• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling dirty soles...

Spot_Lady

TMF Regular
The Lady was gardening in her bare feet and driving me crazy. I got her to promise to let me clean them off later and headed off to modify some furniture. I scrubbed her soles dry with a few different brushes then sprayed her feet with water. She went nuts! I think the spraying was almost worse than the brushes. She never could handle that for long. I swear I may make a whole video of her having different sprayers torture her soles.LOL.
Of course, I had to test the ticklishness of those shiny pink soles after I was done.
Spotman C
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18502

Nice Clip.

The spray bottle is an interesting new torture device.

Dirty Feet

I'm one of the few guys that like dirty feet. Most guys like soft, smooth freshly pedicured feet. I sometimes want to tickle feet that are not perfectly groomed, a little rough around the edges. To me, there are only a few things hotter than seeing a girl that's barefoot in public. These were great clips, please do more like this.

Spot Lady

As always loved these two clips as well. Ariel is one of the most ticklish ladies I have seen on videoclips. Thanks for sharing.

TicklesFemales

Scrub

I love the use of the scrub brush!!! :wub: It's my favorite!!!
She has a very nice laugh, and big feet to boot!!!

Thanks...

I'm glad that you gave them a Good Cleaning.

Nice clip, will look to viewing some more of your work.:D

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back