• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling & Teasing Laura - M/F Full Body & Soles.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
If you were wondering, painting Italian feet is still fun.
Tickling and teasing them, well, that's even better.

Greetings folks.
As you might have guessed, I've been lurking a bit but I haven't left the place yet.
I've been keeping myself busy, of late.
Among the others, getting foot decoration clips filmed with TickleMadeinItaly's models.

Almost a niche into itself, in the already somewhat focused tickling genre, sole decoration is exactly what it says on the tin - and more.
If you're still lost for clues, just think temp tattoos, with that extra kink factor; you won't be too far off.

What I'm showcasing today is the first in my latest batch of foot model decoration flicks.
Adult model - and bondage enthusiast, more on that later - Laura kindly volunteered her shapely extremities for some free form foot artistry.

Just to cut the chase short - the full vid is about 40 min worth of sole drawing and teasing - but the real deal is the bonus vignette.
A 10 min scene featuring tied-up Laura, spread eagle style, secured to a cot and taken advantage of, by yours truly.

Yes, the guy in a black suit and tie would be me, patting her where sun doesn't routinely shine...

Previews
-> http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=17VAvskjrJU
-> http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=zc65gNC0P3k

Full Clips and Bonus Vignette
-> www.ticklemadeinitaly.com
-> www.clips4sale.com/17690

As usual.
Enjoy...

Adding a couple extra shots, just for fun and laughs.

i LOVE the fact its made in italy with an italian girl with me being italian i love that stuff. BUT i wish you would've left the text for the beginning and/or the end and not during. other than that, excellent clip!

i LOVE the fact its made in italy with an italian girl with me being italian i love that stuff. BUT i wish you would've left the text for the beginning and/or the end and not during. other than that, excellent clip!

Thanks for the feedback.
I'd like to keep some fluff text scrolling by, but I see the problem with some of it being too obtrusive.
I'll see what I can do about it.

:)

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back