• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the Motel Maid

Umm hey. I don't post on here often, but this discussion looked pretty... interesting... and I just wanted to get my opinion out there since this is an "open forum."

I agree 100% with daisycrazy and Babbles. What daisycrazy stated was absolutely appropriate. And though she could've privately messaged flecke, it's fine she didn't. Know why? This is an OPEN forum. Opinions can be stated openly, and she had an opinion she felt strongly about, so why not state it in public?

Islandman... no one said anyone appointed anyone to be the "arbiter of acceptable contributions..." daisycrazy and Babbles weren't claiming to be anything like that... once again, they were simply stating their opinions that they thought taking advantage of a drunk is wrong. That was the simple point.

And flecke... you don't need to be so upset. daisycrazy was simply trying to state that taking advantage of a drunk is wrong... but since you DIDN'T do that, no harm. Why not repost your story now that we all have the details? Your concern is that daisycrazy made you out to be a perv... after the details you gave us, don't worry, I'm sure no one thinks that... but also, if you don't want to read the discussions on this thread anymore (as demonstrated by your... horse icon), you actually don't have to keep reading it if you don't want to.

So that's all... I want to say, I'm not claiming to be the arbiter or Mr. Right. I'm just throwing my opinion on this open thread. flecke posted a story that I'm sure was interestingm daisycrazy and Babbles stood up for what was ETHICAL, ect. If I were arbiter, I'd want you all to just remember this is a "free speech" kind of place, and no intense emotions of offense or anger should be felt. :)

FUCKING ENOUGH...FUCKING ENOUGH

this is fucking enough.

Last edited:
That was totally unnecessary & out of line. You're clearly trying to provoke a rude reply,
after complaining about receiving a polite one.

Jimmy didn't write anything nasty, and as he commented this is a public discussion forum. And unlike some of us he was on topic.

In fact he asked you to repost the story now that all questions about it were answered, as a number of us did. No reason to rip him or anyone else a new one.

A Message to Babbles

Babbles,

As he so clearly put it, I have a right to my own opinion too. If that opinion has some foul language, and it offends you...then...don't read it. You keep on posting replys to everyone, including me. Cannot you give it a rest and not give your 2 cents?? You give out your opinion so freely, as some Opinion Whore that no one really wants to listen too. Again, me calling you an Opinion Whore is clearly in my right to do so...if you don't like it...post some jerk-water responce calling me a jerk and a rude person. In the beginning it was your stupid ass that started this debate...so yeah for you :clap:

I bow down to your Whore-shly Opinionated self :woman:

Lets see if you are mature enough to handle this reply and not respond to it...just let me be the asshole...I bet you cannot.:headpat:

Last edited:
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back