• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on "Survivor"

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
There was some obviously unscripted tickling on the 2/16 episode of "Survivor." The players were involved in a challenge, in which a bunch of people had to run into a circle, grab a ball, then carry it out of the circle and cross a finish line. The spin was that the survivors were allowed to wrestle with each other during the challenge.

One of the ladies was involved in a pile up with other players and she had her legs wrapped around the ball. So a male player came up and squeezed her knee until she let the ball loose. You didn't see her reaction, but she did let go of the ball.

I'm surprised that someone else hasn't already jumped all over this scene :wow:

It might of been more of a pressure point squeeze. that guy that did it was a yoga teacher. maybe he knows the pressure points. :confused:

I looked at this scene again for the heck of it. Jeff Propst yelled that the guy was using a "yoga move" on her. It didn't look like any yoga move that I've ever seen. But maybe there's something to that.

I watched this episode with a female, who has dabbled in yoga, and her impression was that he tickled her. He grabbed her on the usually very ticklish part of her knee so I just assuuuumed...

That reminds me of a girl I knew from high school. She may have been the most ticklish person I've met and her knees were her worst spot. She would go into intstant hysterics/panic if you touched her knees, and she said she was scared to death of getting tickling. But I still think she liked it just a little...

I missed this scene when it originally aired, but luckily I caught it later because I taped it.

Do you know who got tickled?

I know that it was either Misty or Sally, but I think that it was Misty. I'm not 100% sure, though.

It was really hard to tell for sure because everyone was lying in a big pile. But, after watching the scene as closely as I could, I'm fairly certain it was Misty.

Definitely Misty

Yep...Definitely Misty...Too bad she got voted off. I hope that particular incident wasn't a big reason of her getting voted off.

I agree with you Big Brown, I haven't seen any Yoga move like that either, but it's tough to judge without know his intentions and her reaction. I err on the side of tickling though :manicd:

It's more fun to think that way...I ordered the episode on "ON Demand"...what the heck it was only $0.99 and I got to tape it.

Sorry, no way to make a clip of it.

Pips

pips33pips said:
I ordered the episode on "ON Demand"...what the heck it was only $0.99 and I got to tape it.

Pips

I did too! But mine was $1.99! Those bastards!

I'm working on making a clip tonight.

~ toyou

opinion toyou?

Toyou...

What did you think of the scene? Tickling or yoga pressure point? I watched it again and wished he would have tickled the sole of her foot to get her to move her leg instead of squeezing above the knee...Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

Pips

Not that it's a big deal, but I watched the scene a couple times trying to catch the pattern on the bottom of the shorts (all you can see of the girl above her leg) and I think that it was Sally (the blonde) and not Misty getting her knee squeezed, even though it's hard to tell because both of them were wearing similar dark-colored shorts.

So that guy agrees that either Misty or Sally got tickled, but he doesn't like tickling. *sigh* What can we do with all these non-believers? They are not helping my cause in life much. Can we send them away so that only ticklephiles occupy this fare planet...(BBE thinks to himself)

pips33pips said:
Toyou...

What did you think of the scene? Tickling or yoga pressure point? I watched it again and wished he would have tickled the sole of her foot to get her to move her leg instead of squeezing above the knee...Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

Pips

I tlooked like there could have been A LOT of tickling during that contest on bothe sides!

I really think he was trying to tickle her. Whether it worked or not I can't say, but she did move, although not very quickly.

~ toyou

Arrrrrrrrgggg!!!

I checked out CBS.com and they had an entirely different, and completely disturbing spin on this scene. The description said that Aras used a pressure point to force NICK to relinquish the bag!

BLAAAHHHHH! If that's true, boy did we ever have this one wrong! Of course, looking back on it, it didn't look like a guy's leg. But they call themselves the experts...

After watching that part over and over again...I agree with the earlier post that the leg in question was that of Sally's

I believe the "experts" are incorrect.

Pips

I agree that the "experts" at the CBS site were incorrect. If that was a guy's leg, he needs to hit the gym.

And I can't get the darn thing to let me edit it!

Stupid copyrights! LOL!

~ toyou

"On Demand"

pips33pips said:
Yep...Definitely Misty...Too bad she got voted off. I hope that particular incident wasn't a big reason of her getting voted off.

I agree with you Big Brown, I haven't seen any Yoga move like that either, but it's tough to judge without know his intentions and her reaction. I err on the side of tickling though :manicd:

It's more fun to think that way...I ordered the episode on "ON Demand"...what the heck it was only $0.99 and I got to tape it.

Pips

What is "On Demand" ? I don't believe that we have this here in Canada ? I have "video on demand" whereby I can order movies but nothing like this "On Demand" though.

e4b2...

"On Demand" is the same thing as you have...Here in the States there is an option to choose episodes from "Survivor" to view for a small fee...In my case its $0.99

Your cable company may not have an agreement with CBS to rebroadcast those episodes...Not sure how it's set up over there.

Pips

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back