• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish feelings without being touched

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
Hi everyone, does anyone else get ticklish feelings on there feet or anywhere else on their body without someone actually tickling, I often get a ticklish feeling on my feet or in my armpits that I have to rub that area to get rid of ticklishness lol.

Also a few weeks ago I was dreaming getting tickled and I woke up feeling like someone actually had been tickling me but there wasnt anyone there. Also after a having a dream of me getting tickled, I woke up laughing lol.

Sorry if this is a random topic, just thought I would ask anyone if they get random ticklish feelings without someone touching them or if im the only random person on here who gets weird tickling feelings without being touched lol. :)

From Debbie

while i haven't gotten them randomly, i have been subjected to "psychic" tickles before, where someone is in the same room as i and they wiggle their fingers in my direction. the thought of it makes me giggle like crazy, and i've done it a few times myself.

It’s good to know my telekinesis powers are working; wait to see what happen to you tonite. :rotate::tickle:

Every once in a while I'll say something completely stupid and start laughing like an idiot. After the laugh is over, my nerve endings feel weird and it feels like the wind is tickling me. I just punch myself out of the mode, it annoys me.

My neck. Def my neck. Sometimes, I cant lay or sit a certain way because my neck would be too exposed and the thought of it being tickled freaks me out and I jump and cover it w/ my hands until the feeling goes away.

My neck. Def my neck. Sometimes, I cant lay or sit a certain way because my neck would be too exposed and the thought of it being tickled freaks me out and I jump and cover it w/ my hands until the feeling goes away.

Yes, IL2BT, the neck is the weakest point! My hair is very long and protects it, but I cannot stand even tying it back in a ponytail because it exposes my neck. A breeze makes me cringe, much less being touched there. And sometimes just hearing certain noises will set me off--for example, because he thinks it funny as h*ll, Redscript will deliberately let out a growl while we're talking because he knows my mind immediately and instinctively imagines that happening against my neck :eek:; I do an automatic "turtle impression" and try to pull my head into my shoulders, my muscles cramp, etc...and of course, he grins like a jackass eating a cactus...(or like a SAM out of arms reach.) :sowrong: LOL

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Occasionally I will get that feeling in both my feet and on my knees, everwhere else seems to be ok for now

It depends a lot on ,y mood, but if someone says they are going to tickle my feet...and I beleive them...I can feel it! Its not enough to make me laugh, but it is enough to cause a tingling in the middle of my soles.

In fact as I write this I can feel it because I am focused on it.

~ toyou

Whenever I think about it, I can almost feel it... my skin starts tingling and sometimes I do have to rub it out... lol but then, I pretty much start laughing if someone even says the word TICKLE and if they say they are going to tickle me, well, i just get all giggly and tingly feeling... and I like it... I like it A LOT... :blush:

Whenever I think about it, I can almost feel it... my skin starts tingling and sometimes I do have to rub it out... lol but then, I pretty much start laughing if someone even says the word TICKLE and if they say they are going to tickle me, well, i just get all giggly and tingly feeling... and I like it... I like it A LOT... :blush:

i...am going...to tickle...YOU!

did that work?

yeah, the mere threat of being tickled always sends me into spasms, too. especially if the ropes are already tied, and my fiendishly evil 'ler is looking right into my eyes...

i...am going...to tickle...YOU!

did that work?

yeah, the mere threat of being tickled always sends me into spasms, too. especially if the ropes are already tied, and my fiendishly evil 'ler is looking right into my eyes...

yes, it worked... i giggled... and i feel it... congratulations, you were sucessful!!! :bouncybou

Hi everyone, does anyone else get ticklish feelings on there feet or anywhere else on their body without someone actually tickling, I often get a ticklish feeling on my feet or in my armpits that I have to rub that area to get rid of ticklishness lol.
I do, on the soles of my feet, when I'm lying in bed face-down, imagining my 'ler's fingers there. :wub: I don't rub it away though - I just enjoy it. :devil2:

omg yes!!! under my arms and my neck....i sometimes rub the feeling away...im my own worst enemy...im my own "ler"...:illogical~ivy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back