• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Manager - Czechticklishgirls.com (M/F)

rosando

TMF Expert
Hi, our next girl Elen is manager which searches work for girls. Elen heard about tickling and she was very curious. She say to us: I am ticklish, but no so much! So we will be employed on her whole body. Tickler is cruel and he spanket Elen on her nice bottom. Elen's armpits and hips are the first targets to tickling. Look on her face and you will see her suffering. Then Tickler begins tickling their feet in socks. The socks are removed, bare feet will be tortured. Elen does beautiful loud laugh. Tickler was employed all over body with fantastic results. Enjoy it!!!

www.czechticklishgirls.com
www.czechtickledfeet.com

Attachments

• FREEMANAGER.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 6,681
Damn!

She say to us: I am ticklish, but no so much!

Rosando,

Excellent clip! I'm DEFINITELY buying the full one once you post the dial-up version on your site.

"Not so much" huh? I wish you had a translator for us Western Folk. What did Elen say about "not so much" when it was finally over???

Along with the "Santa" clip, that's TWO knockouts in a row! I see a "Golden Feather" award in the near future.

Awesome work ...

Peace.

H&E

thx Rosando
hope to see new update at Czech Tickled Feet too...and with stocks...

I have been hesitant to buy Czech clips because I always saw them as pretty girls who were not very ticklish.

This clip changes all that. Well done. I will definitely look to get the full version.

-Meth

Love that table, perfect for tickle torture!

Hot modals, nice sexy feet. Good bondage. But buyer beware.

The modals wrist and hands can and will come out of the restraint easily. That for me personally is a let down when it happens in the mist of the tickling.

Any chance of a return of Marcie? She was my favorite model from your company. I'd love to see her in this new bondage device of yours.

Hot modals, nice sexy feet. Good bondage. But buyer beware.

The modals wrist and hands can and will come out of the restraint easily. That for me personally is a let down when it happens in the mist of the tickling.

I don't know. I just watched the whole thing. I didn't see that problem. I guess I was just too distracted by the really hot tickling & spnking action.

I think this clip is unusually good.

JD

I don't know. I just watched the whole thing. I didn't see that problem. I guess I was just too distracted by the really hot tickling & spnking action.

I think this clip is unusually good.

JD

Sorry. Dont know about this particular clip. The one I purchased featured their new tickle machine which has the same hand and wrist restraint. Great tickle action up until the modal Julie just simply pulled her wrist out ,much to her embarrassment. Wasnt supposed to happen. Surprised they kept the scene in the clip. It ruined the action for me.

For me when it comes to bondage tickling the modal should not be in a position to be able to stop the torture. To be helpless. Just my 2cents.

Yeah, I get your point and agree. It can get very distracting if the model can slip out at will, and then simply chooses to stay there. The whole vulnerability psuedo non-consensuality is disturbed and the fantasy is interrupted.

JD

Hi, our next girl Elen is manager which searches work for girls. Elen heard about tickling and she was very curious. She say to us: I am ticklish, but no so much! So we will be employed on her whole body. Tickler is cruel and he spanket Elen on her nice bottom. Elen's armpits and hips are the first targets to tickling. Look on her face and you will see her suffering. Then Tickler begins tickling their feet in socks. The socks are removed, bare feet will be tortured. Elen does beautiful loud laugh. Tickler was employed all over body with fantastic results. Enjoy it!!!

www.czechticklishgirls.com
www.czechtickledfeet.com

Wow! That was awesome!

Thanks!

TK

Sorry. Dont know about this particular clip. The one I purchased featured their new tickle machine which has the same hand and wrist restraint. Great tickle action up until the modal Julie just simply pulled her wrist out ,much to her embarrassment. Wasnt supposed to happen. Surprised they kept the scene in the clip. It ruined the action for me.

For me when it comes to bondage tickling the modal should not be in a position to be able to stop the torture. To be helpless. Just my 2cents.

Hi, thanks for feedback. We're machine auditioned like first with Jane. She can't take out her wrist and hands. But every girl haven't hands like Jane. Some girls are weak, but as soon as are tickled, have they really power. Julie really pulled her wrist out in one moment. She was fighting tooth and nails. I'm sorry for ruined the action for you. We repair this absence on machine.

Rosando

Great clip! She definitely did not seem to be enjoying it.

'Just bought, and downloaded the clip. 'Seen a few in my time, but this one gets a perfect "10", for the following reasons:

1. What an absolutely gorgeous specimen of a woman! Love that body type. No skinny super-models for me, thanks.
2. Really innovative restraints! She doesn't look as though she's going anywhere.
3. Superb chemistry between Rosando and Elen. Her reactions were hysterically funny, and genuine.
4. It had all of the ingredients I love: A little of this, a little of that... Would LOVE to see more hand gagging, however.
5. THAT ASS! Ugh! God in Heaven, what an ass on that woman! Rosando, tell me how great is was to spank that thing! More! Bring her back, and do MORE! Leaving her jeans on is great, by the way; the victims/subs can endure a lot more punishment, like that. Her reactions to the leather were excellent!

All in all, a great job. Any more plans for Elen in the future? If so, you have my business.

What an incredibly beautiful and amazingly ticklish 'lee! I can't wait to buy this clip!

I love this tickling setup. I'm just waiting for a clip when you tickle a girl in sheer toe stockings before I buy.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back