• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish 18 Year Old Girl with an almost 2 minute preview clip!

oh and does this remind anyone else of the old wallstreet videos?

I mean the bedspread, the views and everything...ahhhhhh those were the days!

this is a great video!

hmm...still cant see it even after downloading the quicktime player.

Someone plz post the WMV format

very nice man! its funny my gf's name is layla and she is asian and ticklish as well! with some other ticklish sisters too! they we all in sister act from paradise vision! funny though looks like you beat me to the punch in starting my company! congrats! oh and if you live in cali hit me up! i got tons of asian girls maybe we can make up a co-op company! Bring back to the community something that has been lacking!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=95636

again congrats! :wavingguy

Thank you for the great pic and a Happy New Year to you too!

okay so i got quicktime and stuff lol but it still wont' play keeps bringing me to this blank page grr..lol i wanna see her :p

This is so awesome! Gotta make more.
I bought this right away lol. It would actually be cool to see how she does being tied up. haha..she's a wild one :)

any new stuff from this producer???
hummmm
come back we miss you!!!

Absolutely gorgeous girl, beautiful feet, and very ticklish. I'd love to see her in a clip with bondage.

tmac said:
Meet Layla, an 18 year old girl who is extremely ticklish everywhere! I had to wait 2 months until she was 18 to film her. In making the video, I wanted to think outside the box of the normal "girl strapped to a table in a dungeon" video. There seems to be a great desire for clean, realistic tickling clips; from mainstream photos to videos on youtube.com. So, I decided to try something different and not have a ticklish girl chained up, but to create a more realistic video with a girl next door type. I even had her face the camera when tickled, which is something I think we should see more of. I even threw in this long clip to introduce Layla and Laughter is Beautiful Productions.

If the demand is there, I'll do more videos with her and other girls. This is basically a fun test project with a fun girl. Those of you who purchase the video thank you. Click HERE to visit the new Laughter is Beautiful clip store!

I'm gonna' save up for your vids, man. Great job! That girl was hilariously ticklish. Tell her I said thanks for doing it!!

I also can't see the video and I have Quicktime. Could someone please post it in another file other than .mov? :dropatear

everytime i try to download quicktime it doesn't work. i cant see the video!

Here guys this file is in WMV 9 format. Nice video btw tmac her initial reaction is priceless!

beautiful

she is simply beautiful ....would love to slowly tickle her till she was howling and begging me to stop

Layla's Return !

Hey all!

Just wanted to let everyone know Laughter is Beautiful is still alive and looking to launch some new stuff this spring! My camera died out, and I'm waiting on tax returns to buy a new one....possibly even two so that I can record different angles at the same time!

Layla and I recently chatted and she's amazed at how many fans she has on this forum. She is more than ready to endure more tickling on her young ticklish body. 30,000 plus views on this thread and many positive comments have Layla and I talking about the "sequel." So, any requests or things you liked from the first video which you would like to see again (hey, its a sequel) send me a message and let me know what you want.

It's possible I may do an auction to the highest tickler bidder to help me tickle a future Layla tickling session later in the year. I will talk it over with our young ticklish teen and get back to you all.

Thanks for the support and positive feedback. I'll post when the new stuff becomes available this spring!

Tmac
Laughter is Beautiful Productions or Layla is Beautiful Productions;)

Last edited:
Very much looking forward to the sequel tmac you've definitely got a winner!

Glad you posted that link Bel.. I had no clue about the policy man.

Holy Sweet Friggin' Moses!!!

HOW has this clip escaped my radar for so long?! Layla is a tickLER's dream!!! ... ticklish & breath-takingly beautiful! YOWZA!

I'm extremely pleased to hear that she'll be returning to do another video ( gotta love a girl who's that genuinely ticklish & comes back for more! ) ... as fantastic as this original clip is , I'd like to officially cast my vote for the next video to feature some bondage-tickling. Being able to watch lovely Layla get tickle-ravaged while tied & trapped would be OUTSTANDING!

As it is ... great first impression , tmac. Hopefully , Laughter is Beautiful Productions will have much success & be around for a loooooong time. Judging from the overall response from this thread , you're off to a great start!

Thanks for producing such awesome tickle-material!

i would love to this beauty tickled, would some one mind puttin in wmv format? thank you

Layla's a real beauty and she looked like she was having a great time too. Nice video, thanks for sharing.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back