• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish girl looking for some fun

Tootklish

hey everyone... My names Angela and Im 21. I have...well Ill put one picture attached but there are more if you want... I am willing to try anything and just love to have fun....hope to hear from you

-Angela

Wow...OK, for one.. Ive been talking to alot of guys and getting back to them so Im not ure what that was. I have been turning away guys to talk to (yes they have been ALL guys) because Im on vacation and I dont plan on sitting at the computer all day, I figure it will be awhile before I get back to Hawaii. Just to make this perfectly clear... I am not obsesed with tickling or feet, it is not my greatest fantasy to tie up and tickle someone, but I do get quite turned on from being tickled and decided to see if anyone else did (I had no idea!!). Thank you so much Tcklsh Kandy for sticking up for me, I appriciate it. Just for your information pattrick... I already have plans to meet a couple guys when I get back (just thought you should know). This has been getting a bit crazy though with all these guys emailing me and sending messages... I mean I cant keep up. Please wait about a week and a half to start conversations with me please. Well to finnish off, I guess I just didnt know what I was getting into when posting here... hell the first post was just to talk to someone about the tickling community, then it seemed kind of a fun idea to be tickled certain ways so i posted this. Oh sorry, that wasnt to finnish... please, if anyone thinks the way pattrick does or any other way like that inform ME first, not make a huge discussion without me even knowing about it, thank you so much.

-Angela

Bee-yoo-ti-ful!!!

OK , it's just not fair that Angela is THAT gorgeous! ( ~sigh~ I think I'm in love)

Hiya!

Hey, Angela. I sent you an e-mail, not sure if you got it. If not, just reply or PM me and I'll re-send it.

I'm 20/m/Orlando for now, but from Clearwater (well, okay... Palm Harbor) quite interested. I'd love to talk if you have the time. :)

AIM, Yahoo: UniversalEnigma7
E-mail: [email protected]

amazing!

hi angela!

my compliments, you are an amazingly beautiful young lady

im just down the road from you near sarasota, i would love
talk tickling with you. please feel free to e mail or PM

[email protected]

Thanks

Hey guys, I would love to talk or meet you. Im in hawaii for two weeks partyin with my friends but ill be back. Send me a private message through this, it's easier for me to get back to everyone quicker... byez
-Angela
PS. Im glad you like the pic, Ill send more if you just request me too and give me your email

well that is definatly me in the picture and I dont know why you guys think I'm so great. Some people dont think im pretty at all... but really I will meet you if your in Florida or want to see me. There have been people wanting me to go to different countries, thats crazy guys. Plus I kinda lean toward girls, just so you know. I cant resist a charming guy though... its just flatering i guess. Well Ill be back in FL on the 27th just so you know.

Hope to hear from you all
-Angela

Ticklish Girl...lets See If Your For Real!!!

ok then fair enough!!!! im in south fla. im a very clean and safe and i been told Handsome in shape guy...and most important a GREAT tickler with a great touch.. so if you like you can email me at [email protected] ........looking forward to hearing from you.....Pat

I for one am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, Patrick. Not that I plan a trip to south Florida any time soon, but damn I sure would like too! :D

I think you're awesome Angela...

...and can you reroute your flight for a stop over in Vancouver Canada.

Tootklish said:
well that is definatly me in the picture and I dont know why you guys think I'm so great. Some people dont think im pretty at all... but really I will meet you if your in Florida or want to see me. There have been people wanting me to go to different countries, thats crazy guys. Plus I kinda lean toward girls, just so you know. I cant resist a charming guy though... its just flatering i guess. Well Ill be back in FL on the 27th just so you know.

Hope to hear from you all
-Angela

I will be in Atlanta Georgia and near Auburn Alabama from the time you come home untill the 1st, think we can say hi in person somehow?

Your Own Back Yard

Hello Angela: Looking forward to your return on the 27th. If you are serious. I'm in St. Pete. Let's meet and talk. First round's on me.

Love to chat

I am a 24/S male who lives in Charleston, SC. Love to chat sometimes. You look gorgous and I would love to see more pictures.

tickllish girl

**Thread content removed for review. An observation - if you don't believe someone, why are you bothering to post, repeatedly, in their thread, seeking attention and contact?**

pattrick said:
**Thread content removed for review**

She said she was partying with friends in Hawaii God! If I was in Hawaii partying with friends I sure as hell woulkdn't be on here . Give her a break ! :rant:

like i said,,,i would be the first to say i was wrong and sorry and no offence!!!!!! you wouldnt happen to be from fla would you Kandy:)~ and if she is a real hottie..the guy that gets to tickle her is a lucky guy and my hats off to you!!! so i guess we will wait and see :)~ Pat

i just wanted to say Kandy,,i seen your pic on TMF a while back..looks like your on Ftlauderdale beach,,,,and you are a cuttie:)~ happy tickling......Pat

Location: Ct :) .Plus who said it wwas going to be a guy . She did say she was more into woman .

I think you all need something better to do. This thread is turning into an eBAY auction.

i guess i should have said,,,who ever hooks up with her will be one lucky girl......figures a hottie and she is into girl...can i guy get a break :)~ im off to meet this girl on a date,,,hope she isnt a fake. she said she has nice feet Hmmm lets see what happens........ Kandy its the weekend relax :)~ wow did i open a can of worms LOL

Here's my take on the situation and soon you'll see how my tickling story on her.

My question to her.
I would love to meet you (and tickle you if YOU wish)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you re-route your flight for a stop over on the West Coast of Canada in Vancouver?

Her reply.

Re: I would love to meet you (and tickle you if YOU wish)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe, I highly dout it babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklishscribe
Can you re-route your flight for a stop over on the West Coast of Canada in Vancouver?

Yeah well Im not going to go meet anyone in some other country that I dont know... sorry, god you know what? Just forget this whole thing ok? forget that I ever posted, damn why do people have to be so stupid. Some people have been calling me a lier, other think that I would be willing to travel to other countries to meet them, then others are just way too kinky and I dont even know who they are. Some of you are very nice people, but this whole scene I guess is just not for me

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back