• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling In Combat

Of course there are such things as tickle fights. Sorry but I don't know what you're asking. Surely you don't mean tickling during wartime? :confused:

You mean like using tickling in a regular violence fight?

I supose so.

I have heard that some people loose their ticklishness when they are in dangerous situations. That may be one factor.

On the other hand I do not believe that the above applies to very ticklish guys. I for one have been tickled against my will by force. Although I managed not to respond to the tickling momentarily, I gave in as the tickling persisted. This was when I was a teenager and I was tickled by some dudes that I did not like at a time and place that I desperately did not what to be tickled in. Granted, this is a far cry from combat but I think it would at least be possible to tickle in combat. It sure would be better than wounding a soldier to tickle him into exhaustion and make him surrender unharmed.

Bartmanhomer said:
Call me crazy but is there such as to fight by tickling someone else?

You mean can you use tickling in a regular fight or do you mean a fight that centers around tickling?
For a regular fight, I'd say only if you were much better than your opponent or if you had them pinned so that they couldn't move. It's more of a taunt in that context because it makes the poor fighter look even more ridiculous in the fight. Try it any other time in a fight and it's just a waste of an opportunity to strike in a more useful way.
For fights that center around tickling, yeah, those exist in large numbers. They tend to be play-fights though, and there's no formal tornament structure for it (the Japanese tickle-wrestling match video producer notwithstanding).

I've never been in a serious fight but, I've toyed with thoughts about dealing out a severe tickling after winning a fight just to add insult to injury.

Random tidbit: Jackie Chan did tickle a tough opponent to gain the upper hand in a fight.

Kalamos said:
Random tidbit: Jackie Chan did tickle a tough opponent to gain the upper hand in a fight.

Do you happen to know the name of the movie that scene is in? :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back