• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fantasies Part 1 (F/F)

GreyArea

TMF Expert
Well, my friends, it has been over two years since my last visit. - Bad things have happened. I've come down with a heart condition that is apparently quite rare and -unfortunately- quite nasty. So I've literally spent months in hospitals and other medical places. I'm kind of semi-stabilized now, but prospects are still somewhat dubious, and I've been made to understand that this would be a good time to put my affairs in order.

And this is what I'm doing right now: I'm clearing out the vaults. There are still lots of unfinished projects, sketches, experiments &c., and I'm going to post them all, the only selection criterion being image size. Some are obviously better than others, and with most of the pics you'll discover something that is still not-quite-perfect, but this is how it's going to be.

There are no comic-book-type stories (you'll have to make up the stories for yourselves), but many scenes include pics taken from different points of view. Me being me, the emphasis is on foot tickling, but there are some pics that should please the UB crowd as well.

For those of you who are interested in the technical side of things:
Posing & rendering: Poser 7 (Firefly),
modeling: Shade 8,
texture design & postwork: Corel Graphics 11.

Enough talk - there are the pics...

...more... (all those raytraced reflections in the Mirror Room almost made my compter croak)

more... (The 2nd set here is sort of The Teachers' Revenge; we'll see tickled teachers later...)

...I guess that's why the Wicked Witch wanted those red shoes to come off...

...well, if that isn't our favourite tomb raiding treasure hunter... (the 'ler is supposed to be Miss Natla from the very first 90ies era Tomb Raider game, but I couldn't recall what she looked like, apart from a blonde bob hairdo and a business suit)

...Lara Croft again, against an ancient Egyptian background, plus two evil nuns...

...more dungeon sets... (#3 and #4 are pure UB, nevertheless I'm particularly fond of them)

...and some black magic.

I'll call it a day for now, but there'll be more soon.

Enjoy the pix, have a good time, and don't let any evil witches come near you (unless, of course, you want to be tickled by them).

GreyArea,

I am very sorry to hear of your health troubles and I will keep you in my thoughts and hope for the very best for you.

This is an amazing body of work both rich in detail and variety. A great deal of time, effort and passion went into the creation of theses images and it shows. Just think of the scenarios that will be conjured in the imaginations of all the people that have the pleasure to view them.

Thank you for sharing your passion and love of the genre with us.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back