• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fantasy Come True! (M/F, explicit content)

NotALynx

So this is a story about my experience last weekend, where I met up with someone from this site. We started talking several years back (I was under a different username, which I lost access to) as RP partners, not really thinking of anything more since we lived on opposite coasts. I ended up moving across the country a while back, so we decided we should meet up!

We met for drinks, because we both enjoy beer and we decided we wanted to take things slow, since this was the first time we were meeting. We had agreed to just go with whatever felt ok, and there were no expectations on either side. He said he came prepared to go as far as I felt comfortable, but that he would respect any and all limits and boundaries I set. I was the driver here. This was probably the most important piece of this whole meeting, since my anxiety was already through the roof due to past experiences and just overall anxiety.

After talking for a while, we decided to go to the place we were staying. I was feeling pretty good about everything. He was super respectful, and we had a ton in common outside of the fetish. We got to the room, and just hung out for a while. They were showing Halloween and H20 on TV, which was nice since we’re both horror fans.

We hung out and watched the movies, continuing to talk about favorite movies, comparing notes on ones we particularly liked. I was leaning on the arm of the couch, my legs curled up next to me. I kept scooting my feet closer to him, since I was feeling pretty comfortable and positive about the situation, hoping he would get the hint. I was a bit too shy to just ask outright.

After a little while, he started idly stroking along the top of my foot, taking it slow and making sure that this was what I wanted. I moved my foot a bit further into his lap, smiling so he knew it was ok. At this point, he grabbed a firm hold on my ankles and began scribbling his fingers along my soles. I tried to keep the giggles in as best as I could, since it’s no fun to just give him what he wanted right away.

“If you giggle, the socks are coming off.”

He began to tickle up along my calves, and by the time he got to my knees, I lost it. I started giggling, trying to squirm away from him. He grabbed my feet again and pulled both my socks off, attacking my now bare soles.

After spending a few minutes on my feet, he moved up to pinch my sides and hips. I curled into the couch, trying to protect myself from his fingers. He pinned me down, tickling all over my sides, ribs, hips and thighs. I was a laughing mess at this point.

This continued for probably 15-20 minutes, though he asked me if I was ok several times through that period and I encouraged him to continue. He eventually let me up to catch my breath and got me some water. At some point during this, my pants had come off so that he could assault my thighs and ass cheeks more easily. Not entirely sure when that happened, but I wasn’t complaining.

Once my breathing was back at a normal rate, he asked if I wanted to relocate to the bed. Of course, I eagerly said yes. I was rather turned on at this point, and definitely wanted to keep going.

He gave me the chance to drink some water before instructing me to get on the bed. As soon as I did, he came after me again. He used his weight to pin my body down as he tickled along my sides. When I reached to try to push him off, he grabbed my arm and pinned it over my head, tickling my armpit.

Any time I would try to roll away and protect one spot, he would find and tickle another. Through this struggle, the rest of my clothes came off.

He had me pinned down and naked now. Once my shirt was off, he used one hand to hold my arms over my head while using his free hand to switch between tickling my breasts and armpits. Every so often, he would tickle over my nipples, causing me to jump due to the sensitivity, but he never stayed in one spot for long.

After he got bored of assaulting my upper body, he shifted his weight to hold my legs apart. He tickled all along my thighs, figuring out that the spot where my thigh meets my groin was incredibly ticklish.

He tickled and teased that area and my inner thighs for what seemed like forever before moving slightly to tickle between my legs. His fingers quickly found my clit, which I then learned was EXTREMELY ticklish. He lightly wiggled his finger over my clit, while taking his other hand to tickle anywhere he could reach. I was laughing, moaning, and trying so hard to close my legs.

While never letting up on my clit, he took his other hand and began scribbling his fingers all over the sole of my foot. The combined sensation pushed me over the edge of my first orgasm of the night. He didn't let up even a little, continuing to switch where he was tickling until he had pushed me through several more orgasms and I was begging him to let up so I could catch my breath.

After breathing for a few minutes and downing some more water, he asked if I wanted to try out some of the tools he brought. I was all for it! At this point we decided it would be better if I were restrained. He tied me down, spread eagle, nice and tight so I could barely struggle.

He started off slow, using just his fingers to get me primed and giggling. Once I was ready, we decided to try taking it up a notch. He pulled out a bottle of baby oil and applied it to my chest, making my breasts nice and slick. He then began a focused tickle assault on my nipples. The addition of the baby oil allowed his fingers to move so quickly and easily over them, driving me nuts. The tickling sensation was intensified so much by the oil.

After a while of that, switching every so often to my armpits and ribs to keep me on my toes, he decided to bring out a soft paintbrush. He positioned himself between my legs and began to use the brush to tickle over my pussy lips, clit, and ass. This was more of a pleasant sensation than a ticklish one, but he kept it up for a while. Before I could enjoy it too much and have another orgasm, he stopped and put the brush down.

He pulled out two electric toothbrushes and held them up for me to see. He turned them on and began walking around the bed, holding them close to my body but not letting them touch my skin. The anticipation drove me crazy!

Finally, one of the brushes made contact with my side. I about jumped out of my skin. He ran the brushes all over my sides, up into my armpits, under and around my breasts, sending me into a fit of laughter. At one point, he held my nipple between the brushes, which was so intense!

He moved down my legs, the brushes tickling the whole way, before stopping at my feet. He ran the brushes all over my soles, under my toes, everywhere. I almost couldn't take it, but I was tied so tight that there was no escape.

After several minutes of that, he placed the brushes behind my knees and went back to tickling my feet with his fingers. I never knew the backs of my knees were so ticklish!

He continued tickling all over until I started begging for him to tickle my clit again. I was so turned on at this point, but we had agreed before hand that the only way I was allowed any sort of pleasure was through ticking. This was when I learned just how ticklish my clit actually was. He took one of the toothbrushes and began using it on my pussy, avoiding my clit at first, while tickling my upper body relentlessly with his other hand. It didn't take too long for the brush to find my clit and make contact. The sensation was so much more intense than I could have expected! It tickled worse than anything I could have thought but it also felt incredible!

He held the brush there as I dissolved into a giggling, moaning mess. He never stopped tickling my upper body, using his hand and mouth to tickle every sensitive spot he could find. Before long, I was hit with another strong orgasm, but he didn't stop. He kept going, and as soon as the orgasm began to subside, the ticklish sensations intensified. It was almost unbearable! He brought me to several more orgasms like this, not letting up until I was begging for him to stop because I'd had enough.

It was literally a fantasy come true! The whole thing lasted about 3 hours. We're already making plans to do it again.

It great to hear that you had so much pleasure from the session! :bouncybou
Let us know how future encounters go. :D

Yes, pleasure is the key here. So glad you enjoyed it! Please post when your next session happens.

Wow! I need to find a young lady like you! I'd love to hone my skills doing the very same things to them!

Will do! Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

@robmic
I wish you luck in finding one! We absolutely exist!

Wonderful experience and an amazing read! Hoping for another one for your next session!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow. I'm a guy but I can completely relate to all the feelings you described leading up to the experience. The anxiety, the desire to slowly lead up to it and get to know the person to some degree before diving in. I've actually never had a session with anyone, mainly being because I'm anxious about doing something like this with a stranger.

I may be repetitive but it's blowing me away how much this story seems like the perfect way a session would go if I ever have one. Everything about it. I laughed when you were saying that you were inching your feet closer to him instead of just saying you're ready to start. That's so me lol. Also, it's all seems so odd, like to feel weird about saying you want to get started, but then getting completely naked not too much later, but it's so real! Honestly, the idea of getting naked for a session, or having the other person get naked, while I'm sitting here writing this sounds so odd, but I can totally picture being in that moment and it happening.

Sounds like the partner you found to do it with is awesome about respecting your boundaries and doing whatever you feel good about and not forcing anything. That sounds amazing. All about that. This gives me some hope that I may find a similar situation for myself. Sorry if I rambled too much, just really loved this. Thanks for sharing!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much, @ita24! I will definitely share when there is a next time.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much, @ita24! I will definitely share when there is a next time.

Yeah I'm sorry if I went a little overboard. I just felt like I could relate a lot! Thanks!

Sounds like the perfect 'dream come true' situation. Glad you two found some happiness!

Hope to be able to share my own story like this one day!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Can I also just give this dude props for being so conscientious of your comfort and security? Difficult in the heat of the moment for many to be mindful of. Sounds like he knocked it out of the park, props to you, nameless dude, for raising the bar of excellence for all us tickle monster men!

Can I also just give this dude props for being so conscientious of your comfort and security? Difficult in the heat of the moment for many to be mindful of. Sounds like he knocked it out of the park, props to you, nameless dude, for raising the bar of excellence for all us tickle monster men!

He really did. I haven't come across many who are able to throttle back like that in the heat of the moment, which led to a lot of my initial anxiety going in. He was really great, and we will absolutely be doing this more often!

Look forward to hearing more about another one of your sessions! 😁

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back