• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my co worker

lzamora

TMF Expert
This happened on August 28, 2007. Well Im a dishwasher where I work so im always in the back. i was bending over to tie a trash bag when I get poked on my side. It wasnt enough to make me laugh, just smile. I turned to look at the poker, it was my female co worker who worked on the salad bar. She smiled at me not knowing I was about to get her back!! I made fast hand movements to her ribs, making her step back, until she was cornered and then i dug into her ribs. She let out a huge laugh, she squirmed and thrashed trying to get away. she begged for me to stop but i continued up under her boob. i finally stopped. it lasted about thirty seconds but it felt long enough to me(so imagine her). After that she admited that most people that try to tickle her cant make it happen, she just gets anoyyed, but that i made tickled the crap out of her. I have to say I enjoyed tickling her, she has a pretty smile. her teeth arent perfict but that makes her cute, she has a nice round belly that i think will be my target next time.

Tell me what you think guys.

I could've sworn I replied to this...

oh well..

anyway thanks so much for sharing! Let us know if it happens again will you? ;)

ohh Yes

Of course I will let you know, This girl is super ticklish I cant keep my hands of her at work, i just want to tickle her. I cant do it too much cuz I sont want her to get anoyed by it though.

yeah you dont want a sexual harrassment suit against you, so be careful!

I love the story tho. I especially like how it's sweet, cute and to the point and it doesnt go on for pages and pages of useless babble. :D:idunno:

One last thing

Speaking of harrasment suites. Her boyfriend works there too, so it would look bad if he caught me tickling her. He cant get her to laugh when he tickles her. So it would look bad cuz I can, plus Im all over his girl. Thats why I only tickle her when he is not around or not at work at all. I would post a picture of her but I dont know if thats allowed.

Speaking of harrasment suites. Her boyfriend works there too, so it would look bad if he caught me tickling her. He cant get her to laugh when he tickles her. So it would look bad cuz I can, plus Im all over his girl. Thats why I only tickle her when he is not around or not at work at all. I would post a picture of her but I dont know if thats allowed.

has she ever tickled you back

As much as I think it's a sin against mother nature to let a cute girl go untickled, considering this is a work relationship and that she has a boyfriend, I'd recomend not pursuing this. I did like the story though.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back