• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in bed (M/f - tickling & sex)

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
My ex-gf in college was devout Muslim and would not have intercourse before marriage...but we did everything else, but sometimes I had to tickle her.

What we eventually did was: I would go down on her and get her off. Then it was my turn, but she'd get lazy.

She'd lay faced down and I would spread her butt cheeks, put my penis in her crack, and she'd flex. But she'd be tired or lazy or just wanted to tease me by not letting me have my turn.

She'd lay there, and I'd give her hiny a few smacks, and she'd give me a few squeezes then stop and laugh at me.

So, I took one hand and held it over her head, then took my free hand and danced my fingers over her side by her belly, work her ribs, and slide gently all around her armpits.

She was extremely ticklish and hated every second of it.

It made her thrash around.

I didn't stop until I got off.

It took a few times for her to keep up her end of the deal - which was good for me.

want to see my "maxaret" baby????????????????????????

gee, so Bill Clinton was Muslim?? :) That's so "i got your jihad, right here" bad!! thanks for a great story. Maybe the u.n. should try something like that except they only want to screw uncle sam.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back