• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at the Beach (MMM/F, FFMM/M)

unknown123

I'm not normally the type of person to tell a story, but this one was just too good not to share lol On a side note, I've been a member of this site for a while, but I had never actually had any friends before now who were tickling enthusiasts. It feels nice knowing I'm not the only one :p

About a month ago now 6 of us went to the beach (3 couples). We were just goofing off. I was relatively new to the group; the other two couples were my boyfriend's friends. However, the one girl, Danielle, had very quickly become one of my best friends and the two of us were building a sandcastle together.

I had gotten up to get a pail of water to continue our castle and I turn to see that all three guys in the group had started bothering Danielle, like shoving and messing with her. It didn't take too long before they pinned her down and started tickling her. Meanwhile, the other girl, Casey, was just standing there and laughing at the scene in front of her(lol)

So Danielle calls out for me to help her (though her desperate laughter, mind you lol) and being the kind of person I am, I rush in to help. I'm a rather timid person at first, so I go straight to my boyfriend and pull him off Danielle and he turns right to me, trying to tickle me. Now, I know him and I am able to fight him off rather quickly and I get him pinned, mostly because he's laughing so hard from everything. So I conform to the new game and start tickling his ribs, with one of his arms pinned. Meanwhile, Danielle has broken loose from the other guys and she turns to my boyfriend holds down his other arm and begins tickling him under his arms. Now you have to know that my boyfriend is very very ticklish so he's like red-in-the-face laughing really hard. Then, the other guys decide to turn on one of their own and land on my boyfriend's feet and start tickling his feet, one on each foot. He was like crying now. I swear all I could do is laugh at him (some girlfriend I am lol). He was screaming in laughter and trying desperately to break free. At this point Casey had begun snapping pictures of the whole thing lol. Danielle and I were the first to let up, only because he had started pleading us to stop (and he was really running out of air). We had to like pry the other guys off his feet eventually as well.

Just thought I'd share. I've never seen something like it, let alone participate lol

awww very cool! Sounds like you had fun! Thanks for sharing!

Good story...I thought you were going to say that when you jumped in, you were gonna get tickled by the other 5 people. Thanks for sharing it!

Is there any way you could post some of the pictures of the tickling?

Sounds like a great, fun experience. I enjoyed reading about it.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back