• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Games?

tklfeet1

TMF Novice
Hi All,

Just generally curious as to if anyone has any ideas for specific games to play with a bound, helpless lee. For example...

1. The lee sets a timer on a phone and hides it. The ler then has to get the location of the phone before the alarm goes off.

2. Writing letters or words on the lees feet and she has to guess what is being written or else a further punishment ensues.

3. The lee has to hold still or stay silent for a set period of time whilst being tickled or else the tickling gets worse etc.

4. The lee has to recite something (e.g. the alphabet backwards) without mistakes whilst being tickled. If they fail, they have to start again until they do it correctly. Only then will the tickling stop.

Does anyone know of/can recommend or suggest any other games that could be played as there's a good chance that such an opportunity will present itself next weekend.

Many thanks in advance.

Tklfeet1

Hey! These are pretty good! I have played a few myself! Most of the game I play with my Lees usually involve a more sexual aspect though

1-Hide and seek. If the hider stays hid for a predetermined amount of time, they tickle the seeker when found. If not, they get tickled when found.
2- This one's if the lee is in school. If they answer a question from a textbook right, they only get tickled mildly. Like for only a minute, or only with one hand, or in spot that isn't very ticklish. If they get it wrong, more intense tickling like both hands, for longer, or in their worst spot.
3- The lee is a captured spy and two lers take turns tickling them to get them to reveal info. Whoever gets them to fess up gets to tickle the "spy" and the losing ler in their worst spot for five minutes straight one by one, in front of each other.
4- Play a normal game of scrabble. Subtract the losers' from the winners'. Whatever the difference is, the winner gets to tie up and tickle the loser for that long, once a day, every day for a week.
5-12 months of torture. The lee writes down their twelve most feared tickling scenarios. Once a month, the ler pulls one, doesn't say when or or what it is, but shows up unexpected and does it. Like for example, mine would be tickled in a very public place for 90 seconds, being taped while tickled in their very worse tickle spot for five minutes and being forced to watch, or tickled by two lers.
6-Being tied up, blindfolded, and tickled in different places with different implements. Being forced to guess the implement. Every implement they guess wrong is used on their very worst spot for five minutes each after the guessing is over so they FOR SURE learn how each one feels.

I write 1, 3, 5, and 10 on pieces of paper and let her draw one out of a bag. Each number is for minutes of non stop tickling. If she makes it then she gets the hitachi for the same amount of time. If she doesnt make it then she has to complete a *different task* while getting tickled.

Thank you all, these are some amazing ideas and just the kind of things I was looking for. :)

I once told my ex-girlfriend that she was going to be tied up and tickled. But I told her that chance would determine where and how long she was tickled. I took a deck of playing cards and divided them between face cards and numbers. Face card determined where she would be tickled, (King = feet, Queen=sides, Jack=underarms, Joker=tickler's choice) and number card determined how many minutes. If you were curious about the outcome, she drew a Jack and 10 so I tickled her underarms for 10 minutes. It was agonizing for her as she is really ticklish there, but I was a little disappointed, because her feet are by far her worse spot. Kind of a win for both of us. I spared tickling her feet which is torture for her but got to tickle her for the max time.

That sounds incredible, Destro. I like the idea and might have to grab a deck of cards before the weekend. Many thanks for the idea and the experience. Much appreciated.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back