• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the work wife M/F Part 1

cloudywolf

Matt was looking forward to his trip. Day to day he worked remotely in his rented office space in Wellington. It was great, and worked well for him, but every now and then he'd miss the company of his colleagues.

So, once a year he would try to book a trip to Adelaide to catch up with his Australian counterparts. Budgets had been tight for a while, so he was relieved when approval was granted for the annual trip.

He and Teresa, his collegue who lived further North, would be heading over for a week of meetings. The pair got on very well, to the point where they had accepted the roles of work husband and wife. Both were in long term relationships so there was never much threat of affection getting the better of them, but they certainly cared for each other a great deal.

They were on the phone to each other as they booked flights. 'So, are we gonna have a holiday in Melbourne the weekend before or after?' Teresa asked Matt. He chuckled to himself, 'The scary thing is, that's exactly what I was thinking. Let's go before, we might be shattered by the end and just want to get home'.

Although the flights would be covered by work, they knew they'd have to pay for the accommodation themselves. This is where their closeness came in handy. They could grab a hotel apartment with 2 bedrooms, and save heaps.

When the day of travel finally arrived they both set off to the airport, excitedly looking forward to a couple of days of relaxation before the work commitments properly began.

They spent the day retracing their steps to favourite haunts from previous trips. Browsing stores and exploring around the much larger city. They caught up with friends for dinner, but when drinks were suggested for the evening they both conceded defeat. They'd already been up for 20+ hours at this point so fatigue was catching up.

Thet grabbed a bottle of a sweet wine, something they shared a fancy for, before heading back to the hotel. Matt claimed the shower first. Once he'd finished, he chucked on an old t-shirt and some pyjama pants, then plopped down on the couch and poured himself a glass of wine. Matt was 5'10" and had short brown hair with a hint of curls. Just like every other guy from Wellington he had well groomed facial hair. He had just turned 35, and although sports injuries often made him feel older, that's about what he looked like. If we're talking celeb lookalikes Jamie Oliver is not a bad shout.

Teresa joined him soon after, freshly showered and wearing a loose crop top and some bike shorts. She stood about 5'6", with wavy brown hair. Recently added bangs made her look significantly younger than the 32 she actually was. She had a bit of an Avril Lavigne vibe to her.

They chucked something easy watching on the TV and proceeded to drink the bottle between them.

From the moment she had come back in the room, Matt had been fighting to keep his eyes off her, now bare, feet. They were about a size 7, and fell firmly in the normal range. Nothing particularly pretty or offensive about them. Just feet. But one thing Matt did know about Teresa was that she is deathly ticklish.

He'd established this years earlier, and taken advantage of it whenever he felt he could get away with it. This usually resulted in a series of bruises, but was well worth it from his perspective. Teresa had made it very clear she HATED being tickled, and only put up with it as much as she did because she really did care for Matt.

Lounging around on the couch, Matt was constantly doing the calculations. Were his fingers close enough to her curled up feet that he could get away with an 'accidental' stroke? Hmm not quite.

At one point he went to the bathroom, and when he came back she had stretched out on the sofa. Too much of an invitation to refuse he thought. As he was heading back to his seat he ran his fingers quickly up her right sole and she squealed and glared at him. 'Hey!'

'Wow you really are ticklish huh', he tried to play dumb.

'Hyper ticklish! It's the worst' she said, still gathering her composure somewhat.

Matt chuckled, and then emboldened by the success decided to shoot his shot. 'How long do you think you could last if you were really trying? Before you said stop?'

Before she'd had a chance to respond he added 'No actually, before you said archaeopteryx?' This was an in-joke between the two of them. Months before, their new boss had trouble pronouncing the word and declared he should use it as a safeword.

Smiling at archaeopteryx, but still appalled at the concept, she considered her answer carefully. 'Maybe 10 minutes'.

This was his chance. 'There's no way! I bet you can't last 5 minutes before you throw that dinosaur out there'. He stared her down, willing her to take the bait.

Teresa was not a frequent drinker, and the two glasses were giving her tired brain a good buzz and with it perhaps a false sense of confidence. 'Oh I definitely could, if I was trying.'

Matt knew he was in. 'Alright then, prove it! Right here, right now.'

Realizing her mistake, Teresa tried to backtrack. 'Why should I? What would I get if I win?' Her toes curled at the thought of even entertaining this madness. Which Matt did not miss.

'Well what do you want? I've got $50 in my wallet that says you can't'.

Teresa couldn't believe it, was she actually considering this? It was obviously something that Matt wanted to do. She could see the excitement, bordering on lust in his eyes. What did she want? Her eyes scanned her best friend up and down. She giggled as something dirty crossed her mind for a second. Then looked him in the eye.

'Revenge.'

Matt's eyes widened.

'If I can last 5 minutes, I get to tickle you... for 10 minutes.'

Matt couldn't believe his ears. He was sitting on the couch with his hyper ticklish friend, who was threatening him with a very good time. He looked down at her feet and then back up to her grey blue eyes. 'Deal'

She gulped. 'OK, 5 minutes, and you'll stop if I say so'

'No' he corrected, 'you say archaeopteryx and I'll stop.' She smiled.

'Someone will get hurt if we do it out here though, go and hop on one of the beds.'

They both went into Teresa's room, and she sat on the bed. Trying not to devour her with his eyes, Matt asked her cheekily 'Is there anywhere that's off limits?'

Though she wanted to start rattling off her worst spots, she figured she was already committed to this hell. 'Just anywhere you wouldn't want me telling your wife about'.

She saw Matt blush and smiled. 'Right, if we're doing this then hurry up before I change my mind'

Matt set up a timer on his phone, and afraid she would back out at any second hit start, before gently tackling her to the bed 'Here we go.'

Shocked by the lack of warning, Teresa felt Matt's hands reach for her unprotected sides. She couldn't help but try to fight him off. Trying to grab his wrists as her body writhes around and she started shrieking. Her top really did not offer much protection.

'Hey no fair!' Matt said, 'you're not allowed to protect yourself. You have to let me tickle you!'

Through her laughter she replied 'I don't remember agreeing to that'. Then she felt one of her wrists being grabbed and true fear began to sink in. In a flash her second wrist was also held and, try as she might, she could do nothing as Matt used his size advantage to power both hands above her head.

Lying there face to face, they made eye contact and Teresa began to look very sheepish. Matt managed to get both wrists locked into his left hand, as his body weight kept her legs from moving. Leaving his right hand free.

'There's no way you'll hold out' he teased as he lowered his hand onto her left underarm, through the sleeve of her top. As soon as his nails made contact with the soft skin, she exploded. Trying desperately to get away from the awful tickling sensation. 'Stop!' She screamed in between gasping breaths.

'That's not the safeword and you know it' he teased. Reaching further down to the top of her ribs he was careful to avoid any of the out of bonds spots. It was the furthest thing from her mind however as all of a sudden she felt the gentle prodding reach her ribs.

His hand continued it's journey down her sensitive body. Removing it from her sleeve and this time going in from the bottom he started squeezing and tracing around her tummy and sides. She was absolutely losing it, and Matt decided he needed to at least give her a chance to use the safeword.

Lost in the flurry of sensations, Teresa's reactions were delayed, and she didn't notice the shifting of weight until it was too late. Now, he was sitting on her forearms, looking down at her from above. 'Ready to give up?' He began fluttering his fingers above both her armpits.

Looking him dead in the eye and knowing what was about to come she steadied herself and said 'I'm gonna get you so fucking goooooooooooohahahahahahad!'

He didn't let her finish her moment of bravery before lowering his spider fingers into both of her sleeves.

After only a few seconds, Teresa started trying to kick up at him, desperate to make it stop. He narrowly swayed out of the way of the first kick, but anticipating the second he grabbed her ankle.

'You're gonna pay for that babe'. And his fingers started scraping up and down her sole. The electric shocks jolted up her leg as she tried to pull her foot away but he had a firm grip and she was growing tired.

Her laughter jumped another octave as it seems he had hit the jackpot. He began digging in, underneath her toes and her laughter went silent. But Matt could still feel her heaving beneath him.

To give her one last chance to give in he inserted his fingers between her toes and gently wiggled them around. This made her squirm uncontrollably but she gradually got her breath back.

'Ar... ar.... ar...'

He smiled down at her. Thrilled with his life choices that had lead him to this point.

Beep beep beep beep. It was the alarm. How had it been 5 minutes! To his mind it had gone in a flash.

'Ar.. are you.... gonna squeal like a girl? Mmhmmm... mmm I think so... hehehe.'

He gently let go of her ankle and rolled off her arms. Stunned that she had somehow lasted 5 minutes. Though lasted is a strong word. She looked like she had been dragged backwards through a blackberry bush. Hair totally disheveled, red in the face and still panting.

She reached down and began rubbing her foot, trying to get rid of the lingering tickling sensations.

'I can't believe it' Matt sat there in disbelief.

After eventually catching her breath, she rolled over onto her tummy and with revenge in her eyes smiled up at him. 'Your turn babe'.

It was about now that Matt noticed the length of her nails, and swallowed nervously.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back