• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Cuckold Stories (Partners Tickled by Someone Else) Thread

Like everyone else here, I LOVE this topic! I've read all these wonderful stories and they're making me a little light-headed. Sadly, while I have had a lot of tickling experiences in my life, I have very few tales to tell on this subject.

There is one, though, that I've never shared in this or any other forum.

When I was too young to stay home by myself after school, my cousin, Emily used to babysit me. I was 11 or 12 and she was 16 or 17. This was the early 70s, and she looked like a child of the era. Long, straight dark hair, parted down the middle, wire-rimmed glasses, bell-bottoms, She was like a brunette Marcia Brady, I didn't really know it at the time, but I was a little in love with her. I looked up to her. She taught me about good music, from Elton John, to Led Zeppelin, to Yes. She also made it ok to experiment with drugs. I knew she smoked pot and dabbled with harder drugs like Psilocybin and LSD. When I was a few years older and my curiosity about drugs was picqued, I reasoned, "Well, Emily did it."

She was known for being very buxom, but being a confirmed little foot fetishist already, I was enamored with the fact that she went barefoot most of the time. To this day, I have a weakness for bare feet and blue jeans that I blame solely on her.

I don't know how I found out she was ticklish, but she was. We confided all kinds of secrets to each other, but I could never get her to tell me what her most ticklish spot was. Although, I'm almost certain I know.

The funny thing was, even at that age, I wasn't as interested in tickling her myself as I was in watching someone else, like one of her boyfriends whom she frequently had over while watching me, tickle her. She had a string of them, and a few of them would occassionally poke her sides or something similarly light-weight. I was always hoping for a big production, for one of them to pin her down and tickle her from head to toe. While that never happened, I did watch one of her boyfriends tickle the soles of her upturned feet for a few seconds. For some reason, the three of us were on the floor. Emily, on her knees, opened the bottom doors to one of my mom's cabinets to look for something. While she rooted through the compartment, he leaned over and started ticking her feet. She squealed and leapt up and yelled at him to stop. She then went back to searching the cabinet, which was a foolish thing to do, because, what do ticklers do when they gets a good reaction? They do it again. This time she made a heartfelt plea, "Please quit tickling my feet, I need to try to find this."

Sad to say, he complied with her wishes.

But that isn't the story I came here to tell.

One of her boyfriends, probably the most serious one of the bunch, was named Les. It would be putting it mildly to say that she and Les had a turbulent relationship. I distinctly remember hearing her fight with him on the phone. I remember once she was lying on my parent's bed. After screaming something at him, she slammed the phone down and screamed, "God, sometimes I hate him!"

One time as we laid on the bed together talking about this and that, she blurted out this little gem. I don't know how we got on the subject of tickling -- I probably saw an opportunity to steer the conversation in that direction and couldn't resist.

"One time Les tickled me really badly. He managed to pin me down. Then he pulled off my socks and started tickling my bare feet. I couldn't do anything about it. He was so strong and held me down so tightly, I couldn't move at all. The only ting I could do was just laugh and wait for it to be over."

This happened over 50 years ago and, to this day, I think about it. If I'm in an erotic reverie, all I have to do is call to mind that sentence, "The only ting I could do was just laugh and wait for it to be over." and it sends me to the moon. I've loved hearing stories from women about memorable times they were tickled ever since.
Wow what a memory!

I'm going to begin with a story that actually breaks my own rule, because we had just broken up, but it was so soon afterward that I basically felt like I was still in the relationship. My heart was, for sure, which made hearing this story pretty much 99% awful at the time, but in hindsight, it's also kind of wildly hot and amazing.

Whitney and I had dated for just a few months—she was 6'0" tall, thin, athletic, with light brown hair and green eyes—truly beautiful. She was my first girlfriend and I was still extremely self-conscious about being into tickling and feet, so I was very careful not to overdo it, and basically barely tickled her at all while we were together, except for a few pokes to the sides, squeezes of the knees, or gentle strokes on her sock-protected soles. She'd react a little, but nothing extravagant, and I really couldn't tell how ticklish she was. I certainly would have loved to just pin her down and tickle torture her, but for some reason I never had the courage to. She certainly would have had absolutely no idea I was into tickling or feet.

We attempted to be friends after breaking up and continued talking on the phone regularly. A week or two into our post-breakup friendship, she told me that earlier that afternoon, she'd been hanging out with two male friends—acquaintances of mine—and that they'd started tickling her feet. Her description of what happened is straight out of some kind of tickling cuckold fiction I might concoct nowadays: "It was so awful—Taj held my legs down and Sean tickled my feet and they just wouldn't stop. I was laughing SO hard, begging them to stop, screaming, and they just kept doing it. It was the worst tickling I've ever experienced." (This from someone with a fairly sadistic older brother)

I was so shocked I could barely speak—just the fact that she was recounting this to me was beyond belief, not to mention the agony of knowing these guys had gotten to do what I never had. Not only that, I'd had the impression she might not even be that ticklish and barely ever tickled her feet at all. I protested, "But your feet aren't even that ticklish...."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she retorted, as if what I'd said was so wrong it was insulting. "My feet are CRAZY ticklish. It's awful!!!"

Perhaps it's a classic tickling cuckold situation—I was devastatingly jealous when I heard about it, and yet now in hindsight it's incredibly hot to me.

The good news is that as our friendship continued, I got to tickle her feet a LOT, and it was true—they were extraordinarily ticklish and her reactions were truly desperate and hysterical.
Can you tell us more stories about her please?

I'm really intrigued by this subject. Back in school, I had a long-term girlfriend who eventually left for university, leaving us three hours apart. We had to adjust to being in a long-distance relationship, but one advantage was that she knew I had a thing for other people tickling her.

So, when it came to her living with other students, the parties, the nights out, she managed to take full advantage, knowing the stories would captivate me, especially if they involved her being barefoot.

It was an emotional rollercoaster, and I suppose eventually it went too far and beyond tickling. She was young, good looking and fun to be around, so just an occupational hazard.

In retrospect, the stories she told are and always will be unforgettable.

I'm really intrigued by this subject. Back in school, I had a long-term girlfriend who eventually left for university, leaving us three hours apart. We had to adjust to being in a long-distance relationship, but one advantage was that she knew I had a thing for other people tickling her.

So, when it came to her living with other students, the parties, the nights out, she managed to take full advantage, knowing the stories would captivate me, especially if they involved her being barefoot.

It was an emotional rollercoaster, and I suppose eventually it went too far and beyond tickling. She was young, good looking and fun to be around, so just an occupational hazard.

In retrospect, the stories she told are and always will be unforgettable.
I'd be very curious to hear some of her stories. And the stories of your girlfriend being tickled by her family :)

Does anyone know of any videos with this theme? Or JOI videos where someone is talking about your wife being tickled/ticklish?

I remember there's a tickling-sotry sery 'anne's hospital stay'. Some cuckold-related tickling plots are interesting. Basicly it's like the husband hiding in her wife's ward and watch someone else tickle his wife, who's been tied to the bed because of her injury. I remember the husband were secretly mas****ting while watching this. But that was not my type of tickling, there's only desire with no love in it.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back