• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Humiliation in Boarding School (M/F)

Phephe539

Hey y'all! It's been about a year since I contributed anything, but I've been thinking a lot about my senior year of high school recently. I realized that I had some pretty interesting experiences that might be worth a share.

I had a really good friend in high school that we're going to call Cam for privacy and all that. For a little background, I went to a boarding school in England. Nothing religious, no uniforms, and mixed genders, but it was a tiny school of like 300 kids so we were all like family. Cam and I were like best mates, we fooled around a bit but nothing serious. This little episode happened during one of our flirtatious phases.

I remember sitting in this little computer room we had, working on an essay. It had two huge front windows so that you could see anyone who passed the building from the outside, and they could see in. I was on Skype with another good friend of mine Liam, and Cam was hanging around too, so it was safe to say that whatever "essay" I was working on was going absolutely nowhere. Cam and I were bickering as per usual, he kept shoving my computer chair, I kept throwing shit at him. It was escalating as it always did, we pretty much always ended up play-fighting some how, when he got called out of the room by a teacher.

When it was just me and Liam, Liam suggested I fuck with Cam's stuff while he was out of the room. He'd left his laptop and some assignments on the table next to me. I didn't really want to deal with Cam's wrath but Liam gave me one little sentence that changed my mind immediately.

"If you do it, he'll wreck you."

Comments like that always get my blood pumping, so I decided, against my better judgement, to go for it. I shoved all of his shit into my bag and kicked it under the table out of sight. Cam came back in a few moments later, and at first he didn't notice anything. Liam didn't mention anything and neither did I, until Cam realized he needed to head out for rugby practice. This was when the chaos really started.

He had a panicked 30 seconds, where he searched the whole room. It didn't take him long though, to realize that this is just the type of shit I'd pull. I remember watching the realizatiom cross his face and him walking towards me, all slow and calculating.

"Where's my shit, Phe?"

"Are we really going to have to do this?"

I was sitting cross-legged on one of those rolling computer chairs, and I remember just shrugging and repeating over and over again that I didn't know where his stuff was. I was probably smiling though, I've always been a fucking awful liar.

He came around the back of my chair, Liam was basically pissing himself at this point. We'd all come to the wonderful realization that I was fucked, when Cam's hands ambushed my sides, pinching, grabbing, poking. I'm a fighter, so I'm not gonna let any sounds out at first. Mostly squirming and slapping at him and telling him to kindly "get the fuck off me". Cam was always a persistent ass though, so he kept at it, spidering over my stomach and my neck, finding that place in my ribs that makes me squeal. Liam found the whole thing hilarious. I couldn't fight Cam off properly because he was coming from behind, and every time I tried to stand up off the chair, he'd grab me by the hips and throw me back down on the seat. I was shrieking at this point, giggling like a maniac, but still stubborn as anything, I wasn't telling Cam where his stuff was.

"C'mon now, you could make this all go away."

"Tell me what you did with my shit, and I'll stop."

I told him to go to hell and tried making another escape. Just as Cam grabbed me again, our P.E. teacher Lewis walked by the front windows and stopped after hearing all of my swearing. Lewis was young, way too young to be working there, around 22 maybe? There was always some scandal about him because he was attractive and girls in our senior class kept finding him on tinder. He was also a cocky piece of shit, and we used to get into a lot of conflicts because of "my bad attitude". I remember watching him grin at us as Cam managed to worm his fingers into my hips again making me squeal and jump.

At this point, I was so embarrassed I was flushing red and I just yelled "Cameron, fucking stop!"

And then, with the world's biggest mother-fucking smirk, Lewis goes, "You all good, Cam?"

Like Cam was the one with the issue. Like Cam was the one under attack. Like Cam was the one being humiliated in front of not one, not two, but three guys.

Cam just grinned and said "Yeah, no worries here," and Lewis walked off laughing.

These shit-heads. Honestly, how did I even get through high-school?

Cam really did eventually have to go, so it was only a few more seconds before he finally let me breathe. He winked at me on his way out the door, leaving me sat in that room panting, blushing, and a complete mess. Liam thought it was adorable, teasing me about it for the rest of the day. Cam found it so entertaining he decided from then on, to include constant little teasing poking through all the classes we had together. What a gentleman, right? And I definitely couldn't look Lewis in the eye for a good few weeks. It was a pretty crazy ordeal, I think I'm still traumatized.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back