• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Video Producers...

GC4AH

TMF Regular
What is the best/worst part of your job and how did you get into it?

I stopped producing videos nearly 4 years ago and I was never a "major player", but I thikn the issues I had were similar to others. For the most part, the models were professional, on time, etc. I worked with professionals and amateurs and the professionals (Reya Fet, Bailey Paige, ect) were great. But, on occasion, I worked with models (mostly amateur) who were very demanding, often late (if they showed at all) and, in some cases, not fit for being on camera.

The other issue I had was that I couldn't "enjoy" the work. I was more concerned with the camera angles, lighting, model comfort, etc. I would get DMs from people telling me I was so lucky to do this, but I was working and this wasn't a date.

The biggest problem, which I think all producers can relate to was piracy. After my 1st year producing, my revenues went down almost 80%. I would see my clips on other sites, regularly. Eventually, I just gave up. I may come back with new material, but I can't say for sure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back