• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling feet through sandals/high heels

Nope5

Does anyone have any stories about how you tickled someone through the holes in their high heels or sandals?

Yes my wife.
A few times whilst on holiday I have tickled her exposed arches when she is wearing the black gladiator style sandal. She always flinches and pulls her foot away, but if I tickle her enough she will giggle. She tries not to whilst in public.

Also I will repost this tale:

A few years ago me and my then gf were on a train together, it was a short distance suburban rail line and as such, had seats facing each other as well as facing sideways.
It was a warm sunny day and my gf was wearing her white easy access sandals as I call them. The T Bar type that straps across the ankle.
The train was about to depart and we had both sat down. My gf who i'll call Xu, was sat opposite me with her easy accessable size 4 medium arched feet on the floor beneath me, due to the short distance between the facing seats.

I picked up her right foot with my thumb on her bare sole and fingers on the top of her foot. What I love about these sandals is how easy it is to not only tickle her foot but to be able touch 99% of her foot. The sandal is always loose as well when the foot is not leaning on it which gives me room to touch underneath. ;)
I just find something sexy about being able to touch a woman's foot through her sandals.

As the sandal was loose I began massaging her arch with my thumb and I made sure to play with and rub her toes too.
Two men were sat to the left of our seats, they were talking in Arabic and I noticed when I started rubbing her foot they stopped.
Then they took one look at each other and watched what I was doing for a moment, I get the impression they said to each other, hmmm those two are clearly enjoying that.

When Xu least expected it I wiggled my finger up and down her foot, she flinched and grinned then I went back to massaging her foot.
A few seconds later I tickled her arch again, causing her to flinch and grin.
This went on for a few mins until we reached our station, I even tickled her toes at one point. :)

My wife as well. She loves the wedge sandals in this pic, very comfortable but dressy enough to wear for a night out. Typically after a night out when we get home I find her legs draped across my lap, and my fingers find their way in to the many opening to tease her feet. Eventually, of course, they get ripped off and her feet exposed, but tickling her with her sandals on is great foreplay.

Attachments

• IMG_4058.jpeg
    IMG_4058.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_4059.jpeg
    IMG_4059.jpeg
    998.2 KB · Views: 134
To Wesker28 and dahoochman, :feets: Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

Also when on holiday recently, she was wearing some similar sandals to Hoochman's wife, although flat. I again kept poking/tickling her arch every few mins, casusing her to flinch. :)

I can remember may times I had gals tied down in sandals and teased the areas exposed all around their feet. They laughed and wiggled their feet but the best part was when I started to undo the buckle so I could take them off and get to their entire foot! That's when they would start freaking out! They knew what was coming! Ah, the good times!

Yeah always the fun times that Rob! nice little experiences too! thanks for sharing

An ex-girlfriend of mine had recently bought a pair of Louboutin heels (the brand where the inside of the heel is colored red). If you look at the photo I'm posting, they were like this but with a peep toe. That red heel drew me in like a moth to a bright light. One afternoon, she came over to my place wearing them along with black Hanes Silk Reflections nylons. I set up my stocks and had her lie down on my bed and put her feet in them with her shoes still on. She had mentioned once or twice before about how she felt like shoes offered her some protection, but I still found a way to get through those defenses. I decided to use that as the focal point of our session.

I had some small feathers, so I took one and inserted it into the peep toe. This drove her crazy. I moved the feather in and out of the peep toe for a minute or two, then I left it there and got another feather. I can still hear her saying "It's still in there" while laughing. Next I alternated running my finger over the top of her foot (very ticklish there) and running another feather under her arch. Her ankles were also ticklish so I tickled her there too. I started with her right foot, tickling that for maybe 5 minutes, then I repeated everything on her more ticklish left foot.

When I was done with the left foot, I went back to the right foot and started unbuckling the ankle strap. Now the panic started to set in for her. Though her giggles, she started begging. "Can you just stick this foot (her right foot)? Leave the other one alone for now." I answered with "Um hmmm", which just drove her insane. "No 'Um hmmm!" 😂 Then I resumed my tickling, starting with feathers and moving on to my microfiber keyboard brush (which she said felt like hundreds of little fingers) and eventually my hands. This went on for another 5 minutes. Then I stopped. Now I started unbuckling the ankle strap on her left foot. I hear a soft, panicked voice say "Oh no." She didn't flail too much at first, but as soon as she felt that the ankle strap was undone she tried desperately to keep the shoe on. She failed of course.

I let her lie there for maybe 30 seconds so she could contemplate her vulnerability. Then I started brushing a feather up and down her sole. She managed to keep her composure through this, but she was cracking. Then I started using my fingers. A panicked "No!" was the immediate response, as she tried to move her foot to avoid my tickling. Then it was "No, no, no, no, no, no." and it was all over for her. She lost almost all ability to speak because she was laughing so hard and losing control. Occasionally, I would hear a "Stop!" through the laughter, but for the most part she had no choice but to surrender to my tickling. I continued for 5 minutes again. Towards the end, she somehow managed to grab a pillow (even though her hands were in cuffs) and throw it at me. 😆 I continued for another minute, laughing at her predicament. Then I stopped and released her feet from the stocks. I remember her saying "I want to be in the fetal position." I let her rest for a few minutes, then I took off her top and her bra so I could start working over her upper body.

It remains one of the best sessions I have ever had. 😊

Attachments

• LouboutinHeels.jpeg
    LouboutinHeels.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 59
I think what makes it more ticklish to them is the mental barrier, their shoes are on but their feet feel ticklish out of nowhere. :)

Exactly. That is why it is really effective on my wife too. She can't hide her exposed foot. :)

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back