• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling & Spanking-The Spirit's Studio

The_Spirit

I thought I would post this here as a form of explaination of The Spirit's Studio Website to those of you in the online Tickling community. What is the connection between spanking and tickling? I see a definate connection.

What The Spirit's Studio is all about.
Is it a tickling site or is it a Spanking site?

To understand what The Spirit's Studio is all about, you should understand where it came from. As well, if you are considering joining this website, you should read this first before you decide.

The Spirit is a professional published, lifelong visual artist, involved with fine art long before the birth of the internet. But it was not until the birth of the internet that I had established my persona, The Spirit, at the time to separate my vanilla art from the erotic and fetish art which I was now solely devoting myself to. I selected the name 'The Spirit' because by definition, it means 'the essence of whatever'. So my work and website is the essence of my thoughts, dreams, fantasies, life and desires and is also a path to express, explore, expand and self-discover them through the art and content produced.

The Spirit's Studio was established in 1997/98. What began as simply a venture to offer exposure to my portfolio of art has expanded into what you see today.

While many interpret The Spirit's Studio solely as a spanking website, I do not see it that way. From the outset the online spanking community had embraced and encouraged my work, and so catering to that fetish became my primary goal. Being a lifelong spanko (one smitten with the spanking fetish), creating spanking art was no chore for me, but a passion, a labor of love. Yet, I never wanted this site to be considered JUST a spanking site, as to me, I wanted to explore the root of that interest, and have the site's theme revolve around that. To explore the emotional attraction to 'the punishment known as spanking' for those like me who appreciate it.

That's where tickling comes into play for me. Like you all, I am a lifelong ticklephile, one who is smitten with 'tickling'. What's the connection for me between 'tickling' and 'spanking'? Control. That control can be playful or it can be intense. It can be for fun, foreplay, or it can also be for a practical purpose...punishment. That is my own interpretation, and why I've included 'tickling' into the subject themes of The Spirit's Studio.

Yet, I don't want The Spirit's Studio to be considered just a 'Spanking/Tickling' site. It comes down to more than that. My art, which is my drive, is inspired by women. I love drawing them, I love looking at them and they are a constant mystery to me. My work is an ode to women's beauty... a path to admire their physical beauty and understand their complexities, their actions and responses. Then, applying those complexities to other areas of my interest. Conflict and resolution.

The artwork, photography and video content attempts to delve into female vs female conflict (not catfighting, but sometimes something as meanless as as a mere dispute). What instigates it, and how it is resolved? Might vs right. Right vs wrong. Maturity vs youth. Education vs ignorance. Tall vs petite. Clothed vs unclothed. Can a mere dispute between women lead to an awkward situation, where one takes the lead and tries righting a wrong through a punishment meant to teach, yet in the process may awaken sexual arousal, which may then tempt, distract and encourage other unforseen actions, thoughts and curiosities to further explore. This is what I consider 'sexual curiosity spawned by spontaneous circumstances', Therefore between two women it can be dubbed and simplified as 'lesbian curiosity'. Heart rates increase, and whatever the physical interaction, one can also consider it developing into 'one sided-domination and/or CONTROL'.

At The Spirit's Studio, there is no premeditation to dominate or otherwise. While some characters within this world of fantasy may feel embarrassed or even feel humiliated by their treatment or punishment, there is no intent to humiliate by the other character. Their intent from the outset is to teach a valuable lesson for the benefit of the culprit, then events spiral beyond eaches own control. The characters in this world are simply thrust into a situation of conflict that inevitably leads them to a path of spontaneous self discovery for EACH. In the end, each discovers pleasing feelings and thoughts from that situation whether they ever admit it aloud or not, they each become drawn to their roles, and even crave it. Also, in the end, the punishment solves the conflict, and everyone can put the issue behind them and move on. Therefore The Spirit's Studio is about love and thoughtful caring too. Would one female friend spank or tickle another if she didn't sincerely care about correcting or adjusting a bad attitude or habit? :)

The Spirit's Studio is about that complex process of human self discovery and about story telling in it's presentation to viewers. Much of my artwork merely sets the stage for a viewer's own imagination to take over, and those viewers may complete the event in their own mind. Also, my art shows us all that we may smile at the misfortune of others (those being punished)...meaning, that there is justice in the end. Brats or wrong-doers get punished fittingly, they get what they deserve. Because of that, one cannot view The Spirit's art and have empathy for the character being spanked or punished, because it is being done for their own good, AND because they deserve it. Many times you would find yourself smiling along with the scene, and cheering on. Often humor and satire is incorporated into an image.

This site tries to cover that ground, and everything in between, from OTK spanking and tickling to one sided domination, forced stripping, upskirts, panty peeks and wedgies and of course, lesbian curiosity. It is about art, it is about erotica, it is about quality exclusive content. Quality original content whether it is a painting or illustration, whether it is photography, whether it is video. The Spirit's Studio works with professional models and established photographers to create artistic content which compliments the atmosphere established by my portfolio of art. The video aspect is relatively new, and not yet as refined, yet our standards for everything we produce is very high. Though our site has been around for 5 or 6 years, I consider this site young, because there is so much more to explore, uncover and present to you via different mediums and media. My mind is a vault of ideas...wehat I need is time (and there never seems to be enough of that) to continue to express them.

If you think this description sounds confusing to you, it does to me as well, yet it also makes perfect sense to me. As an artist, I am expressing my innermost thoughts and The Spirit's Studio is the site which organizes it into a a visual presentation and journey for viewers with likeminded interests. The Spirit's Studio is about the essence of my work, diverse interests, thoughts, dreams and my life.

So, if you are still confused, let me say that if your interest is ONLY tickling, tickling and tickling, then this site is probably NOT for you. There are many quality sites available to you which are solely devoted to tickling.

If the diverse themes as described above in this posting appeals to you, beyond tickling alone, particularly if you appreciate F/F spanking and the fine female form, and my styles of art, then you will definitely appreciate The Spirit's Studio, because there is nothing like this site anywhere. Some subscribers join just for my art, some for the photography, some just for the video which is all fine. The Spirit's Studio is best suited for those that appreciate it all. Then, like a large percentage, you may truly identify.

Please note: Because a percentage of the content rotates off after it's premiere, the best time to see tickling content is when we are premiering a new production which includes tickling ie like Driven To Action or The Mentor's Mandate. When productions are finally revolved off of The Spirit's Studio (spiritworks-art.com), we archive them at:
www.SpankFun.com

It is the feedback, support and input from viewers and enthusiasts like yourself which contributes to determining the fetish and extent of a fetsih theme which we produce in the future. That input and demand dictates the time and expense we put into any single fetish theme.

If you've read this rambling this far, thank you, and hope you understand what The Spirit's Studio is all about. I've tried to describe it as best as I can without getting into a book length description.

Sincerely:
The Spirit

http://www.spiritworks-art.com

just one question spirit...how long did it take you to type that post? that things a beast!

nice art though.

A beast? :)

Well, actually, this post served also as a bit of a personal introduction to this group, as I still feel like a Newbie. I know it was long. But, there was no way I could have described the site (or myself) properly and have it accurate with less text.

Peace!

Liked your stuff

I like your work- especially the tickling photos you have shown
I really liked the tickler in the 2 photos- especially what she was doing to her victim!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back