• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Wolfsbane

Blood Eyes

Hey, guys! Look who's back, and ready to make yet another tickling story! It will be Wolfsbane this time around, tickled by Lorna Dane AKA Polaris! I hope you like it, especially you Wolfsbane fans!

TICKLING WOLFSBANE

Polaris was lying down on her bed. She had been so bored lately! No villains had tried for anything recently, and she didn't get many duty assigments. She wished there was a way to end this boredom. "God, I'm bored out of my skull. I haven't had a thing to do for so long." Polaris sighed. "I wish that I could find some kind of relief..." But then she noticed her fellow X-Factor femme fatale, Rhane Sinclair AKA Wolfsbane, sleeping on her own bed next to hers. This gave Polaris a fiendish idea.

"Hold on..." she thought. "If fortune favors me, my boredom is over." So she used her magnetic powers to make Wolfsbane's bed be pulled over to hers, then she gently picked up the still sleeping Wolfsbane and walked down to the basement of the X-Mansion they were in(X-Factor was staying with the X-Men for a little while at this time), after shutting the door and using those magnetic powers to lock it and make the metal walls of it soundproof.

As soon as this was done and she was at the end of the stairs, she went far into the basement and found a giant metal table. After using her powers to pull it over, she then placed the sleeping Wolfsbane belly up on her back onto the table and used her powers one last time, to make Wolfsbane be stuck to the table completely despite there being no shackles, and unable to move.

Then she thought: "Perfect. Now for my next of moves..." She removed Rhane's boots, revealing her attractive, brown fur covered, padded feet, and she also pulled off her top, with the exception of her bra. Finally, Polaris got a hold of a feather, a paintbrush and several pieces of metal, and waited for Wolfsbane to wake up, which she did just now.

"Huh?" Wolfsbane asked. "Wh-Where am I?" "Why, you're down in the basement with me, Wolfsbane!" Polaris replied, pleased to see her lupine comrade finally awake, and at an impeccable time. "Polaris?" Wolfsbane asked. "Why am I down in th' basement wit' ye? I was sleepin' in our room before!" She suddenly realized she was stuck. "Muh body! It's stuck t' this table!" Wolfsbane exclaimed. "Yeah, that's because I used my magnetic powers to make you stick to it right after I picked you up while you slept and brought you down here." Polaris said. "You won't be able to get free until I break the magnetic hold I put on you."

"YE DID THIS T' ME?!" Wolfsbane howled. "I DINNAE BELIEVE YE! HOW DARE YE..." "Rhane," Polaris said, cutting her off, "I'm sorry, but I need to know something. Are you ticklish?" Wolfsbane suddenly stopped and began to let out a skittish whimper as though she were a wolf pup. She was absurdly ticklish, and enough so the tiniest tickle for the shortest split second was enough to reduce her to a fit of giggles and helpless laughter. And then she saw Polaris grinning fiendishly, showing Polaris could tell by her reaction just how very ticklish she was indeed.

"So it would appear you are ticklish, Wolfsbane?" asked Polaris. "Yes, I'm so, so, so ticklish!" Wolfsbane admitted. "But please, Lorna, dinnae tickle me! I'll die!" But Polaris paid her pleading no heed and said: "Sorry, Rhane, but I've been bored out of my skull lately, and I've got nothing to do, so you're just going to have to deal with it." She walked over to Wolfsbane with all of her stuff, then began to tickle Wolfsbane's belly like crazy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHO! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Wolfsbane howled with laughter as Polaris's fingers tickled her entire midriff, belly button, abdomen, sides and all. It was utter torture for Wolfsbane, but pure fun for Polaris. "WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAY! DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DO THIS, POHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOLAHAHAHAHARIS!" Wolfsbane yowled between laughs.

But Polaris kept up her tickling surge and then she made one piece of metal turn into a thin pole and spin around in Wolfsbane's belly button, tickling her like mad. It was war on Wolfsbane's nerves. "HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THIS! I DINNEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHANT TOHOHOHOHOHO BEHEHEHEHE TICKLEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHED!" Wolfsbane cried out.

Tears were streaming down Wolfsbane's cheeks, but Polaris was far from done with her. She said to her: "Okay, now that we've gotten warmed up, let's go a little higher, shall we?" She drove her hands into Wolfsbane's underarms and tickled them mercilessly. Wolfsbane laughed out: "HAHAHA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVEHEHEHEHEHE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERCY! I'M BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEGGING YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! DEHEHEAR GOHOHOHOHOHOD, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUIR KILLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

As further tears went down Rhane's face, Polaris decided she would use one of her other tools, a paintbrush. So she made the paintbrush, which had a metal stem, come to her, and she brushed it along Wolfsbane's underarms. As she did so, she said: "So, then, let's give our pretty puppy a nice brushing as I show you're just as fun as you're painted!" "GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! QUIT IT, POHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARIS!!! I DINNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE THINK I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKE THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANYMOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOREHEHE!! I'M GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Polaris then said: "You are so much fun, Wolfsbane! Remind me to reward you for this lifesaver relief from boredom sometime or other!" She then walked on over to Wolfsbane's feet, and Wolfsbane quickly noticed. "Nay!" she gasped as she saw what Polaris was about to do. "Please dinnae tickle muh feet!" "Your pleas fall on deaf ears, pooch!" Polaris responded, and she then scratched the sole's of Wolfsbane's feet. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE!" Wolfsbane laughed out. Then Polaris got serious and tickled both of Rhane's feet rapidly. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP!" Wolfsbane howled, but then she felt that Polaris's fingers had stopped tickling her feet, only for her to get her feather and brush it along her soles and between her toes.

"FWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHEHE FEAHAHAHAHAHAHATHEHEHEHEHER!" yelled Wolfsbane as the torture got even worse for her. "I CANNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAND TICKLING!" Polaris then tickled her by licking her feet, sucking on her toes and licking her toes all around. Wolfsbane went all around beserk. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHE TOHOHOHOHOHOHNGUEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCKING!" Wolfsbane let out.

Many more tears went down her face, and Wolfsbane then felt herself piss in her pants from so much tickling all so much laughter. "AWWWWW, did the poor little puppy wet her pants?" mocked Polaris. "Let me get your canid mind off of it, Rhane!" She then stood up, looking at a furious Wolfsbane, who said to her viciously: "How dare ye do this t' me! Ye made me wet muhself! An' ye did this t' me against muh will! All t' ease yuir boredom! I'm gonna make mincemeat outta ye after I'm free!" "Maybe not." Polaris said. "Because you won't be free until I'm done, and by the time I'm done, you could very well be out like a light." She made the remaining pieces of metal she had turn into a pair of giant metal hands and also to put some of their particles onto the feather and the brush. Wolfsbane knew at once what was about to happen.

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" she screamed. "NOT THIS! PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!" "No mercy, Wolfsbane! This is too exciting!" Polaris replied, and she then made the hands tickle Wolfsbane senseless on her belly, feet, armpits, sides, ribs and back again, plus she did the same with the metal particled feathers and paintbrush. Wolfsbane could now do nothing but laugh, and she did so with floods of tears going down her face, and wet herself even worse than before, too.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHA! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" This could all be heard coming from poor Wolfsbane's throat, right up until she passed out completely. Then Polaris made all of her devices go dead and deactivated Wolfsbane's state of being stuck to the metal table, picking up her unconscious comrade.

After this, she brought her back up the stairs, much like she had brought her down the stairs. Namely, out cold in her arms. She undid the soundproofing and locking of the basement and made the table slide back into place while climbing the stairs, and then walked back up to their room. Once she was in there and had shut the door, Wolfsbane woke up.

"Ah, you're awake, Rhane! Thanks for providing me so much fun!" Polaris said to her. "I know you didn't like being tickled, but I was bored and you quelled my boredom. So, no hard feelings?" "Aye, for the most part." Wolfsbane said. "But since ye made me wet muh pants an' I hated bein' tickled so much, I still think a little retribution is in order. An' let the punishment fit the crime..." She then drove her hands into Polaris's underarms and tickled her like crazy, also pulling up her shirt and tickling her belly with her tail. She also licked Polaris's belly button. The combo of Wolfsbane's claws, wolf like tongue, furry tail and eagerness to pay Polaris back all equated to a huge amount of being driven batshit insane for Polaris. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she let out as Wolfsbane tickle-tackled her to the floor. "STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT, RHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

And Wolfsbane tickled Polaris good and long, her laughter being audible from miles away.

THE END

So, how was it? Did you enjoy it(I hope)? I felt that, since I made three tickling stories for Tigra and one for Feral, it was Wolfsbane's turn. And so, here it is. No way I'm gonna make Rhane feel left out!

Last edited:
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back