• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Distraction M/F

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Myself and my asian wife; the same then girlfriend from my Quarantine story https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/quarantine-m-f-and-m-f-a-shorter-version.348107/
went away on holiday recently and I decided I wanted to to try and tickle her and get her to crack; when she was talking to her sisters on the phone.... which happens a lot!

I can't entirely remember the details as it was a number of days ago, but first I went after her very ticklish barefeet, one and then both at once; oh her feet really hyperticklishly flinched but she remained composed, not even acknowledging me.
So I upped my game and continued with the feet, got under her arms.. that seemed to make her lose concentration and be unable to continue talking for a second.. :)
Then what finally made her crack was when I held her feet hostage under my arms and tickled away... she finally "kkkkkhehehehe" and had to stop her conversation. :)

I did this to her twice when we were away, her sisters were none the wiser. ;)

Finally the best part was when we returned home and again she was talking to a sister. I again went for her feet scratching her soles and again her feet flinched every time time I did.. but she still remained composed.
However this time I picked up a paper receipt and began sliding it between each of her toes. :D That did it! She immediately stopped talking, looked right at me with a pleease stop. I can't take it grin. :D
This was the same grin/gritted teeth I am trying not to crack look, that she gave me on a train years ago; in which I made her burst out giggling loudly on a train. :)

That didn't stop me, I did it again and once again lol, she had to stop talking and was gritting her teeth with the please stop look. :D

Finally I did it a third time and again got the same hilarious response. :D

I also managed to tickle her just by making tickling noises. :D Then I said, my hand is over here I am not even doing anything. :D

I love my wife. :)

Last edited:
She also has what I call her giggle spot. The hips, or rather slightly above on the ribs and a few times I said, hmmm now where is that spot again?
pinch pinch pinch ah here it is is and she can do nothing but giggle/laugh and will be unable to stop giggling/laughing until I stop. :)
It will always cause her to giggle/laugh which is why I call it her giggle spot lol. I discovered it a while ago when I was just randomly pinching the spot, only for her to say I can't stop laughing when you do that. :)
I have done this a few times in public but mainly when we are alone at home and or when she is pinned under me hehe. :)

Last edited:
I forgot there was also one or two days when she was wearing stockings. We took the bus in to town but also had a lift home on one or two of those days, upon discovering that scratching her knees were ticklish when we were on the bus, I proceeded to do that a few times. It definately really tickled her, she didn't laugh but she kept pulling her knees away every time I scratched them. :D

One other thing I love doing to her is ever since I found her underarms were very licklish and since that incident with the dog happened, I have been holding her arm down and licking her underarms it drives her nuts. :) It is great doing that and tickling under the other one at the same time.

Last edited:
The closest she has ever come to being tied up was when I once tied her ankles together and kept tickling her feet, which was hilarious!
I just kept holding the rope in one hand and tickling both her feet; which were tied together, with the other. Her feet couldn't get away so all she could do was laugh herself silly.
:)
Aside from that she is pinned down a lot by me and was also during the nephew visit from the Qurantine story, more than once.

I have mentioned tying her up more than once but she always says the same thing in her cute voice, "But I will be dying hehehe". She doesn't mean physically dying she means laughing so much. I think even the thought of being tied up and tickled makes her ticklish. :D

I haven't given up trying, she is definitely a lot more ticklish when she is pinned down/can't move. ;)

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back