• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish lee looking for female ler!

Teazer

is there such a thing asa lesbian tickling outside of the videos?
I am really ticklish, also love to tickle!
looking for a girl to re-enact some of the videos ;)

is non lesbian tickling ok too?

Well, I can't say I'm lesbian, but tickling other women has always been extra fun lol I'm a professional female tickler out of central Florida and if you're ever in the area, email me and maybe we can set up a private tickling session :)
If you're interested, email me at this address and we can discuss the details.
[email protected]

Can't wait to hear from ya! :)

Hi. I too am a lesbian insomuch as I love women ;) ! I would be very happy if you picked me to reenact some videos with you, as I could and would do anything you wanted! PM me if you want, thanks :)

Hi. I too am a lesbian insomuch as I love women ;) ! I would be very happy if you picked me to reenact some videos with you, as I could and would do anything you wanted! PM me if you want, thanks :)

But.....under your username it says you're a male.....:laughing:

No, I said I was not a lesbian but that I enjoyed tickling women....
If you're interested in a private tickling session with me (there is a fee) then email me at
[email protected] for more details such as session cost etc.

We would be able to video the session, but we would have to discuss it as there would be an added cost to accomodate the camera man. If you're interested in a private session please email me at the address I gave. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

It was an attempt at humor Chesire :) Lesbians are sexually oriented towards women, I am sexually oriented towards women, herego by some silly logic I am a lesbian. :ggrin:

no problem lol I'm just saying I'm not lesbian but it's cool if you are.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back