• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling when it comes to social and personal life

celticsfan10

Has anyone ever told friends and/or family about their love of tickling? I've never really told anyone I know face-to-face and feel like I am hiding a huge part of who I am. Anyone have any tips or stories to help me out if I decide to tell somebody?

I have only told a couple of super close friends about my fetish. My family found out when i was a preteen that I had a tickle fetish and deemed it...well lets just say there were many unkind things said. Honestly among friends and depending on who they are, nothing wrong with expressing your fetish to them. To family is a different story honestly, all depends if you think they would be comfortable. I don't think family honestly needs to know, because I could care less if they knew I had it or not. Friends can at least be more playful with it and may even blackmail you with it.

A couple relatives figured it out even tho I never just directly said it, and my friends (for better or worse) know I'm into it, and it makes sense being a creative person because hey, why would I skip the kink area of my life? Has there been some adversity? A little. I keep to myself about it, really, but I wish there were just easier ways to....open up about it. I think that a site like this might shed some light on how to socially improve in general.

For me it never seemed like it would help to announce it and probably would have more negative effects, so I never share it.

Ive told a couple vanilla friends that i knew were not going to be judgmental just to get an outsider point of view. Other than that ive only told significant others. I see no real need to tell anyone outside of those youre interested in dating or playing with though

I've never seen why it was anyone else's business outside of relationships/playmates.

My immediate family knows by virtue of circumstances out of my control.

Outside that, there only people who know are people I am comfortable with knowing. There's no reason to advertise it in all aspects of my life, so I don't.

Other than friends I've met at local munches, nobody else knows about my fetish. My wife knows because I tickle her all the time. Yet I've never really sat her down and explained the depth of my fetish. She just knows I love to tickle her and how my body reacts toward it.

Only a handful of my friends know. My family doesn't and I plan on keeping it that way.

I've drunkenly told a friend while we were on the topic of fetish parties, a club nearby was hosting one and we got on the topic.
She dropped hers first, and it was a little more "hardcore" than this, and it fit the flow of the conversation to drop it.
Her response was something along the lines of "That's adorable, I didn't even know that was a thing!"

All of my ex's know to some extent or another, and I'm still friends with some of them so I guess that counts as "friends" knowing.

Oh. Shit. My uncle knows too. Forgot about that one.
I had a slip up with the browser history as a teenager and he saw some stuff. He just told me to come here with a smirk on his face and told me to make sure I deleted my history.
He does cocaine in the mornings with his coffee and bangs strippers half his age on the weekends though, if he even still remembers he probably doesn't give a shit.

I wouldn't go spreading it around to my friends, but I've got a few friends who I wouldn't really care if they accidentally found out, I know them well enough to know they wouldn't care.

But it's like someone said in this thread, it's like telling someone what you like in bed.
I mean, close friends do talk about sex/kinks/stuff like this occasionally, but you wouldn't go sitting your grandmother down for "the talk".

Yeah I told everyone. Hell as I write this my mates are with me.

Last night I had a convo about my interest in tickling as a kink with one of my close female friends. She is way kinkier than I'll ever be, so I would not call her vanilla. We've had several conversations about various sex stuff and she's very open (with me at least) about that sort of thing. She's also very non-judgemental and generally interested in learning about /exploring various kink activities, so it was a nice discussion. Other than her, there is only one other friend that I have shared that with, but all my former SOs know about it for sure.

I talk about it openly now. I used to keep it covered quite a bit, but the interesting thing is that there are plenty of slightly kinky people out there who are closeted ticklers/ticklees. They're just afraid to speak up. If I make other people feel like its no big deal, I'm more likely to meet others who I would have never otherwise met.

:)

Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah family makes sense, but it'd be nice to tell a friend or two, I'm just getting sick of hiding it and it'd be nice to talk about it with someone who knows me.

The only time, other than telling my now fiancée, was about 5 yr ago.
I was seeing someone at the time, but wanted to impress my friends (who were happy, surprised, relieved that I was seeing someone). A couple female friends were eager to hear gossip about my social life. And I also wanted to gauge their reaction to tickling.

Sooo, I actually told them that SHE was the one into tickling & explained how you tie each other up & tickle. I acted like it was new to me , but I "discovered" it was really fun!

To be fair, we only went on about 5-6 dates & no tickling was had. But it was fun to talk to others about it. And putting it on the mysterious "tickle girl" made it easier for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only time, other than telling my now fiancée, was about 5 yr ago.
I was seeing someone at the time, but wanted to impress my friends (who were happy, surprised, relieved that I was seeing someone). A couple female friends were eager to hear gossip about my social life. And I also wanted to gauge their reaction to tickling.

Sooo, I actually told them that SHE was the one into tickling & explained how you tie each other up & tickle. I acted like it was new to me , but I "discovered" it was really fun!

To be fair, we only went on about 5-6 dates & no tickling was had. But it was fun to talk to others about it. And putting it on the mysterious "tickle girl" made it easier for me.

So nobody asked her about it? Wow.

I know why you'd do it tho. ...I've had friends of friends I've mentioned it to as far as "do you date often? Why not?". Their faces kind of go from "nice guy! " to "oooh honey, you're asking for too much. ..good luck".lol glad it worked out for you.

So nobody asked her about it? Wow.

I know why you'd do it tho. ...I've had friends of friends I've mentioned it to as far as "do you date often? Why not?". Their faces kind of go from "nice guy! " to "oooh honey, you're asking for too much. ..good luck".lol glad it worked out for you.

None of them ever met her. I'm sorry, I should have clarified. We only went out a few times.
My friends were starting to move on with their lives & we only ever hung out on occasional Sunday fundays watching football.
I guess it would have interesting if they ever met her, what would happen if they asked her about tickling me, of which she knew nothing. But they would have never broached that. We got boundaries about that kinda stuff.

Only 3 people know about my fetish and all think I am seriously disturbed. It is driving me nuts because I can't tickle anyone and don't have anyone close I can tickle

Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah family makes sense, but it'd be nice to tell a friend or two, I'm just getting sick of hiding it and it'd be nice to talk about it with someone who knows me.

I have to agree with what a few others have said about who really has these discussions. I know some people might be open about their sexuality, but I am not personally friends with anyone who talks about sex outside of their private life (except perhaps anonymously on forums. :D) I have also never had any kind of serious, sit-down discussion about tickling with anyone. I have told past girlfriends about it during intimate conversations. But the women I have dated have always been smart enough to figure out that tickling turns me on before I even told them.

Ha, that reminds me of a funny story...I had met this sweet woman and we kinda dated, but we didn't become much more than friends because she was always working. Once we were eating somewhere, sitting across from each other, and I casually lifted her leg and placed her foot next to me. She smiled and said "I'll wear flip flops next time."

I was shocked. Not only had this smart chick figured out that I liked her feet, and not only was she completely cool with it, but she would actually wear flip flops any time we hung out. :happycry:

Haven't really told anyone point blank liked I tell you I like video games or something. But for the people who know about it (probably a lot relatively) they figured it out from my many antics at parties so..

It was worth it.

All the friends I met through FetLife obviously know about my love of tickling, but I've never told anyone I met in the "vanilla world" such as old school friends, family, classmates, therapists or whatever, simply because they don't need to know and none of them (or I) would benefit from me telling them anyway. Some of my kinky friends are very open about it with their flatmates, and that all seems to have worked out well because some of their flatmates are also interested in kink, and I admire them for that. On the other hand, I don't feel the need to tell any of my flatmates or vanilla friends as it's really not relevant to anything we talk about.

Actually, I've also just remembered something: I've casually mentioned to my boyfriend (whom I also met through fet) that he's allowed to casually mention to his housemates that we're just tickling each other if they ever ask "what all that noise was" or "what were you two doing in your room?" Since I don't want them thinking we're banging because that's really not the case, lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back