• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling best friends wife's feet(socks,bare,noncon) m/f

ItzBoogieSally

Tickling my best friends wife's socked and bare feet, based on true events (and fantasy) (fiction)
I've been friends with my buddy Sean since we were 14 (27 now) about 7 years ago he started dating this brunette bombshell Kristy, Kristy is absolutely breathtaking, beautiful in it's purest form, she's about 5'7 120 lbs. She has the most gracious smile and deep, hearty laugh that I absolutely lose it when I hear her cackle, truly music to my ears. On top of that Kristy has the most perfect (size 8 1/2-9) feet I've laid eyes on, high arch, pink soles and long slightly plump toes. This story takes place about 3 years ago about 14 months after their wedding. Sean, Kristy and I had agreed the previous night to meet up the next day and drink since Sean was off Friday. I told him I'd meet him at their house when he got off at 5. Of course I showed up 45 minutes early because I wanted to see one of Kristy's famous footshows she always gave me. I've spent years peeping at her soles, watching her wiggle her toes, dangle her slippers and flipflops, prance around the house in tight white socks( my favorite) we're all close and they know everything about me, so they know about my fetishes, though I've never confessed my list for Sean's wife's feet.. and I've suspected Kristy would intentionally flaunt her soles on purpose, but I wasn't 100%. So I arrived at their house around 4:15, I knock and Kristy greets me at the door. She looked radiant wearing her white cashmere sweater, black tights that showed off every curve, and her gray fluffy slippers and to my delight, tight white ankle socks🥰 she told me Im early but I could wait with her and pre game until Sean was off. I noticed her playing with her slippers as she kept sliding them in and out. So after we made Bourbon Sodas we decided to watch Netflix (her favorite show was Keeping up with the Kardashian) at the time. She poops back in Sean's lazy boy chair crosses her ankles and proceeds to let one slipper hang off her white toes while shaking her foot. I couldn't take my eyes off them praying it fell off. About 5 minutes pass by and my prayer was answered, it falls off and her toes instinctively wiggle as their freed from the slipper. God, that woman could wiggle her toes. I got out my phone and decided to film her for a minute as is a habit of mine. I get out my phone and see it's 4:22. Sean would be home soon. As I was checking the time she reared her head back and let out that deep, sexy giggle of hers, and I decided today was the day I would have my way with her feet. I was going to tickle those big feet of hers, as I spent so many years daydreaming about flicking my fingers over her soles, about dragging a feather up and down her arch and between her toes. About making her laugh against her will, I stopped daydreaming and looked at her socked feet again. Just shaking, it was maddening. But how to do it? I didn't have too much time before Sean was home and I definitely didn't want him walking in to socks and slippers on the ground next to his wife laughing her ass off and my fingers flailing all over her feet. After a few more minutes of watching her maddening toe wiggling, I decided I couldn't take it anymore. Years of teasing, watching her sexy soles. Countless times watching her dangle her high heels from her toes, watching her shoe drop and having to watch her keep it off and flex her soles. Too many times watching her dip in ad out of slippers. I quickly checked the time 4:33. I have 30 minutes give or take. Enough time to have fun with her feet. My hands were shaking as I slowly got up and headed to where her slipper had fallen off. I picked it up and dusted it off and pretended like I was going to put it on her. She was smiling and said "oh thank you D, you truly are a gentleman, I forgot all about that! And she pointed her toes, allowing me to put it back on. My hands were trembling, I was entirely nervous, I had dreamed about this moment for such a long time. As my hands got within a few inches of her socked foot, I dropped the slipper, proceeded to grab her right ankle and dragged my index finger down the center of her foot. The moment my finger felt her silky socked foot beneath it, I was truly in heaven. "Finally" I thought. I managed to stammer out the word... "T-t-ticklish?" She was showing that sexy smile of hers and slightly giggled "maaaaybeee" I then spider tickled her arch for a second, I watched as her ankle made a circular motion to avoid my fingers and her socked toes we're wiggling like mad, but she didn't pull her foot away. Hehe..hah. first one giggle, then another, "ha.haaaaha, and then she broke. Out came a maddening hearty laugh of hers that I loved so much. Hahahahaehe D, stop that my feet are so fucking ticklish, "hahahaha what are you doing?? Hehehe" hahaha is this a part of your foot thing?" Hahahaha I raked my fingers up and down and back around again, hitting her toes her arch, the heels, I was entranced as I finally was living out my fantasy, I wanted to tickle Sean's girl for years... I got up the nerve to tell her that as I lightened up and just started stroking a finger up and down her sole. "You what? How long have you wanted to do that" since Sean introduced us, I replied. Since I first saw you in those black sandals you wore that day. "Haha oh really? I told her everything, how I fantasized about tying her up when Sean was gone, about all the videos I had on my phone. She just sat there and listened and smiled, and giggled occasionally as I stroked her sole. "Well, it's 4:43, Sean will be off soon, you better out my shoe back on. . She wiggled her toes at me and smiled, and said "what are you waiting for? And I started to slowly slide off her white sock, she just sat there, still smiling ear to ear."hey D, come on let go of my foot.. please.. you had your fun, now give me my slipper back! I considered letting her ankle go for a moment, then I looked straight at her sole, I looked that white sole up and down and remembered all the times she's teased me with those feet, and now, I could have my way with the.... "Sorry" I blurted out, "waited too long for these sexy feet, you should have just kept your slippers on, "D, let go of my foot, I'm serious it's not funny, I'm too fucking ticklish for this shit now stop, and I won't tell Sean how much youve been wanting my feet." I started to slowly pull off her sock, "let's see what we got under here Kristy" "wait, D, what are you doing, leave my sock on, stahhp, it's almost 5! You don't want Sean to see you tickling my feet do you?" By this point I almost had the sock over her toes, and boom! I was now staring dead at her bare sole, they were flawless. I took a moment to look them over, never being so close to her soles. Her soles we're bright pink, and creamy white all over. My mouth was watering thinking of what I'm going to do with Kristy's feet I just sat there admiring her foot. "D, I Know you've wanted this for years but please, I'm fucking begging you, I'm ticklish! " She wiggled her toes again,"yknow wiggling those piggies isn't exactly helping your case. Do you know how crazy that drives me when you do? Every dropped shoe, every toe wiggle, Everytime you propped your soles up in my face, and now I got you. I looked closer at her toes. cherry red pedicure. They looked delicious. I took my index finger and slid it slowly up her arch, "hehe, that tickles D, hahaha. Nooooo, hahahah I went faster attacking the balls of her foot, God they were soft. I relentlessly ran my fingers all over her foot, listening to that sexy laugh she had, "hahahahaha hehehe noooo D.. nahahahat my feheheheeeeet! Sean will be home sooooonhahahaha, please, hahahaha no more hahahahahehehe! I didn't care. Sean could walk in right now and see me having my way with his wife's feet, I wouldn't care, I wouldn't stop. I can't stop. I thought as I torture her bare sole some more, "Sea hahahah heeeehahalp meeeehehee, she couldn't hardly speak as she was in a for of laughter. "I love your laugh" I taunted. "What's so funny Kristy? You don't like me tickling your toes? "Does Sean know you like to take your shoes off and tease his friends with your sexy soles?? "Hahahohoho nohoho I swear I don't mean to hahaha" of course you do kristy! "Now, let's find some rope, and some household items I could have some fun with... There's something I always wanted to do to you. Kristy was looking around, still paying from the foot tickling. "Huh? What do you mean? Where are you going? I wasted no time in finding what I was looking for, I grabbed and knotted a t shirt, and where the hell is it, I know there's one here. Aha! Yes! I walked back to where Kristy was, surprisingly she didn't get up. I yanked her ankles toward me and tied them tight. One bare, one socked foot. Perfect. "what's in your hand D..?" I smirked and held up a stiff black feather. "Oh God.. no D! Please don't use that on my feet. I knelt down by her soles, and gently stroked the feather across her bare toes, "hehehe, God no, it fucking tickles! D! Stop it! I gently glided the feather over her arch, listening to the scraping of her soles, "I tell you Kristy, you can't imagine how many times I would daydream about feathering your bare feet. Especially when you would like your feet out of your blanket whenever we all watched a movie. "Hahahahahaha no! Not the toes! Hahahehehe please... Aahahah no hahahahahaha more haha!!! I was in heaven as I slid the stiff feather in and out of her toes, listening to that heavenly laugh. I was going to tickle this woman to death. Up and down up and down. "Hahahahaha Seanhahaha hurryhahaha. I looked at the clock, I had a few minutes left. I ripped off her other sock and nibbled those pedicured toes. I can't believe I was worshipping my best friends wife's feet! She was in a fot of silent laughter at this point. "No haha more. Stahp. Was all she could mutter. "Tasty toes you have Kristy, I think we're gonna have to make this a regular thing. Mmm you know you love It. This is what you get for being a foot tease. I finally decided she had enough. Begrudgingly I untied her, handed back her socks and slippers. Her face was dark red. "Are you going to tell Sean" i asked her. "Tell him what exactly? That his best friend is obsessed with my feet? That he tickle tortured my helpless soles? No. "Well, I hope you enjoyed yourself. I hope you at least got this obsession out of your system. She didn't put her socks back on, instead she leaned back her lazy boy, poked her feet from our of the covers, and once again started her foot show. Occasionally glancing over to see if I was still watching.
Tbc.

I've been in similar situations before. At least the part where I've been dying to tickle a girl for the first time deciding whether to make a move or not. The foot worship and the rest of it of a best friends wife, not so much.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back