• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Very Strong Boyfriend - Advice Needed

Bandita

Hey All, here's my situation. Both myself and my boyfriend are very ticklish and we go back and forth nearly every night. My issue is he is MUCH, MUCH stronger than I am. We are not into bondage or being tied up, so that's not an option. His feet are the most ticklish, any suggestions on how I could get him back or at least the upper hand for more than 5 seconds??

Even though you aren't 'into' bondage, I can't think of a way to get the upperhand unless you tie him up or something. It's not doing it for the thrill, it's doing it for the advantage. Good luck though.

True. And thank you for the good luck. I also have to get the nerve to come out about tickling fetish. Nervous about that.

I understand that. I've not come out about it to anyone. I don't really need to though, myself. At this point anyway. People tickle me a lot anyway. Not as intensely or as long as I want, but eh. it's something. I'm sure you'll be fine =], generally if you treat it as something small, it will be taken as something small.

I'm considerably stronger than my wife but she knows how ticklish I am and once she gets going on me I'm weak as a kitten so I would think just tikle away at him and he'll be like putty in your hands

Gosh, I wish I had a girlfriend who liked to tickle me like that. Maybe try to get him so that he's laying on his stomach, and then sit on his ass, so that he can't get up, with your front facing his feet. Then you can tickle his feet to your heart's content without him being able to do anything but laugh and beg. Also, do you have long nails? I know that when I'm tickled by a girl with long nails, I am like totally immobilized to the point that I can't do anything other than lie there and take it.

Learn some form of grappling or wrestling. Might not be best for tickle sessions, actually. Hm.

Anyway, a major point of wrestling is that it changes the battlefield in a fight; it can essentially strip someone of their strength and totally takes away any non grapple based combat advantages they might have. Anyway, if you learn some good pins your expertise could probably outclass his raw strength.

Except, sorry, I don't know any :eek:. Wrestling is a weak spot for me as far as fighting goes. I just know its something I need to learn sooner or later.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back