• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Fantisies

One of my ticklish fantasies , bringing out the "lee" side of me and being single and free , would to be the male that female sorority houses could tie up and tickle to their endless ticklish desires ...............

bbwtickler said:
'Lee fantasy - Tied face down on one of those matrimonial hammocks that's like a big net. Ankles secured and wrists tied to the top bar of hte hammock. I'm naked and a couple of voluptuous TMF ladies spend the afternoon using their nails, feathers, brushes and other tickle toys to torture me to their hearts' content.
'Ler fantasy - Tieing one of those same ladies to the hammock and getting my revenge...
Where in NY are you, lol!

My fantasy is to be tied semi nude in a chair. arms up tied over my head, feet hanging out of stocks..... (someone here knows where this is going cause he put it in my head... Thanks "ARMS")...... 10 Lers given 10 minutes each with me for 10 minutes of non stop tickling. after the 100 minutes and 10 lers, my "main" ler who set it up has me for 100 minutes straight (for himself)! That would be a dream come true!
:wavingguy

Lee fantasy - tied to X frame, ler spins 2 wheels 1 for body part, 1 for amount of time.

Ller fantasy - being a tickle doctor! he he

interesting...

For me, it would have to be a woman dressed in her workout clothes and dancing on a dirty floor in her socks (either plain white or white with designs). As I sit her down on the couch, I rest her feet on my lap as if I am ready to give her a foot massage. I slowly remove each sock, toss the socks to the side and tell her that I'll wash them. Then I hold her ankles together and start tickling her feet (mainly on the arches)! Afterwards, I'll massage her feet for her for being a good sport. I'll then put her dirty socks in the washer machine to get washed. As the socks are washing, I'll massage her feet some more and sneak in some more tickles and kisses on her feet and make out with her. Once her socks are clean and dry, I'll put them back on for her! But eventually I'll take them off again for some more fun!

Lets see...

A cottage on a secluded coastal island, ChristyL, Mz Chaos, RubMyBelly, Steph, Tamia, Tickleshotel,TicklishLayla in bra and panties and each tied spreadeagled to a king sized bed and I have my pleasure chest/Tickle trunk and all the time in the world. :cool: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

Mine's very practical for a fantasy....

...I wake up, actually look handsome, and take the world of willing, pretty female 'lees by storm! *^)

my fantasy is to tie up n tickle a naked asian chick all over her body from head to toes to drive her mad and of course there would be pussy tickling would be good
myticklingstudio u my hero

bare feet said:
One of my fantasies is to be tied down to a bed and be tickled by two or more women with anything.

Another would be my feet locked in stocks and my hands bonded over my head and be tickled by four women wearing harem outfits. They will tickle me with feathers and their fingers. They will get my feet, navel, armpits, and stomach. I'll be wearing nothing but shorts.

To have my licked by a dog or goat while being bonded to a bed.

My God this is a good one! A dog or a goat you say! Now that's kinky AND extreme! Why not both? Or maybe a dog, goat, donkey, cow and camel... Cows have big long pink tongues!

Ticklish fantasy

My Ler Fantasy:
To have a lady wearing a camisole/panties/high heel shoes (that just cover the heel/a bit of the toes, so I can get at the soles)/a bra all spread out on the bed in an X. There will be two safe words, one to completely end the game and a second to call for a breather. However anytime a breather is called, either a piece of clothing will be taken off or two mouthfulls of water will have to be taken (until the 40 oz bottle is empty). I will only tickle the body parts exposed to me, so each time a piece of clothing comes off more of my vulnerable lady will be exposed to my tickling fingers/nails/feathers/combs/etc. The tickling will continue (along with teasing in the genital region) until my lee wets the bed. The beauty is that she gets to pick whether it will be clothing or more water. At first, I'm sure it will be water water water, but as her bladder gets full I'm sure she will go for the clothes. The incentive to continue is that there will be no sexual relief if the safe word that stops the game is used. However, once she wets the bed I will change from tickling to tending to her need for release entirely.

ovrec said:
My Ler Fantasy:
To have a lady wearing a camisole/panties/high heel shoes (that just cover the heel/a bit of the toes, so I can get at the soles)/a bra all spread out on the bed in an X. There will be two safe words, one to completely end the game and a second to call for a breather. However anytime a breather is called, either a piece of clothing will be taken off or two mouthfulls of water will have to be taken (until the 40 oz bottle is empty). I will only tickle the body parts exposed to me, so each time a piece of clothing comes off more of my vulnerable lady will be exposed to my tickling fingers/nails/feathers/combs/etc. The tickling will continue (along with teasing in the genital region) until my lee wets the bed. The beauty is that she gets to pick whether it will be clothing or more water. At first, I'm sure it will be water water water, but as her bladder gets full I'm sure she will go for the clothes. The incentive to continue is that there will be no sexual relief if the safe word that stops the game is used. However, once she wets the bed I will change from tickling to tending to her need for release entirely.

This is genuinely evil :veryhappy

My 'lee fantasy would take place in a secluded terrace or villa. I would be kneeling with my legs about a foot apart and my knees would be bound down to a small board with holes for ropes below me. My ankle would be tied onto raised padded blocks, connected to the board, so that my feet are off the ground. My arms would be strectched to their limit above me to the point that moving around would not be an option. Then 3 barefoot girls, a pale red-headed Irish one in a short green dress, a sultry burnette in a little black skirt and white tank top, and a gothic goddess with a long sleeved mesh shirt-no bra-and black panties, enter. The Irish girl approaches my feet, taunting me with questions of my ticklishness. Then the burnette kneels behind me, whispering what she want to do to my arm pits and ribs. Finally, the goth girls kneels infront of me, and gives a devilish smile while talking about my sides, waist, and inner thighs. After I beg for a while, the tell me to be quiet and announce they are about to begin. What follows is hours upon hours of non-stop taunts and tickling, with my words and pleas being just footnotes to my laughter. If I "release" they still continue. After hours of torment, I am fed apple sauce and water, then, they start all over. This continues until they all go to bed. My arms are let down and secured infront of me so I can sleep. Then it all starts over again the next day.

For 'ler, well there are plenty...but i'd take the above and just have it vice-versa with three ticklees. :)

New thoughts

As the tickler: tickling a lady in a two-piece bikini who is tied in a hammock.

As the ticklee: Kneeling in an otherwise discernible X-position in boxers, awaiting her explorations.

(sigh....) I have so many.... and nowhere near enough space or time....maybe I should start writing them all down somewhere... and then have someone "find" my book and take me somewhere and act them ALLL out for me... :D
yeah... that sounds like a good idea, doesn't it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back