suspension but many are made to go over boots or somestyle of similar foot wear..and where does that leave us foot lovers? OUT OF LUCK! I found one of the best implements for any duration of upside down suspension is a set of gravity boots. For those who arent familiar, they are usually 8-9 inch wide padded metal cuff style pieces that hold firmly around the ankles. They have u-hooks that allow you to put them over a chin up bar or someother set up so you can hang from them. IN my personal experience I additionally wrapped dishtowels around my ticklees ankles to allow extra comfort. For standing suspension upright...also good leather cuffs with handles are great becuase they reduce the amount of strain on the arms.

My favorite is more like a psuedo-suspension. My Ticklee laying on their back..arms tied above their head..and legs straight up 90 degress from their body. And you can use rope or cuffs in this aspect because the body wieght is mostly on the floor so there is minimal strain which allows for longer duration.

Hope any of this helped with the saftey issue!

I've seen some stories about the possibility of tickling someone tied into an open-mesh hammock. Has anyone ever tried this? In the real world, I'd think lying naked on a rope mesh would be a little uncomfortable, but it also seems a bit safer and more comfortable than dangling on the ends of a few ropes.

No Love swing requierd, Just IMMAGINE THIS

Hello Mistress Mia,
My name is James Beksha, and I am a secreatly devoted ticklee from Massatuchetts with an idea if you can imagine this taking a six foot three inch tall man, and using chains somehow suspend him high in the air in a sped eagle possition blindfolded. By the way I'm that tall, and would love to be your guinee pig if you ever wanted to prove my theroy out for yourself Mame.

Suspension is one of those things that totally depends on your levels of skill. Some chose a simpler "love swing" because it doesn't impede any circulation and can be used for lengthy periods. Some people more into the scene go for the full four point suspension. And others fall inbetween.

We have done, and still do, some heavy duty suspensions and tickling...and especially love hog-tie suspensions ands mumified suspensions. All of them can be fullfilling... but as in any heavier suspension, the time you can be hung up is limited. So my best advivce would be to stick to something simpler if you want longevity...

KJ

Thanks for the input you guys. So far, I like the "love-swing" idea simply because it is less imposing and intimidating looking.

I'm not a bondage master like Kuj and would not like to be responsible for injuring someone. I want the experience to be fun. Bondage is more for a BDSM take and for this project, I want to focus on Fem/male tickling not the Dominance side of it.

Just for the record, I'm more on the Dominance side of the scene with a sprinkle of Bondage. To totally different things although they are not mutually exclusive by any measure.

Hope to here more feedback! :D Have you ever been tickled while being suspended?

Used the same kinda swing a few times. Was fun. Miss that house. Can't wait to have another like it, with the ceiling hooks and all.

SY did several videos with this sort of suspension, too. A number of the videos from when they moved to Hawaii involved such. Found out that folks in such could flail wildly, so do beware such.

Oh, and be sure to find proper studs for the suspension points, and center your hooks in them. If you don't, a tickling victim will shake themselves unhooked. This would be bad.

dvnc

I have been thinking about this alot.....

since seeing your original post Mia.

I have ideas and thoughts to share to see if anyone has tried them or would like to... : )

The hammock always comes to mind to make it an already tried theory of suspension. The body is somewhat comfy while being totally vulnerable at the same time..my thought involves 2 or 3 hammocks..

One off the ground or floor about 4 1/2 - 5 feet. I would have him relax comfortably while I lay the next cotton "rope-type" hammock right on top of him...tying the ends to the same place the first one was. Using clothesline rope to "stitch the two hammocks around the outline of the body..together or spread eagled and being sure to keep it tight enough for MTA (maximum tickling area!) : ) Did I mention he would be face down, hands over his head with just some cotton boxers on??

As he realizes he is not going to get away.. I start with little "test" tickles all along his body just to see his reaction compared to the tightness of the hammocks. A table of toys on each side and a huge container of water with a straw... Just incase he gets a little dry! ; ) Once I know he is suspended and unable to get away I hang another hammock just below him for my viewing and tickling pleasure!! Once all is set I climb in - staring him in the face and just whisper... "so you aren't ticklish?, well I am about to check every inch of you before I believe anything you tell me ...and should I find out any different, we will have to ....hmmm lets see ...we can decide that later.." slowly building the tickles and seeing the look on his face would be priceless! Who says you have to stay face to face? There are always those deliciously ticklish feet that need tickling attention, too!

We all know how much build up there can be prior to that first tickle meeting and again after you know the person even better. All those mental notes and tickle spots that were "hidden" before by a mattress or bench are now free for tickling! My mind races further but I will let you write the end to your own hammock ideas : )

The tickling would continue until we were both exhausted from tickling and tormenting...maybe take a little nap and start all over again? : )

f/m tickling is something very exciting.. for both of you. If you ever thought of being a male lee ..this is a good way to just jump in and let yourself go!

Hope you all give it a try and let me know whether you like it!

Hey guys.... Mia asked for f/m but just close your eyes and imagine it the way you like!

All ways ticklish,
Donna

Thanks elaah for the very imaginative description. You just gave me another tickling fantasy.

Dear Mistress Mia

Dear Mistress Mia,

I am posting a story: Blindfolded and suspended in your honor.

I hope you like it

Diego

Hammocks and so on...

Elaah, I hope I never get on your bad side. Just the thought of being stuck in a hammock like that...yikes. Makes me glad I sleep with a good solid matress beneath me. :)

Elaah, fantastic idea! I've always wanted to try something with a hammock. All those holes.....:devil:

Ever think of giving it a try your own sweet self? :angel:

Thanks

MistressMia said:
Diego,
Thanks for the Story. I read it and it's HOT!:D

I loved your picture, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

Thanks

Diego

Dave2112 said:
Elaah, fantastic idea! I've always wanted to try something with a hammock. All those holes.....:devil:

Ever think of giving it a try your own sweet self? :angel:

All the time Dave...:eek:

Diego,
Thank you for the compliment.:blush: :)

Everyone,
Thank you sooo much for supporting this thread and adding your valuable input.:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back