• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Challenge On Clips4sale

Banshee

1st Level Red Feather
Is anyone familiar with this company? I lOVE the concept.

Concept is good. Execution is bad. The tickler doesn't do a very good job of tickling and that makes the girls appear not ticklish. I think a good tickler could do wonders with this concept.

Yeah

I made the mistake of getting the Stacy Lynn Grand Finale. It wasn't very good.

They should watch Laney from Tickle Horror go at a girl.

I got bored during Sapphire's Foot Tickle Challenge or lack thereof, so to speak.

I Know

The idea is great. The videos aren't. The tickling is very substandard.

Whoa Sorry

In response to this review the owner of the website got a hold of me. We agreed to replace the clip I had ordered with another clip. It involved Emily and all I can say is WOW!!! When this site is on it's ON!!

I should have posted this quite awhile ago and I apologize to the owner that I did not do so.

I must second many of the statements already here.

I purchased both Grand Finale challenge clips of Lindsey and Angelique last night. These were the first and only clips I've ever purchased from them. I thought the belt-stretch tie-up concept was a sure winner. I was hoping for some serious armpit torture! Very creative!

Unfortunately, I was very disappointed. Disappointed enough to post here for the first time. First, both models seemed somewhat bored and annoyed rather than ticklish. It's hard to blame them though, because the real problem was that they weren't really tickled. There was roughly 30 seconds of actual laughter in each 11 minute clip. No joke. Count it.

In the Lindsey clip I found myself just waiting for him to get down to it. Instead, it was filled with him flopping her boobs around for half the clip - obviously not a ticklish move. Boob-flopping is not tickling, and her nipples weren't ticklish. Just when he's hit a sweet spot where she made a face and twitched as if something was ticklish or she screached... he moved to another spot that wasn't ticklish.

I felt like jumping in the video, slapping him, and wiggling my fingers lightly and constantly in her armpits (not near, or grabbing, or 3 inches away from them, and not for 3 seconds), and maybe shifting from one to the other after 15 seconds possibly so she didn't get used to it, until it was unbearable. When he wasn't flopping her boobs he was sort of grabbing her armpits like you would someone's sides, which didn't cause any laughter either, just a look of mild annoyance. That's what really puzzled me. Nothing caused much laughter, yet his technique didn't change. Simply going through the motions doesn't cut it.

That's right, I'm not done. Tickle clips are hit and miss by nature so I figured, "well, maybe it was just that model, or that day he was off?" and bought the Angelique Grand Finale clip only to discover that it wasn't just that model or an off-day. It was 11 minutes of her looking uncomfortable and annoyed with maybe 30 seconds of laughter from the 3 second moments where he actually may have it a sweet spot. The rest was the same, although less in this clip, sloppy non-ticklish-boob maneuvers with the "grabbing" rather than tickling and some tickling placed about 3 inches outside her armpits.. which (surprise!) didn't tickle.

EDIT: After checking the date on this thread and giving this huge and somewhat negative review, I gave them another shot last night and got the latest grand challenge clip with Candy. Third time's a charm? This clip was somewhat better than the other two, although not by much, but I had a realization: It appears at least part of the problem is that they're exhausted by the time he gets to this challenge. There seems to be a consistent uncomfortable and annoyed vibe in all three of these videos. There isn't much discomfort or annoyance caused by tickling unfortunately. She laughed a little more than the other two, but the belt was uncomfortable and she seemed to react to everything, except the tickling.

I don't rant here with a malicious intent, but rather some genuine feedback. So much is right about his setup, it's frustrating to see it squandered where it counts. Have ticklechallenge do the set, technical stuff, creative situation brainstorming, etc, but (hypothetically) bring in the dudes from frenchtickling, for example, to actually tickle like they mean it, and this would be a world-class company.

Best of luck,
Terst

Last edited:
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back