• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at the hair stylist

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
I don't know why I didn't post this the first two times I tried this, but I can't believe I've never seen it mentioned before. One of the greatest chances to sneak in a tickle is when you're getting your hair washed before a haircut. If you're lucky enough to get a desirable member of the opposite sex, that is.

Think about it: when the reach over to wash your hair, you're staring DIRECTLY up at their armpit. How could you resist?

Well, with the cute girl who cuts my hair, I usually can't :D

Is this BEFORE...

...or AFTER they've cut your hair? LoL :D

Can you say "Bad Hair Day" children? I know you can... Very Good!

I never tried this, but I do recall discussing tickling at hair salons before. An incident when I was in my teens comes to mind.
When I used to live in CT, I went to this hair stylist Denise for many years. She was cute. Italian-American, about 30, short light brown hair. So many times she would have an exposed pit in my direction as she was washing my hair, so a tickle would have been easy. Plus, in the 80s the sex harrassment laws werent as crazy as they are today. Alas, I never tried it, but one day I did get into a discussion about tickling with her.
Whenever Denise used to use the neck trimmers to trim the excess hair from my neck, she would know I would be squeamish about it, because I would complain that it tickled. So, one day as she was doing my hair, she was wearing one of those sleveless tops with her pits exposed, and when she went to get the neck trimmers, I winced. She said something like: "I know this tickles, I'm ticklish too and it isnt pleasant to feel tickling. My family tickles me and It feels sooo ticklish" Back then, I wasnt into tickling, so I didnt expound on the incident, but I remember it. It would have been the perfect chance to ask her about tickle spots or experiences, but as I said back then I was only into feet and not tickle, so I more concentrated on peering at her polished toenails through sandals.
Had that conversation happened after 1997 when I got into tickling, you know I would have asked her some tickle questions. Alas, a missed opportunity, but not one I recall with extreme regret, because tickling to me was a fleeting thing then and not a fetish or sexually exciting thing like it is today.
So, that is my experience. One would have to believe that Denise had to have experienced tickling at some point to have discussed that, and as I think on it now, at least I can say it is another person whom I used to see on a regular basis that I got an admission from.

Mitch

Re: Is this BEFORE...

AffectionateDan said:
...or AFTER they've cut your hair? LoL :D

Can you say "Bad Hair Day" children? I know you can... Very Good!

Luckily I get my hair washed AFTER the cut...worst she can do to me is get shampoo in my eye.

Here I was reading your thread, thinking "hey, I just posted something like this, now he's stealing my thunder!"

Then I see it was from 2 years ago, most likely revived when you linked it.

So basically - quit stealing my thunder! :p

Hey maybe it's just us Chicago guys named Andy who are so resourceful in this way, eh buddy? ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back