• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Feet and Part of the Country..

Dirkman

TMF Regular
I grew up in New England. I dated a lot of girls throughout junior high and high school and college. All these girls, and I mean literally all of them, had insanely ticklish feet. I was spoiled and didn't realize it. I couldn't try to find a girl with non ticklish feet if I tried. I would watch these FM concepts vids with the girls faking it and think "where the hell are these girls from?".

Well I think I found my answer. California. I live here now and EVERY girl I've gotten the chance to tickle had completely non ticklish feet, nothing, nada. Had some girls from San Fran, nothing. Palm Springs, nope. LA natives, forget it.

Its quite common in Cali to go the whole year barefoot and because of this culture I think girl's feet get way desensitized here and its pissing me off. Luckilly there are a lot of imports here but I'm just pissed off that back in New England, if I got a girl home there was little worry that she'd be off the charts ticklish, where as here its hit or miss, miss most of the time as of late. Boo Hoo. I'm curious if Florida girls are the same way. Whats been your findings?

Hmmmm, this is very interesting. I think your just having some bad luck. I know a few girls from the Newport beach area with very ticklish feet. There are a million asian girls out there. Give one a shot! I think your right about the whole being barefoot thing all the time. Try warming up their feet before you tickle them.

Interesting.........

A woman can have ticklish feet no matter where they live. Your experience is just a coincidence. My girlfriend was born and raised in Trinidad (the Carribean island). Her feet are very ticklish. She is the type who loves to be barefoot.

E-Dawg said:
A woman can have ticklish feet no matter where they live. Your experience is just a coincidence. My girlfriend was born and raised in Trinidad (the Carribean island). Her feet are very ticklish. She is the type who loves to be barefoot.

I have to agree,its just coincidence nothing more.The part of the country,or the world someone comes from would not have anything to do with it.

I dunno. So far Cali girls just don't seem to have ticklish feet. I met a girl from New England, and whadduya know, ticklish. I'm willing to test my theory more though.

I dunno. So far Cali girls just don't seem to have ticklish feet. I met a girl from New England, and whadduya know, ticklish. I'm willing to test my theory more though.

Dirkman said:

Im from mass and i cant find any ticklish women up here dammit. give me some phone numbers! :bowing:

lol oh quit complaining lol tickle somewhere else :p lol...

and yeah, it doesn't matter where you live, i know cali girls that do have ticklish feet... the girls you've found probably wouldn't have ticklish feet if they lived up in NE too :p

Lucky..here in scotland it seems to be roughly 50/50 from past experience...but better than nothing :rolleyes:

I've found that many times California and Florida girls have what I call "Beach Feet", which is like where their soles are more calloused, and not as smooth, likely from going barefoot more of the year, because the weather is warm. While we foot guys love to see women barefoot, the fact is that the more that girls go barefoot on harder surfaces, the more their feet will get rough, and the less ticklish they will be. It is likely that one would find very ticklish girls in New England, because,with the weather there being cooler, except for in the summer, girls probably keep their feet covered more months of the year, which keeps them softer, and not exposed to hard surfaces whereas in Florida, or California, it is warm enough to go barefoot on the beach, and certainly at home, all year round. Thus, the feet are more likely to get calloused, rough, and not as ticklish, more easily.
This may be a theory, but it's one I've thought about for many years also.

Mitch

Not all of us Beach girls have rough unticklish feet....you just have to do the pedicure treatments more to keep them softer... either yourself, like i have to do because I can't stand it if someone else does it, or if you prefer to have it professionally done, then do that... I think it depends on the person...so don't write us all off yet!!! :happyfloa

Well, from NYC

Mitchell said:
I've found that many times California and Florida girls have what I call "Beach Feet", which is like where their soles are more calloused, and not as smooth, likely from going barefoot more of the year, because the weather is warm. While we foot guys love to see women barefoot, the fact is that the more that girls go barefoot on harder surfaces, the more their feet will get rough, and the less ticklish they will be. It is likely that one would find very ticklish girls in New England, because,with the weather there being cooler, except for in the summer, girls probably keep their feet covered more months of the year, which keeps them softer, and not exposed to hard surfaces whereas in Florida, or California, it is warm enough to go barefoot on the beach, and certainly at home, all year round. Thus, the feet are more likely to get calloused, rough, and not as ticklish, more easily.
This may be a theory, but it's one I've thought about for many years also.

Mitch

I am barefoot at home all the time, and i live in flip flops all summer...i cream my feet each night after i shower to keep them soft (and before a date) and I assure you my feet are very ticklish... especially the arches and the tops of my feet... if a person strokes my arches just so, and maybe sucks my toes at the same time, i am orgasmatic... I was barefoot in college and grad school all the time too, in the dorms and apartments, and would go to parties in the dorms barefoot.

Yes, it attracted guys because i guess it looked kinda slutty (I am not) but it just felt really nice to be barefoot... free and vulnerable!

Well, maybe i was a bit slutty... cute guys that noticed my pedicure (and said sweet things) often got to tickle my feet, or feel my toes rubbed on them... enough admitted...

Tara

My apologies, Tara, if my theory sounded a bit misguided. Yes, I'm sure there are people who go barefoot all the time who are extremely ticklish on their feet. I can think of a few off the top of my head. If you get a chance, pm me some time and let's talk about it.

Mitch

Come to colorado

Come to colorado my friend, I haven't yet met a girl who's not ticklish on her feet!

I can't imagine there it a geographic concentration of women with less than sensitive feet. "Don't move to Cheyenne, the woman aren't ticklish in those parts!" I've only known a few that weren't ticklish, although it's possible that my sample indicates a great deal of luck on my part?

Either way, with the extremely high number of attractive women on the West Coast, I'm sure there are at least a few...million...girls after your own heart!

Last edited:
Well, here in NE I can't really say with any certainty. My first girlfriend had such ticklish feet that I couldn't even touch her soles without her squealing and pulling away. My current girl's feet are only ticklish when you first touch them. So, I don't know what to tell ya...except that there are probably about 20 million girls on the West Coast, so the law of averages is bound to catch up. Keep looking, and I know you'll find one! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back