• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling art?

68wolfie

TMF Novice
Was wondering what happened t all f the artists. There was a the there was a new tickling comic being advertised every month. Did everyone retire? lol

Times are changing. Many artists now post exclusive content to pay sites like Patreon rather than for free. There’s also the move to AI art.

Yep, I think old time sketch artists, who use pen or pencil, are going the way of the Dodo Bird. That’s a shame.

Was wondering what happened t all f the artists. There was a the there was a new tickling comic being advertised every month. Did everyone retire? lol

At one point MTJ was putting out a new comic like every week, I recall, that was about 10 years ago. I refer to that era as the Golden Age of tickling art. Patreon is probably the main culprit behind it, when a lot of artists disappeared behind their own paywalls, the incentive to post stuff here and maintain a community of fans and collaborators vanished as well. And in general the quality nosedived as well, as the Patreon artists needs to run the everlasting treadmill of churning out content consistently just to keep their subscribers from leaving. It's a really sad development, in my opinion.

It's tough times for art in general. AI is taking over, yet many aspects that surround it are still very unclear, to say at least. I sadly think creators will have a very tough time going forward, but things can change.

It's been tough times for digital art for a good long while now. In the last 10-15 years the competition has increased exponentially, even in a niche like tickling fetish art. Our own tickling art community started to collapse more than 5 years ago, well before the advent of AI. AI will definitely do a number on the "work for hire" ones in the times to come, however, the "auteur" artists, the comic book writer-artists, the Steve Ditkos of tickling art, they might thrive in this brave new world. The Stan Lees and the Jack Kirbys... they might be replaced by the ChatGPT's and the Dalle-3's.... it's a pity, but it's the way all things go, I'm afraid... :/

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back