• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling TV

cj22

TMF Regular
I was just wondering if anyone has used the email options or profile options on ticklingtv.com. Apparently I won some contest but I have no idea what I won or how to claim it. I was just wondering if anyone uses any of the options on this site other than the videos.
Also, what are your thoughts on the site? I think it has potential to be more interactive if users would start messaging each other and what not but it doesn't seem like anyone does.

The other day I was at Nighthawks feet links and clicked on TickleTV and it
said they were no longer in business.

The other day I was at Nighthawks feet links and clicked on TickleTV and it
said they were no longer in business.

wrong Tickle TV. the one the OP is referring to is a youtube-like site.

I was just wondering if anyone has used the email options or profile options on ticklingtv.com. Apparently I won some contest but I have no idea what I won or how to claim it.

I'm not sure, but I had to give them an email address in order to register there. Have you received nothing at the email address you registered with about the details of your winning the contest? Check your spam folder to be sure, if you haven't yet, since so much legtimate mail seems to find its way to spam folders these days.

Otherwise, if you can't find any email from them, the best I can think to suggest is to try emailing zentickling AT gmail.com ("disguised" here to avoid the spambots), since he seems to be connected with the site. I suggest emailing him, since I emailed the contact address at their site (admin AT ticklingtv.com) with some questions and suggestions soon after joining several weeks ago, and I've still not received a reply, so I don't have the impression that they're very responsive to their email at that address (although, of course, they could have responded and I just never received it for some reason).

I was just wondering if anyone uses any of the options on this site other than the videos.

Not much, since frankly their "options" seem somewhat limited at this point. So I've uploaded two clips there, but that's about it.

Also, what are your thoughts on the site? I think it has potential to be more interactive if users would start messaging each other and what not but it doesn't seem like anyone does.

My "thoughts" are that it's a great idea but with a lot of room for improvement or development, as one might expect with any new site. Not getting any response to my email feedback, though, doesn't tell me much either way about their thoughts or plans about enhancing the functionality of the site. But I do still find it pretty limiting as it is at the moment (or the last time I looked at it anyway), or I probably would have uploaded more, and possibly better, clips by now, at least, if nothing else.

This has been taken care of, I had Tickle Abuse contact cj22 directly to claim his prize.

I am very receptive to feedback. At this point I am looking for donations/advertising to fund some upgrades to the site, including HD video quality, but nobody has responded.

I am already allowing blacklabelads.com to advertise on the site, but that only really covers the hosting costs. I am hoping some tickling producers will take advantage of our low advertising prices so we can update the site, our traffic has been skyrocketing.

Hope you like you free prize cj22.. everyone else, another contest will be coming up shortly!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back