• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in your sentimental life

youtube

I've read couple of years ago in a tickling forum that an indian guy, after getting married with an indian woman divorced a while after because of him tickling her constantly..and as she HATED it she decided to divorce him...poor guy it must have been an awful moment..can you imagine this weird situation when in front of your parents in law and parents, your wife asking for divorce because of an harassment of tickling .. i would definitely change the country, my identity and might use the help of the surgery ^..^

One of my biggest fear is that my future wife (who i still did not meet :p) will not be ticklish at all or will hate it !!

What do you think about non ticklish people?...or when you get to know a person and she or he tells you that he or she HATES it ?!

What do you think about non ticklish people?...or when you get to know a person and she or he tells you that he or she HATES it ?!

That it's perfectly legitimate and normal. The majority of people around me hate to be tickled.

i do agree with you rhiannon..its legitimate of course its their right to like it or not but i was more asking what's your feeling when you meet someone and realize he/she either hate it or dnt feel anything? don't you feel frustrated or disappointed or sad or whatever other feelings can exists ? ^..^

don't know maybe tickling is taking so much importance for me that it affects the perception i have to a person.. you must be a lee i guess ^..^ cause being a ler trust me it does have a lot of importance :p

You're right, I'm a lee. So I couldn't care less if someone else is ticklish or doesn't like to be tickled! :) But even if I was a ler I guess it would only bother me if it was my SO....it's not important how anybody else feels about it.

i see and i get your point i would be careless if was only a lee but unfortunately am a lee who loves and needs to get my revenge so i would become a sadistic ler ^..^

well..

It works for hubby and I. He hates being tickled, while I like it (some days I love it). So, he's the 'ler, while I'm happily the 'lee. You just gotta find what works for you. Maybe work out some kind of deal that you allow yourself to be the 'lee for so long and then you can be the 'ler for so long.

thats a good agreement and organization that you did with your husband.. i dont mind being a lee for a ful month lool.. i just hope that the woman i will eventually meet one day and who's supposed to share the life with me will be ticklish as well ^..^

Hey, some people just aren't. And not everyone can like everything. But communication before marriage is important. Also, divorce due to "too much tickling" sounds like a beard to me.

One of my biggest fear is that my future wife (who i still did not meet :p) will not be ticklish at all or will hate it !!

I think the problem is too many guys spend way too much time trolling around on these crutches called the internet instead of proactively learning how to be better men. This is one situation where you should not be diving in foot first (pun intended).
You need to push these worries and concerns out of your mind because they will ROB YOU of beautiful and satisfying relationships. I've been there. Either by jumping the gun with fetish worries/questions with a girl I hardly know or passing up a woman because I find out she isn't ticklish. It's sabotage. Luckily I've also been on the opposite side of the spectrum, but only when I've let go of the What-if's. In my longest relationship, I gave my GF a foot fetish over time, and in another one this girl absolutely HATED being tickled, but let me because she liked me and was emotionally invested. Any/all success I've ever had had been because I let go of that "omg I need this and I have to know off the bat that she can give it to me" mentality, and I suggest you also dig deep down and overcome that obstacle. If I can anyone can.

Don't macro focus on shit that's not even an issue yet. First things first, start with learning to be the life of a party and demonstrate value to women...let all that other shit happen *naturally*

I've read couple of years ago in a tickling forum that an indian guy, after getting married with an indian woman divorced a while after because of him tickling her constantly..and as she HATED it she decided to divorce him...poor guy it must have been an awful moment..can you imagine this weird situation...

Poor woman I would rather say. If the story is true as written, he must have tickled her against her will many times, while she was not only unable to stop him at those specific moments, but as well by any subsequent conversations. I think she was tortured in a very bad way, I have no sympathy with this criminal.

Best wishes,
Thomas.

If you put tickling ahead of relationship, which means putting it ahead of the person, you are likely to end up with a shallow and ultimately empty and failed relationship as in the example that started this thread. If tickling is the primary motive, it turns the other person into an object to satisfy a desire. You can replace tickling with spanking or flogging or whatever. Tickling won't keep you warm at night or care for one another when sick or worried or facing tough times.

I've been with women who despised tickling. I respected them, but sexually I wasn't pleased. So, I test the waters befote getting uber serious with someone. :)

I don't know if I could marry someone who isn't ticklish or hates to be tickled. I somewhat dated a girl who hated to be tickled even the slightest bit. It annoyed me that she hated it. I never protested but it didn't last long either. There were other reasons as to why it didn't work out but still.

It doesn't bother me at all if someone isn't ticklish. Unless I'm trying to become intimate with them. Then, it's a factor.

But if you're concerned about your future wife being ticklish...wouldn't you find that out before you marry her? Or even start seriously dating?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back