• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at the beach M/F

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
So I am still seeing a girl that I have posted about a couple of times previously. At this point, I think we both decided that she might have a little tickle fetish of her own. She is a lee through and through and loves being tickled. She never liked people even touching her feet now she likens the feeling of her toes being sucked to her pussy being licked.

We decided to go out to dinner last night then go to the beach where we agreed for her to be buried in sand where only her head and feet were exposed. When we got to the beach we were making out a lot before she stripped down to her underwear/swimwear and we started digging a hole together, then she hopped in. I made sure she was comfortable she said she actually felt like a queen and was very comfortable. She looked exactly like every lee in a beach tickling video and it's a fantasy I've had for a lonnnggg time.

I asked if she was ready before I started tickling and she gave me the go ahead. I started on the centre of her soles and she immediately broke out into explosive little giggles. I kept this up for a minute before stopping to give her a break. I started up again slowly going up and down the sides of her feet and this made her softly laugh which led to silent laughter, during this I started teasing her saying that she deserved this and that it was punishment for her being a thief (inside joke) All she could do was shake her head and deny that she deserved it. I then kept asking if she loved it which she did!

I stopped again and went up to kiss her for a bit. I started pouring sand on her soles and went crazy on her heels which caused her to explode into laughter. You know, that really sweet and cute laugh where you know they're enjoying it but submissive as fuck. I spider tickled up and down her soles for a bit before focusing just under and between her toes. This got the strongest reaction out of her with really loud laughter mixed in with silent laughter. I stopped after this and dug her out. Even though by this stage she had wiggled and squirmed a lot and was mostly free.

We went back to kissing which led to some adult activities and my 1st time in a public place. Heh heh heh.

When I got home I asked her how her beach tickling experience was.

She said she wasn't sure how she was going to feel about it or if she would like It or not but she loved it! She said it was exciting and the possibility of getting caught made it even better. SHE even suggested making it a regular thing. And I quote "Once a month, we go to the beach at night with no one around, and you tickle me while I'm buried. I really enjoyed it :D." I also asked how the sand affected her ticklishness "Um, probably a 8/10. Usually without tools I'm about a 7/10 :) Sand made it more intense!"

Good night and day all round for both of us! More stories to come!

Congratulations on having a great session at the beach! :feets: :bouncybou
I hope it is the first of many and part of a wonderful relationship. :D

A beautiful story,and congratulations to you, to find a girl who is so fantastic, who you've made like it.........bro....start saving a ring.......

She suggested making it a once a month thing....whoah......from the mouths of babes......

You played it off really great, smart, you gave her breaks.....you teased her...you made her feel like a queen.......you made her like it.......no easy feat.....(no pun intended).....she went from never wanting anyone to touch her there to this...hmm.....maybe the pun WAS intended!

Lastly: great writing, vivid....the real thing....everything you'd want to know.....communicating laughter is the hardest thing, right? You achieved it, a rare thing in people's stories.

Let us know how it goes!!

Congratulations on having a great session at the beach! :feets: :bouncybou
I hope it is the first of many and part of a wonderful relationship. :D

Thank you! There have already been a few and there are bound to be many more! Hopefully! :D

A beautiful story,and congratulations to you, to find a girl who is so fantastic, who you've made like it.........bro....start saving a ring.......

She suggested making it a once a month thing....whoah......from the mouths of babes......

You played it off really great, smart, you gave her breaks.....you teased her...you made her feel like a queen.......you made her like it.......no easy feat.....(no pun intended).....she went from never wanting anyone to touch her there to this...hmm.....maybe the pun WAS intended!

Lastly: great writing, vivid....the real thing....everything you'd want to know.....communicating laughter is the hardest thing, right? You achieved it, a rare thing in people's stories.

Let us know how it goes!!

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words! Especially the one's about my writing! (I am an aspiring writer)

We have been casually seeing each other for a few months now but we have gotten a lot closer in the last few weeks and it's going really well! I'd say we will be official if we are still together in the next month.

She said she is really open to things like this, always keen to try and experiment new things. As I said in the story, the beach tickling was a long time fantasy thing for me, I told her a couple more. One involved her being dressed as a secretary and I interrogate tickle her for information. She is so keen for that and already has an outfit planned out. She also ordered like a gag and a couple of other things that she won't tell me about.

I will be posting more stories as more notable tickling sessions happen!

Very nice story, and congratulations to you both!

Sounds like a win. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your future exploits.

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back