• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling off pounds??

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
Say you were to tickle somebody in light bondage, and you tickled her to insanity and she was really working up and sweat and struggling.

Could that really be like a workout for the ticklee?

.....gee, now thats a reason to get into tickling.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p ;) :D

Actually it would indeed be a work out for the ticklee.
A total workout even as it would also benefit the cardiovascular system too not to mention releasing Endorphins throughout the brain and rest of the body.

TTD

yeah i agree, after getting tickled pretty intensely one day, the next morning i was sore, like after a workout

That is why

In all colleges in America they should replace gymnasiums with tickle torture chambers.

Also...good for the lungs. Laughing tends to strengthen the lungs...and, I've found, help to clear them out. It appears that the deeper breaths assist the cilia in clearing out mucous that builds up in the lungs...especially for smokers. It get's the heart rate up. You work every muscle trying to resist or escape. It's a great workout.

Hey! I just found my new job! Ann's Weight Reduction Program. You'll be tickled at how much weight you lose! LOL :D

Ann

Exactly Ann (TDuo)

Hey Ann, I need to drop about 10ish pounds. How long of a tickling would you suggest to achieve my goal!

Tickling would be a head to toe inside and out total workout for the body MIND and Soul.

Complete Therapy.

TTD

Hmmm....haven't done enough research yet. Hey...I know! When you come for the gathering this summer, we'll weigh you before and after. Before and after what?, you ask. Why, before and after we tie you up and tickle you senseless, of course! hehehe :devil:

Ann

Sounds good to me TD(Ann)!
I will be more than willing to be part of your experinment:p ;) :D !
However I think that depending on the amount of weight that needs to be lost, some treatments would need to go on for weeks if not longer for some.

Tickling should be even brought up in an advertising stragedy and yes should even be used in health clinics as an overall therapy for both physical and psychological benefits!;) :D

Hmmmmmm, where to start...:confused: :devil:

TTD

Tickling away the pounds?

I'm A personal trainer and would enjoy doing such an experiment on ladies looking to lose a few pounds. Any ladies interested?

TTD...Maybe we'll just have to extend the gathering a few weeks?! :devil:

Ann

This is also a new way to ask someone if you could tie them up and tickling them! :p :p :D

Hmmm... I've known more than one bodybuilder who's attributed good abs to lots of laughing! TICKLING CRUNCHES!! Could be bigger than Tae Bo!

Hmmmmm, now all we need is some Cable TV air time and a few of us to go on and produce an INFOMercial!

I'm IN!
Are YOU?

TTD

I'll bring the heart rate monitor, and the caliper for measuring body fat, you bring the beer, I mean, nutritional suppliments

TicklingDuo said:
TTD...Maybe we'll just have to extend the gathering a few weeks?! :devil:

Ann

LOL! Hmmm or you could condense a few weeks into two days and see what happens:p :devil: :D

Then have several 24 to 48 hour mini sessions(camps)!

TTD

I once had a rather beautiful young lady from among the tickle people tell me that getting tickled half to death is a great aerobic workout and a million times more fun than a StairMaster.

I'm not sure you can tickle off pounds, though, because if you could, by better half would be a twig. As it is, she really tends toward the more curvacious :). Although I like her the way she is, I WILL keep trying :).

Hiram

Remember, along with the tickling, a healthy diet in conjunction with the "treatment" would also be necessary!:D ;)

TTD

I'm in! Laughter, The only type of exercise I like!

Ticklishly yours,

crydun:D :p

TickledToDeath said:
Remember, along with the tickling, a healthy diet in conjunction with the "treatment" would also be necessary!:D ;)

TTD

good point TTD. ;) :D

this is why I call Tickling my favorite Sport. It's an Aerobic Exercise!

QBWeaver said:
It's an Aerobic Exercise!

Geez, QB..only way you could make that claim is if you elevate your heart rate and speed up your breathing...

Oh wait, yeah, that's IT!! LOL

Kimmie :angel:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back